已经没有帝国了 曼达人
The Empire is gone, Mando.
《曼达洛人》前情提要
它对我至关重要
This asset was of extreme importance to me.
我得要保证我能拿到它
I had to ensure its delivery.
他不是地方上的军阀
He's not a local warlord.
他是帝国的
He's Imperial.
那我来
I'm in.
我们的隐秘让我们得以生存
Our secrecy is our survival.
我们的生存让我们拥有力量
Our survival is our strength.
从前我们的力量来自于我们的数量
Our strength was once in our numbers.
现在我们不见天日地苟且
Now, we live in the shadows.
我们的世界被帝国给粉碎了
Our world was shattered by the Empire.
你得把神秘人物转移了
You're going to have to relocate the covert.
此乃正道
This is the way.
你们捣毁了那里之后 它被丢下了
In the wake of your destruction, it was left behind.
它还是猎手吗
Is it still a hunter?
不 但它会保护
No. But it will protect.
你对机器人还真有偏见 是吧
You got a real thing for droids, don't you?
我只是对那个机器人有偏见
I got a real thing for that droid.
让我带孩子去见他...
Let me take the child to him...
我们杀了他 离开这里
Let's just kill him and get out of here.
我们都想干掉客户
We both need the client to be eliminated.
他说得对
He's right.
只要帝国人还活着 他就会派猎人追杀那个孩子
As long as the Imp lives, he'll send hunters after the child.
这是陷阱
It's a trap.
-他们把孩子带来了吗 -带来了
- Have they brought the child? - Yes, they have.
你们有我想要的东西
You have something I want.
奎尔 你在吗
Kuiil? Are you there?
再过一会儿...
In a few moments...
奎尔 在吗
Kuiil! Are you there?
它就是我的了
...it will be mine.
星球大战
飞行摩托携带目标已经抵达哨卡
Speeder bikes have arrived at the checkpoint with the asset.
等待确认
Awaiting confirmation.
别出声
Knock it off!
是否继续进城 等待确认
Waiting for confirmation to continue into town.
可以继续
That's a go to proceed,
但我建议你们再确认一下
but I advise you to double-check.
星区总督一落地
The Moff just touched down
就已经消灭了一队本地的士兵
and already took out a squad of local troopers.
原地待命
Standing by.
他刚刚是说吉迪恩杀了他自己的人吗
Did he just say that Gideon killed his own men?
谁知道呢
Oh, who knows?
这些家伙初到一个地方
These guys like to lay down the law
总喜欢给人来个下马威
when they first arrive into town.
你明白的
You know how it is.
我说了别出声
I said, shut up.
那东西到底是什么啊
What is that thing, anyway?
我也不知道
Uh, I don't know.
也许星区总督想要吃了它 我只是执行命令
Maybe Moff wants to eat it. I don't ask questions.
我能看看它吗
Can I see it?
难道你刚才没听见
Did you not just hear that
星区总督吉迪恩杀了十几个自己的兵来树军威
Moff Gideon killed a dozen of his own troopers to make a point.
-行了 -这军威我领教了
- Okay. - I get that point.
-你领教了没有 -领教了
- Do you get the point? - Yes.
那就好
Okay.
我们要不要给那东西喝点水
Should we offer that thing some water?
你就是想看看它
You just wanna look at it.
是又怎么样 你都看见了
So what? You got to see it!
就一眼
Barely.
我把它从地上抓起来
I mean, I grabbed it up off the ground
往包里一塞
and I stuffed it in the sack.
那也比我看见的多啊
It's more than I got to see it.
在亲手交给星区总督之前
Look, I'm not taking it out of this bag
我是不会把它从包里拿出来的
until I deliver it to the Moff.
好吧 行了 别再问了
Fine. Okay. Stop asking.
我来问问 太傻了
Let me check on this thing. This is crazy.
有什么进展吗
Any update yet?
没有 仍然在等待确认
That's a negative. Still waiting on confirmation.
他刚刚杀了个军官 因为他打断了他
He just killed an officer for interrupting him,
因此恐怕还要等一阵子
so this might take a while.
谢谢
Thank you.
-继续原地待命 -真难以置信
- Standing by still. - Unbelievable.
那东西有多久没动了
Hey, how long has it been since that thing moved?
不知道 一两分钟吧 别担心
I don't know, like a minute or two. Don't worry.
可远不止一分钟了
Uh, it's been way longer than a minute.
我的天啊
oh, my god.
难道我们不得看看它是不是还活着吗
Shouldn't we check and see if it's still alive?
你那下打得挺狠的
You hit it pretty hard.
你就是想看看它
You just wanna see it.
我们应该看看它是不是受伤了
We should check and see if it's hurt.
你绝对不希望把袋子交给吉迪恩
The last thing that you want is to give Gideon a bag
而他打开以后发现里面的东西死了吧...
and have him open it and find whatever is dead...
好好好 给你看 怎么样
Okay. Okay, look. Here you go. See?
看一眼 好好的呢
Take a peek. Everything's fine.
那是什么
What is that?
我不知道 宠物之类的吧
I don't know. It's a pet or something.
宠物 你不是说...
A pet? I thought you...
活该
Serves you right.
住手
Stop that.
来者何人
Identify yourself!
我是IG-11
I am IG-11.
我是这孩子的机器人护理
I am this child's nurse droid
我要求你们立即把他交还给我
and require that you remand him to me immediately.
机器人护理
A nurse droid?
我还以为是猎手 IG机器人不都是猎手吗
I thought it was a hunter. Aren't IGs usually hunters?
很显然这个是护理
Yeah, well, evidently this one's a nurse.
对不起护理 但你得离开这
I'm sorry, nurse, but you're gonna have to get out of here.
你是违抗我的要求吗
Are you refusing my request?
不
No.
我是命令你离开这
I'm telling you to get out of here.
那场面可不太愉快
That was unpleasant.
抱歉让你看见了
I'm sorry you had to see that.
曼达洛人
第一季 第八集[季终]
复仇
还有别的出口吗
Is there another way out?
没有 只有这个
No, that's it.
-下水道呢 -下水道
- What about the sewers? - Sewers?
曼达洛人在下水道里有个隐蔽所
The Mandalorians have a covert down in the sewers.
如果我们能下去 他们就能帮我们逃跑
If we can get down there, they can help us escape.
下水道很好
Yeah, sewers are good.
查找入口
Checking for access points.
他们在等什么
What the hell are they waiting for?
等等
Hold up.
他们在架设E-Web重型连发炮
They're setting up an E-Web.
完了
It's over.
我找到下水道口了
I found the sewer vent.
我们赶紧离开这里吧
Let's get the hell out of here.
组装完成 你们还要拆多久
It's assembled! How long until that thing's cleared?
-轰开 -我没子弹了
- Blow it. - I'm out of charges.
让开
Get out of the way!
你们这么惊慌就表示
Your astute panic suggests
你了解你现在的处境
that you understand your situation.
我希望避免任何进一步的暴♥力♥
I would prefer to avoid any further violence,
提议大家考虑一下现状
and encourage a moment of consideration.
我的随行人员已经完成
Members of my escort have completed assembly
一个E-Web重型连发炮的组装
of an E-Web heavy repeating blaster.
暴风军常用武器 是一种速射激光炮
如果你不熟悉这种武器
If you are unfamiliar with this weapon,
我确信共和国震击兵
I am sure that Republican Shock Trooper
来自阿尔德兰的卡拉·辛西娅·杜恩
Cara Synthia Dune of Alderaan
会告诉你她见证了
will advise you that she has witnessed