那你有什么建议 我不能投降
Then what do you suggest? 'Cause I can't surrender.
他们的目标只有这个孩子
They will not be satisfied with anything less than the child.
这是不能接受的
This is unacceptable.
我来消灭敌人 你赶紧逃
I will eliminate the enemy and you will escape.
你没有这种火力 伙计
You don't have that kind of firepower, pal.
你撑不到出口的
You wouldn't even get to daylight.
这不是我的目标
That is not my objective.
快到了 准备好
We're getting close. Saddle up.
我还有制♥造♥商的安全协议
I still have the security protocols from my manufacturer.
如果我的设计遭到破坏 就必须自毁
If my designs are compromised, I must self-destruct.
你在说什么
What're you talking about?
我不能被抓 我必须被摧毁
I am not permitted to be captured. I must be destroyed.
我们是要吵架 还是逃出这里
Are we gonna keep talking, or get out of here?
我不能再帮你拿这个了
I can no longer carry this for you.
我也无法照看孩子了
Nor can I watch over the child.
等等 你不能自毁
Wait. You can't self-destruct.
你的基本指令是照看孩子
Your base command is to watch the child.
这个高于你们制♥造♥商的协议 对吧
That supersedes your manufacturer's protocol, right?
-对吧 -正确
- Right? - This is correct.
很好 拿上爆能枪
Good. Now, grab a blaster
帮我们冲出去
and help us shoot our way out.
通过战斗取胜是不可能的
Victory through combat is impossible.
我们会被抓 孩子会被抢走
We will be captured. The child will be lost.
很可惜 如果想保住孩子
Sadly, there is no scenario where the child is saved,
就必须牺牲我
in which I survive.
你老实待着
Listen, you're not going anywhere.
我们需要你 让我们想一个
We need you. Let's just come up with a...
请告诉我 你会好好照顾这个孩子
Please tell me the child will be safe in your care.
只要你答应我 我就可以启动辅助指令
If you do so, I can default to my secondary command.
但你会被毁灭的
But you'll be destroyed.
这样你就活下来了 我也完成了我的使命
And you will live, and I will have served my purpose.
不 我们需要你
No. We need you.
没什么可难过的 我又不是人
There is nothing to be sad about. I have never been alive.
我不难过
I'm not sad.
你很难过 我是护士机器人 我分♥析♥了你的声音
Yes, you are. I'm a nurse droid. I've analyzed your voice.
IG
IG?
你在干什么
What're you doing?
制♥造♥商的协议规定我不能被抓
Manufacturer's protocol dictates I cannot be captured.
我必须被毁灭
I must be destroyed.
吉迪恩星区总督
Moff Gideon!
-他打偏了 -下次不会了
- He missed! - He won't next time.
我们的爆能枪对他毫无用处
Our blasters are useless against him.
让孩子使用魔法之手吧
Let's make the baby do the magic hand thing.
宝宝 使用魔法之手
Come on, baby! Do the magic hand thing.
-我没办法了 -我有
- I'm out of ideas. - I'm not.
他来了
Here he comes!
不
No!
太厉害了 曼达人 非常厉害啊
That was impressive, Mando. Very impressive.
你的公会佣金价好像上升了
It looks like your Guild rates have just gone up.
还有暴风兵吗
Any more stormtroopers?
这个城镇应该没有了
I think we cleaned up the town.
我想待一段时间 以防万一
I'm thinking of staying around just to be sure.
-你要留在这里 -有何不可
- You're staying here? - Well, why not?
尼瓦罗是一颗非常美丽的星球
Nevarro is a very fine planet.
现在糟粕和罪恶已被洗净
And now that the scum and villainy have been washed away,
它又恢复辉煌了
it's very respectable again.
作为赏金猎人的老巢吗
As a bounty hunter hive?
我最喜欢的人也有赏金猎人啊
Some of my favorite people are bounty hunters.
也许这个士兵的样本
And perhaps, this specimen of soldier
可能会考虑加入我们的行列
might consider joining our ranks.
我的链码有点问题
Yeah. I've got some clerical concerns regarding my chain code.
如果你同意成为我的执行者
And if you would agree to become my enforcer,
你最不必担心的就是这些繁文缛节
clerical concerns would be the least of your worries.
但是你 我的朋友
But you, my friend,
公会非常欢迎你的回归
you will be welcome back into the Guild with open arms.
走吧 好好享受
So, go off, enjoy yourself.
当你准备好回来的时候
And when you're ready to return,
所有的任务随你挑选
you will have the pick of all quarries.
我手头还有更要紧的事
I'm afraid I have more pressing matters at hand.
照顾好这个小家伙
Take care of this little one.
或许是它照顾你
Or maybe, it'll take care of you.
你拿的是什么
What do you got there?
我以为我再也见不到它了
I didn't think I'd see this again.
你好好保管吧
Why don't you hang onto that?