不管他们怎么称呼自己 最好离我们远点
Whatever they call themselves, they best keep their distance.
是吗 那你自己说吧
Yeah? Why don't you tell them yourself?
放松
Relax.
-你干嘛 -谈判
- What are you doing? - Negotiating.
怎么回事
What's going on?
我们要通过他们的土地
We need passage across their land.
-把双筒望远镜给我 -为什么
- Let me see the binocs. - Why?
什么
What?
-那可是全新的 -是吗 现在不是了
- Those were brand new. - Yeah? They were.
隐蔽
Get down.
什么
What?
告诉我 你看到了什么
All right, tell me what you see.
沙地兽
Dewback.
骑手还在上面
Looks like the rider is still attached.
是她吗 那是目标吗
Is that her? Is that the target?
我不知道
I don't know.
我过去 你掩护我
I'll go. You cover me.
保持隐蔽
Stay down.
是她吗 她死了吗
Well, is it her? Is she dead?
也是一个赏金猎人
It's another bounty hunter.
别全贪了啊
Hey, I hope you don't plan on keeping all that stuff for yourself.
好歹给我留个爆能枪
Can I at least have that blaster?
趴下
Get down!
曼多人
Mando!
怎么回事
What happened?
狙击螺栓
Sniper bolt.
只有MK改装步♥枪♥才能打出来
Only an MK-modified rifle could make that shot.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
嗯 打中我的贝斯卡钢甲了
Yeah. Hit me in the beskar,
这个距离 贝斯卡钢甲能抗住
and at that range beskar held up.
等等 我没穿贝斯卡钢甲
Wait, I don't wear any beskar.
的确
Nope.
那我们该怎么办
Well, so what do we do?
你看到那枪是从哪里打来的吗
You see where that shot came from?
嗯 从山脊那打过来的
Yeah, it came from that ridge.
好 我们等到天黑
Okay, we're gonna wait until dark.
如果她跑了呢
Well, what if she escapes?
现在是她占领高地
She's got the high ground.
她会等我们采取行动的
She'll wait for us to make the first move.
我休息一会 你先守着 注意隐蔽
I'm gonna rest. You take the first watch. Stay low!
太阳下山了 该走了 曼多人
All right, suns are down. Time to ride, Mando.
快点 醒醒
Come on, wake up.
看看你 在工作中睡着了 老头子
Look at you, asleep on the job, old man.
说完了吗
You done?
嗯 我就是来叫你的 走吧
Yeah. I was just, you know, waking you up. Come on.
骑上摩托
Get on your bike.
尽快冲向那些岩石
Ride as fast as you can towards those rocks.
这就是你的计划 她会把我们从摩托上狙下来的
That's your plan? She'll snipe us right off the bikes.
这是闪击电荷
It's a flash charge.
我们交替射击 就可以短暂致盲所有角度
We alternate shots, it'll blind any scope temporarily.
再加上我们的速度 就有机会了
Combine that with our speed and we got a chance.
机会
A chance?
这次行动是你的主意 准备
Hey, you wanted this. Get ready.
开始
Now!
别急 芬尼克
Not so fast, Fennec.
注意力分散得不错
Nice distraction.
是啊 干得漂亮 搭档
Yeah, good work, partner.
自己铐上
Cuff yourself.
去找你的爆能枪吧
Why don't you go find your blaster?
曼达洛人
A Mandalorian.
我很久没见过你这种人了
It's been a long time since I've seen one of your kind.
去过尼瓦罗吗
Ever been to Nevarro?
我听说那里的状况不太好
I hear things didn't go so well there,
但是看起来你轻易就脱身了
but it looks like you got off easy.
我们把你上交后 你就不用想着去尼瓦罗
You don't have to worry about gettin' to Nevarro,
或者其他地方了
or anywhere else, once we turn you in.
我真的应该谢谢你
You know, I really should thank you.
你是我进入公会的入场券
You're my ticket into the Guild.
不客气
You're welcome.
