他们都恨你 曼达人
They all hate you, Mando.
因为你是传奇
Because you're a legend!
他们之中有多少人有追踪器
How many of them had fobs?
他们都有
All of them.
你知道他们会怎么做吗
Any idea what they gonna happen to it?
我没问 这违反公会规定
I didn't ask. It's against the Guild Code.
索尔根
Sorgan.
没有星际港 没有工业中心
No star port, no industrial centers,
人烟稀少
no population density.
我要把他留在这里
I'm leaving him here.
和我一起走 那孩子就过不上好日子了
Traveling with me, that's no life for a kid.
他们知道孩子在这里
They know he's here.
嗯
Yes.
他们不会罢休的
Then they'll keep coming.
嗯
Yes.
把孩子交出来 曼达人
Hand over the child, Mando.
我可能会留你条命
I might let you live.
抓稳了
Hold on.
挺住
Come on.
我把你带回去就行 不论生死
I can bring you in warm or I can bring you in cold.
那是我的台词
That's my line.
燃料泄露
Losing fuel.
这里是莫斯艾斯利星际塔台
This is Mos Eisley Tower.
我们正在跟踪你
We are tracking you.
驶向35号♥泊位 完毕
Head for bay three-five, over.
收到
Copy that.
锁定35泊位
Locked in for three-five.
你毁了我一个机器人 你得赔
You damage one of my droids, you'll pay for it.
让它们不要靠近我的飞船
Just keep them away from my ship.
是吗 你觉得这是个好主意吗
Yeah? You think that's a good idea, do ya?
我们来看看你的飞船
Let's look at your ship.
你看看
Look at that.
上面有很多积碳呢
Ugh, you got a lot of carbon scorin' building up top.
是啊
Yeah.
乍一看我以为你跟别人交火过呢
If I didn't know better, I'd think you were in a shootout.
那个要特殊工具
Special tool for that one.
我得把这个转一下
I am gonna have to rotate that.
燃料泄漏了
You got a fuel leak.
瞧瞧 这也太惨了
Look at that, this is a mess.
你居然还能降落 你可得破费了
How did you even land? That's gonna set you back.
我有500帝国币
I've got 500 Imperial Credits.
就这么多吗 你们觉得呢
That's all you got? Well, what do you guys think?
起码够付机库的钱了
That should at least cover the hangar.
我会想办法筹钱的
I'll get you your money.
这话我听过
I've heard that before.
-记住... -知道
- Just remember... - Yeah.
不要机器人 我听见了 不用说第二遍
No droids. I heard ya. You don't have to say it twice.
天啊
Jeez.
王鼠
Womp rat.
我跟
I'm in.
再加码三根螺栓和一个激发器
And I am gonna raise you three bolts and a motivator.
快 把我的爆能步♥枪♥拿来
Quick, grab my blaster rifle.
你最好待在飞船里
I'd stay in that ship if I were you.
什么
What?
乖 乖
Now, now.
让派丽好好看看你
Let Peli take a good look at you.
很好 这就对了
All right, there you go.
那个赏金猎人
Did that bounty hunter
把你一个人丢在又大又破的飞船上了
leave you all alone in that big nasty ship?
我怎么知道这是啥 别催
How do I know what it is? Give me a second.
你想吃东西吗
All right. Now, would you like some food?
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
给我们拿点吃的 快
Okay. Fetch us something to eat. Quick!
我也不知道... 带骨头的东西吧
I don't know... Something with bones in it.
好
Okay.
这样吧
Now, here's the plan.
我会在曼达洛人回来之前照看你
I am going to look after you until The Mandalorian gets back,
然后我要加收照看你的钱
and then I'm gonna charge him extra for watching you.
明白了吧 亮眼睛
You see how that works? Yeah, bright eyes?
咱俩是一伙的
We're a team.
机器人
Hey, droid,
我是赏金猎人 想找活干
I'm a hunter. I'm lookin' for some work
很遗憾 塔图因的赏金猎人公会关闭了
Unfortunately, the Bounty Guild no longer operates from Tatooine.
