和她同级的其他人在面对这个型号♥的
many of her ranks vaporize mid-descent
上一代是如何被轰得所剩无几
facing the predecessor of this particular model.
或者退役的曼达洛猎人丁·贾林
Or perhaps the decommissioned Mandalorian hunter, Din Djarin,
听见了曼达洛围攻的歌♥
has heard the songs of the Siege of Mandalore,
以下均指《克隆人战争》中的曼达洛围攻一役
当炮艇装备了类似的武器
when gunships outfitted with similar ordnance
此战役中 绝地武士来曼达洛星球击杀达斯·摩尔
在千泪之夜中
laid waste to fields of Mandalorian recruits
共和国出兵进攻曼达洛
把杀死无数曼达洛士兵
in The Night of a Thousand Tears.
我建议叛变的地方官格里夫·卡尔加
I advise disgraced Magistrate Greef Karga
回顾他人生中积累的智慧
to search the wisdom of his years
并敦促你放下武器走出来
and urge you to lay down your arms and come outside.
你被困的建筑将在短时间内被夷为平地
The structure you are trapped in will be razed in short order
你的传奇人生将会有一个随便的结尾
and your storied lives will come to an unceremonious end.
你有什么建议
What do you propose?
合理的谈判
Reasonable negotiation.
你提供什么保证
What assurance do you offer?
如果你问你能否信任我 你不能
If you're asking if you can trust me, you cannot.
就像你背叛了我们的交易一样
Just as you betrayed our business arrangement,
我很乐于违背任何承诺 看着你死在我手里
I would gladly break any promise and watch you die at my hand.
我做出的保证如下 我会为自身利益行动
The assurance I give is this: I will act in my own self-interest,
此刻这需要你们的合作 也代表你们的利益
which at this time involves your cooperation and benefit.
我给你到天黑的时间思考
I will give you until nightfall,
然后我会让E-Web枪扫射
and then I will have the E-Web cannon open fire.
我觉得我听明白了
I say we hear him out.
我们一开门就会死
The minute we open that door, we're dead.
不开门也是死
We're dead if we don't.
至少在外面 我们有机会
At least out there, we've got a shot.
你说起来容易
That's easy for you to say.
我是义军突击士兵
I'm a Rebel Shock Trooper.
他们会把我送给"夺心魔"
They'll upload me to a Mind Flayer.
本省出自于《龙与地牢》 可能是指类似波尔古雷[侠盗一号♥中提及]这种可以读心的生物
那些不是真的 那只是战时的宣传
Those aren't real. That was just wartime propaganda.
我不想知道 我要杀出一条路
I don't care to find out. I'm shooting my way out of here.
你呢 曼达人
What about you, Mando?
我知道他是谁
I know who he is.
我是马夫·吉迪恩
It's Moff Gideon.
不
No.
马夫·吉迪恩因战争罪被处决
Moff Gideon was executed for war crimes.
就是他 他知道我的名字
It's him. He knew my name.
所以呢 这证明了什么
So? What does that prove?
从我孩童时起 就没人提起这个名字了
I haven't heard that name spoken since I was a child.
在曼达洛星球上吗
On Mandalore?
我不是在曼达洛上出生的
I was not born on Mandalore.
但你是曼达洛人
But you're a Mandalorian.
曼达洛人不是一个种族
Mandalorian isn't a race.
这是一种信条
It's a creed.
我是个弃婴
I was a foundling.
他们在战斗部队把我养大
They raised me in the Fighting Corps.
我被当作他们的一员
I was treated as one of their own.
当我长大了 我就宣誓信条
When I came of age, I was sworn to the Creed.
我唯一的姓氏记录
The only record of my family name
只有在曼达洛的登记记录上才有
was in the registers of Mandalore.
马夫·吉迪恩在大清洗期间是帝国安♥全♥局♥的官员
Moff Gideon was an ISB Officer during the purge.
所以我才知道是他
That's how I know it's him.
所以他才知道我们都是谁
That's how he knows who we all are.
他说他需要我们
He says he needs us,
这意味着孩子安全地逃走了
which means the child got away safely.
