如果跟着硫磺的气味走
Well, if we get the smell of sulfur and we follow it,
就会带我们到河流流经的的平原
it'll lead us up to the plains where the river flows.
帝国会在我们赶到飞船之前就杀了我们
And the Imps will catch us before we make it to the ship.
我们需要曼达洛人护送我们到安全的地方
We need the Mandalorians to escort us to safety.
这地方就像迷宫一样
Ugh, this place is a maze.
停下
Stop.
我可以站立了
I can stand.
巴克塔喷雾起效了
The bacta infusion is working.
我去找路
I'll try to find tracks.
我们快到了
We're close.
在这转弯
Turn here.
我们该走了
We should go.
你们走吧 开走飞船
You go. Take the ship.
我不能就这么离开
I can't leave it this way.
你知道这件事吗
Did you know about this?
这是你赏金猎人的杰作吗
Is this the work of your bounty hunters?
不
No.
当你拿上赏金 离开系统 战斗就结束了
When you left the system and took the prize, the fighting ended
那些猎人就会自行消失
and the hunters just melted away.
你知道是怎么回事
You know how it is.
他们是雇佣军 不是狂徒
They're mercenaries. They're not zealots.
是不是你干的 是不是
Did you do this? Did you?
-不 -那不是他的错
- No! - It was not his fault.
是我们自己暴露了
We revealed ourselves.
我们早就知道离开藏身处之后会发生什么
We knew what could happen if we left the covert.
帝国不久之后就赶到了
The Imperials arrived shortly thereafter.
这就是结局
This is what resulted.
有人活下来了吗
Did any survive?
我希望如此 有些人可能已经逃离了星球
I hope so. Some may have escaped off-world.
和我们一起走
Come with us.
不
No.
在我回收完这些废墟之前 我不会离开这个地方
I will not abandon this place until I have salvaged what remains.
让我看看 到底为了保护谁的安全才造成了这种破坏
Show me the one whose safety deemed such destruction.
就是它
This is the one.
你先去猎杀它 然后又救了它
This is the one that you hunted, then saved?
没错 它也救过我
Yes. The one that saved me as well.
-泥角兽 -没错
- From the mudhorn? - Yes.
它看上去挺没用的
It looks helpless.
它受伤了 但它并非无用
It's injured, but it is not helpless.
它的种族可以通过意念移♥动♥物体
Its species can move objects with its mind.
我知道这种事
I know of such things.
万古之前的诗歌♥中
The songs of eons past tell of battles
记载了曼达洛大帝
between Mandalore The Great,
和一个叫绝地武士的巫师教团之间的战争
and an order of sorcerers called Jedi
运用这种力量进行战斗
that fought with such powers.
它是敌人吗
It is an enemy?
不 它的族人是 但它不是
No. Its kind were enemies, but this individual is not.
那它是什么
What is it?
它是弃婴
It is a foundling.
根据信条 你得负责照顾它
By Creed, it is in your care.
你希望我训练它
You wish me to train this thing?
它太虚弱了 会死的
It is too weak. It would die.
你别无选择 必须让它和族人团聚
You have no choice. You must reunite it with its own kind.
在哪里
Where?
你必须自己确定
This, you must determine.
你希望我在整个星系中找到它的家
You expect me to search the galaxy for the home of this creature
还要把他送回敌对的巫师族
and deliver it to a race of enemy sorcerers?
此乃正道
This is the Way.
几分钟之内 帝国人就会冲进这些隧♥道♥
These tunnels will be lousy with Imps in a matter of minutes.
我们至少应该讨论一下逃脱计划
We should at least discuss an escape plan.
如果你顺着下降的隧♥道♥走
If you follow the descending tunnel,
就会到达地下河
it will lead you to the underground river.
河会向下流到熔岩平原上
It flows downstream toward the lava flats.
我们该走了
I think we should go.
我留下
I'm staying.
我得帮她 而且我需要康复
I need to help her and I need to heal.
你必须走了
You must go.
你得照顾这个弃婴
A foundling is in your care.
根据信条 直到它成年 或是和族人团聚之前
By Creed, until it is of age or reunited with its own kind,
你如同它父亲
you are as its father.
此乃正道
This is the Way.
你已经赢得了印记
You have earned your Signet.
你们是两个人的家族
You are a clan of two.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我会光荣地戴上这枚印记
I will wear this with honor.
我们该走了
We should go.
IG机器人 请守好外面的走廊
IG, please guard the outer hallway.
有一队侦察兵正在逼近
A scouting party draws near.
等等 我不太会照顾孩子
Hang on. I don't do the baby thing.
我还为你的行程准备了一份礼物
I have one more gift for your journey.
你在浴火之凤中训练过吗
Have you trained in the Rising Phoenix?
是的 在我小时候
When I was a boy. Yes.
这会让你更完整
Then this will make you complete.
谢谢
Thank you.
等你康复后 就得开始进行训练
When you have healed, you will begin your drills.
在你掌握之前 它不会服从你的命令
Until you know it, it will not listen to your commands.
我明白
I understand.
你们安全了
You are protected.
还会有更多人来 你必须走了
More will come. You must go.
和我们一起走
Come with us.
这里是我的地盘
My place is here.
补充你们的弹♥药♥
Restock your munitions.
IG 替丁·贾林拿着 直到他能穿为止
IG, carry this for Din Djarin until he is well enough to wear it.
走吧
Now, go.
顺河流直下 穿过平原
Down to the river and across the plains.
一路顺风
Be safe on your journey.
谢谢
Thank you.
曼达人
Hey, mando.
他们在哪里
Where are they?
问你呢 他们在哪里
I said, where are they?
这是熔岩河
This is the lava river.
渡轮机器人被坏了
The ferry droid is fried.
嗯 但是如果我们把船推出去
Yeah, but if we push the boat out,
就可以让它顺流而下
we can get it to float downstream.
来吧
Come on.
看上去很旧 能承受高温吗
Looks old. Will it take the heat?
你有更好的主意吗
You got a better idea?
好像没有
Guess not.
用力
Push!
快点 你在干什么
Come on! What're you doing?
-试试这个 -用力
- Let's try this. - Push!
你们能让开吗
You guys mind getting out of the way?
干得好
Good job.
小心脚 这是熔岩
Watch your feet. It's molten lava.
可不嘛
No kidding.
这里没人能和机器人沟通吧
I don't suppose anybody here speaks droid?
他应该在问我们想去哪里
I believe he is asking where we would like to go.
顺流而下 去熔岩滩
Down river. To the lava flat.
到了 我们自♥由♥了
That's it. We're free!
不
No.
不 我们没有
No, we're not.
暴风兵 他们在隧♥道♥口的两侧
Stormtroopers. They're flanking the mouth of the tunnel.
看起来有一整排 他们知道我们要出去
It looks like an entire platoon. They must know we're coming.
停船
Stop the boat.
机器人 我说了停船
Hey, Droid, I said stop the boat.
我在和你说话
Hey! I'm talking to you.
我说了停船
I said stop!
我们还在移♥动♥
We're still moving.
看来必须得动手了
Looks like we fight.
他们人太多了
There are too many.