我不是找公会的活
I'm not looking for Guild work.
即便这样 情况也差不多
I am afraid that does not improve your situation,
至少我的计算是这样
at least by my calculation.
再想想 金属壳
Think again, tin can.
如果你想找活就过来坐吧 朋友
If you're looking for work, have a seat, my friend.
我叫托洛 托洛·卡利肯
Name's Toro, Toro Calican.
来吧 别紧张
Come on, relax.
我离开中环时拿了这个赏金定位碟
Picked up this Bounty Puck before I left the Mid Rim.
芬尼克·尚德 一个杀手
Fennec Shand, an Assassin.
听说新共和国把她的雇主们
Heard she's been on the run
关起来以后 她就一直在逃亡
ever since the New Republic put all her employers in lockdown.
我知道名字
I know the name.
我一直在盯着这个跟踪器
I followed this tracking fob here.
位置数据显示她跨越了沙丘海
Now the positional data suggests she's headed out beyond the Dune Sea.
这任务应该挺简单的
Should be an easy job.
祝你好运
Well, good luck with that.
等等 等等 你不是在找活吗
Wait, wait, wait, hey. I thought you needed work?
你在公会待多久了
How long you've been with the Guild?
够久了
Long enough.
显然不够 芬尼克·尚德是一个精英雇佣兵
Clearly not. Fennec Shand is an elite mercenary.
她专为顶级犯罪集团杀人
She made her name killing for all the top crime syndicates,
包括赫特人
including the Hutts.
你要去找她 明天的太阳都见不到了
If you go after her, you won't make it past sunrise.
这是我的第一个任务
This is my first job.
所有的钱都归你
You can keep the money, all of it.
我需要这个任务进入公会
I just need this job to get into the Guild.
我一个人干不了
I can't do it alone.
半小时后在35机库等我
Meet me at Hangar three-five in half an hour.
带上两辆飞行摩托 把追踪器给我
Bring two speeder bikes and give me the tracking fob.
别担心 都记下来了
Don't worry, got it all memorized.
半小时
Half an hour.
看来你得跟我混了 搭档
Looks like you're stuck with me now, partner.
我醒了 我醒了
I'm awake! I'm awake!
-他在哪里 -安静
- Where is he? - Quiet!
没事了 你把它吵醒了
It's okay. You woke it up.
你知道我花了多久才把它哄睡着吗
Do you have any idea how long it took me to get it to sleep?
给我
Give him to me.
别急
Not so fast!
你不能就这样把孩子一个人留下
You can't just leave a child all alone like that.
你有很多东西要学 比如带孩子
You know, you have an awful lot to learn about raisin' a young one.
总之我修理了漏油的地方
Anyway, I started the repair on the fuel leak.
好了 我有几个问题想和你谈谈
There you go. I had a couple setbacks I want to talk to you about.
我按你的要求 没有使用机器人
You know, I didn't use any droids, as requested,
所以花的时间比我的预期要长很多
so it took me a lot longer than I expected.
但我觉得你应该付得起钱
But I figured you were good for the money
毕竟你还有一个孩子要养
since you have an extra mouth to feed.
谢谢
Thank you.
看来我猜对了 你找到工作了 是吗
Oh, I guess I was right. You got a job, didn't you?
光是给这些机器人充电
You know, it's costing me a lot of money
就花了我很多钱
to keep these droids even powered up.
曼多人 怎么样 还不错吧
Hey, Mando, what do you think? Not too shabby, huh?
想啥呢 这里又不是科雷利亚 夫人
What'd you expect? This ain't Corellia. Ma'am.
-怎么了 -看前面
- What's going on? - Look. Up ahead.
塔斯肯袭击者
Tusken Raiders.
我听本地人谈论了这个肮脏的东西
I heard the locals talking about this filth.
塔斯肯人认为他们才是本地人
Tuskens think they're the locals.
其他人都是非法闯入
Everyone else is just trespassing.