当乌格瑙特人没有回应的时候我很担心
I was worried when the Ugnaught didn't respond,
但如果他们抓住了那孩子 我们早就死了
but if they'd captured the kid, we'd already be dead.
再呼叫他们一次
Hail them again.
回话 奎尔
Come in, Kuiil.
奎尔
Kuiil?
没有回应 他们可能屏蔽了信♥号♥♥
Nothing. They might have jammed the link.
奎尔已经被击杀了
Kuiil has been terminated.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我正在履行我的基本职能
I am fulfilling my base function.
是什么
Which is?
护理和保护
To nurse and protect.
那是什么
What was that?
看起来是活物
Look alive.
看
Look!
掩护我
Cover me.
用火把他们烧出来
Burn them out.
坚持住 伙计 我们会把你带出去的
Stay with me, buddy. We're gonna get you out of here.
这是我们唯一的出路 你能把它弄开吗
This is our only path out. Can you clear it?
坚持住
Stay with me.
如果你靠近这个孩子
If you go near this child,
我别无选择 只能杀了你
I will no choice but to kill you.
我理解 你能把栅栏移开吗
I understand. Can you do anything to move the grate?
当然可以
Yes, of course.
我喜欢IG机器人
Oh, I love IG units.
我不行了 去吧
I'm not gonna make it. Go.
闭嘴 你只是头被打晕了 你会没事的
Shut up. You just got your bell rung. You'll be fine.
别管我
Leave me.
我得把这东西摘了
I'm gonna need to take this thing off.
不 别管我
No. You leave me.
你要确保孩子安全
You make sure the child is safe.
拿着
Here.
当你到了曼达洛人的藏身点 你就给他们看
When you get to the Mandalorian covert, you show them that.
你告诉他们是丁·贾林的
You tell them it's from Din Djarin.
你告诉他们弃婴是由我保护的
You tell them the foundling was in my protection,
他们就会帮你
and they'll help you.
我们能做到的
We can make it.
快点 走吧
Come on! Let's go!
我不行了 你知道的
I'm not gonna make it and you know it.
你保护孩子
You protect the child.
我可以尽力拖延住他们 足够让你逃走
I can hold them back long enough for you to escape.
让我以战士应有的方式死去
Let me have a warrior's death.
我不会丢下你的
I won't leave you.
此乃正道
This is the way.
快点 门开了 我们走
Come on! It's open, let's go!
去吧 快走
Go. Go.
我们得走了 立刻
We have to move! Now!
去吧
Go.
逃走并保护这个孩子
Escape and protect this child.
我会和曼达洛人待在一起
I will stay with the Mandalorian.
答应我 你会带上他
Promise me you'll bring him.
我保证
You have my word.
动手吧
Do it.
动什么手
Do what?
赶紧结束吧
Just get it over with.
与其被帝国杀死 我更希望死在你手下
I'd rather you kill me than some Imp.
我告诉过你 我已经不是猎人了
I told you. I am no longer a hunter.
我是医护机器人
I am a nurse droid.
所有的IG机器人都是猎人
IGs are all hunters.
我不是 我的程序被重写过
Not this one. I was reprogrammed.
如果要救你 我得先取下你的头盔
I need to remove your helmet if I am to save you.
你试试看 我会杀了你
Try it and I'll kill you.
这是禁令
It is forbidden.
在我发誓严守信条之后
No living thing has seen me without my helmet
没有活物见过头盔下的我
since I swore the Creed.
我不是生物
I am not a living thing.
这是巴克塔喷雾 几小时内就可以治愈你
This is a bacta spray. It will heal you in a matter of hours.
你的中♥央♥处理系统受到了伤害
You have suffered damage to your central processing unit.
你是指我的脑部
You mean my brain?
那是个笑话 想让你放松一下
That was a joke. It is meant to put you at ease.
我来扶你
I got you.
你知道该走哪条路吗
Do you know which way to go?
不 我不了解这些隧♥道♥
No. I don't know these tunnels.
我只从集市进来过
I've only entered from the bazaar.