看来有个人要步行了
Looks like one of us has to walk.
我们也可以拖着你
Or we could drag you.
你有什么打算
All right, so what is the plan?
你去找我们看到的沙地兽
I need you to go find that dewback we saw.
然后把你和我的赏金还有摩托留在这里吗
And leave you here with my bounty and my ride?
你想多了 曼达人
Yeah, I don't think so, Mando.
好吧 我去
Okay, I'll do it.
看着她 别让她靠近摩托
Watch her, and don't let her get near the bike.
她死了对我们没好处
She's no good to us dead.
好久没睡这么好了
Oh, it's been a while.
瞧 太阳快出来了
Oh, look, the suns are coming up.
安静
Quiet.
我还有时间赶去莫斯埃斯帕
Look, there's still time to make my rendezvous in Mos Espa.
载我过去 我可以付你双倍的价钱
Take me to it and I can pay you double the price on my head.
我不在乎钱
I don't care about the money.
所以钱都归曼达洛人咯
Oh, so the Mandalorian keeps all the money for himself.
那是我送他的
Only because I let him.
感觉不是呢
Doesn't seem that way.
我感觉都是他说了算
I mean, it seems like he's calling all the shots.
你知道啥
Shows what you know.
曼多人是我雇的 这是我的任务
I hired Mando, this is my job.
把你交上去 我就能正式加入赏金猎人公会
Bringin' you in will make me a full member of the Bounty Hunters Guild.
你已经拥有公会更看重的东西了
You already have something the Guild values far more than me.
你只是没发现而已
You just don't see it.
-什么 -曼达洛人
- What? - The Mandalorian.
光是他的盔甲就比我的赏金值钱
His armor alone's worth more than my bounty.
我说了 我不在乎钱
I already told you, I don't care about the money.
那你应该在乎名声吧
Then think what it would do for your reputation.
一个曼达洛人在尼瓦罗向公会开枪
A Mandalorian shot up the Guild on Nevarro,
抢走重要目标以后逃跑了
took some high value target and went rogue.
那个曼达洛人
That Mandalorian?
我说了 曼达洛人可不常见
Like I said, you don't see many.
你把那个叛徒上交公会
You bring the Guild that traitor,
他们肯定会热烈欢迎你加入的
and they'll welcome you with open arms.
你的名字将会成为传奇
Your name will be legendary.
我们怎么能确定是他
How can we be sure he's the one?
据说目标还在他身边
Word is, he still has the target with him.
而且是个孩子
Some say it's a child.
如果你害怕和他战斗 不用担心
Look, if you're afraid to take him on, fear not.
我可以帮你
I can help you with that.
听取我的建议 孩子
Take some advice, kid.
你想成为赏金猎人吗
You wanna be a bounty hunter?
做对自己最有利的买♥♥卖♥♥ 然后活下来
Make the best deal for yourself and survive.
这是个好建议
That's good advice,
但是如果我帮你解锁 我就死定了
but if I took those binders off of you I'd be a dead man.
既然曼达洛人比你值钱 那
And if the Mandalorian's worth more than you are, well...
谁不想成为传奇呢
Who wouldn't want to be a legend?
谢谢你的提醒
Thanks for the tip.
这么久啊 曼多人
Took you long enough, Mando.
看来现在我说了算啊 搭档
Looks like I'm calling the shots now. Huh, partner?
放下爆能枪 把手举起来
Drop your blaster and raise 'em.
把他铐起来
Cuff him.
你是公会的叛徒 曼多人
You're a Guild traitor, Mando.
我敢打赌
And I'm willing to bet that
这就是你协助逃跑的目标
this here is the target you helped escape.
你没有看上去那么笨
You're smarter than you look.
芬尼克说得对
Fennec was right.
把你上交不但会让我成为公会的一员
Bringing you in won't just make me a member of the Guild,
还会让我成为传奇
it'll make me legendary.
-退后 -一定要救它
- Stay back. - Gotta get it.
哪去了
Where is it?