Get that blaster out of my face, Mando.
我不能那样做
I can't do that.
把枪从我脸上拿开 曼达人
Get that blaster out of my face, Mando!
不要
Don't.
你们都闭嘴好吗
Would you both just shut up?
疯狂的老提
Crazy Twi.
我刚才控制住局面了
I had it under control.
真棒 看起来控制住了
Yeah. Looked like it.
那东西以前在闪吗
Was that thing blinking before?
有吗
Was it?
-零呼叫梅菲尔德 -怎么了
- Zero to Mayfeld. Zero to Mayfeld. - What?
我发现你们的位置上
I've detected a New Republic distress signal
有一个新共和国求救信♥号♥♥
homing in on your location.
你大概有20分钟
You have approximately 20 minutes.
我们只需5分钟
We only need five.
我们走 快 快 快
Let's go, let's go. Move, move, move!
零 打开
Z, open it up.
-你还有15分钟 -快点 快点
- You have 15 minutes remaining. - Come on, come on.
打开
Open it up!
秦
Qin.
真有趣 那个丢下我的人现在成了我的救世主
Funny, the man who left me behind is now my savior.
曼达人
Mando.
-哥哥 -妹妹
- Brother! - Sister.
这里马上就会受到攻击 他死定了 走吧
Attack's on the way. He's already dead meat. Let's go!
这样最好
Come on, it's better this way.
活该
You deserve this!
走吧
Let's go!
曼达人 曼达人
Mando. Mando?
我已收到你的信息
I've received your transmission.
我已收到你的信息
I've received your transmission.
你回来后 把猎物直接交给客户
Upon your return, deliver the quarry directly to the client.
有趣
Interesting.
零 我们找到秦了
Zero, we got Qin.
我找到了曼达洛人的资料
I found some information on The Mandalorian.
来自赏金猎人协会
From the Bounty Hunters Guild.
随便啦 快让我们离开飞船
Yeah, do whatever. Just get us off this ship.
你还有10分钟
You have 10 minutes remaining.
-零呼叫梅菲尔德 -等等 等等
- Zero to Mayfeld. Zero to Mayfeld. - Wait, wait, wait!
-怎么了 -有个隐患
- Yeah? - You have a potential problem.
他逃走了
He has escaped.
-我就说应该干掉他吧 -我知道
- I told you we should've ended him. - I know!
-这是你的错 -我知道
- This is your fault! - I know!
-走 快 快 -快走
- Go! Go, go, go! - Come on!
-不 -不
- No! - No!
不 伯格 伯格
No! Burg! Burg!
零呼叫梅菲尔德 梅菲尔德 收到吗
Zero to Mayfeld. Mayfeld, do you copy?
通讯好像失效了
It seems comms are no longer functioning,
所以你听不见我说话
therefore you cannot hear me.
只能靠你们自己了
You are on your own.
有趣
Curious.
没关系 你和德瓦隆人分头行动
It's all right. You and the Devaronian, split up.
找到曼达人 杀了他
Find Mando and kill him.
然后想办法回飞船
Then find a way back to the ship!
零 帮我们指条路
Zero! We need a path.
零
Zero!
你有名字吗
Do you have a name?
梅菲尔德
Mayfeld.
梅菲尔德先生 赶紧帮我离开这艘飞船
Well, Mr. Mayfeld, you're gonna get me the hell off this ship.
等等 你妹妹怎么办
Hey, wait. What about your sister?
什么怎么办
What about her?
家人关系真棒
Nice family.
曼达人一直很讨厌机器人
Mando always did hate droids.
零
Z?
零
Z?
不管兰恩承诺了什么 我给你三倍
Whatever Ran promised, I'll see to it you get triple share.
抓住他
Just get him.
希望你付得起
You better be good for it.
曼达人
Mando.
你在哪里 小老鼠
Where are you, little mouse?
让我看看你的脸 曼达洛人
Let's see your face, Mandalorian.
零 他在哪里
Zero, where is he?
什么
What the...
不
No!
秦
Qin.
你杀了其他人
You killed the others.
他们是罪有应得
They got what they deserved.
你杀了我就拿不到钱
You kill me, you don't get your money.
不管兰恩承诺了什么 我都会给你更多
Whatever Ran promised, I'll make sure you get it, and more.
拜托 曼达人
Come on, Mando.
理智点
Be reasonable.
你是受雇抓猎物的吧
You were hired to do a job, right?
那就抓我吧
So do it.
这不是你的准则吗
Isn't that your code?
你不是个有荣誉感的人吗
Aren't you a man of honor?
其他人呢
Where are the others?
不问问题 这是规矩 对吧
No questions asked. That's the policy, right?
没错 这就是规矩
Yeah. That is the policy.
我完成了任务
I did the job.
是的 你完成了
Yeah, you did.
就像过去的美好时光
Just like the good old days.
是啊 就像过去的美好时光
Yeah, just like the good old days.
杀了他
Kill him.
这是什么
What's this?
那个混♥蛋♥
That bastard.
跟踪信标有一个清晰信♥号♥♥
I got a clear signal on the tracking beacon.
收到
Copy that.
那是X翼战机吗
Are those X-wings?
是的 那绝对是跟踪信标
Yep. That's definitely a tracking beacon.
看起来他们在发射炮艇机
Looks like they're launching a gunship.
收到 上吧
Copy. Goin' in.
我说了这是个坏主意
I told you that was a bad idea.