Don't be so dramatic.
再来一个医疗包 还有医疗包吗
I need another medpac! Got any other medpacs?
还有吗
Anyone?
看来是没有了
I'm guessing that's a "No".
毒素还在蔓延
It's still spreading.
不管用
This isn't working.
把这家伙带出去
Get this thing outta here.
等等
Wait.
他要吃我
He's trying to eat me.
你觉得他们后悔了吗
You think they're having second thoughts?
可能吧
Could be.
我需要你的眼睛
I need your eyes.
我在观察
I'm watching.
就是这里了
I guess this is it.
我要告诉你们一件事
There's something you should know.
原本的计划是杀了你 带走那孩子
The plan was to kill you and take the kid.
但是昨晚发生了那样的事
But after what happened last night,
我真的做不到
I couldn't go through with it.
你现在可以开枪打死我
Go on. You can gun me down
也不会违反章程
here and now and it wouldn't violate the Code.
但是如果你这样做 这个孩子永远也不会安全
But if you do, this child will never be safe.
我们愿意试一试
We'll take our chances.
帝国的客户一心想获得这个孩子
The Imperial client is obsessed with obtaining this asset.
你们可以跑 但后果呢
You tried to run, but where did it get you?
太荒谬了
This is ridiculous.
你们听他说完
Perhaps you should let him speak.
我们都想干掉客户
Listen, we both need the client to be eliminated.
让我带孩子去见他 然后你们两个
Let me take the child to him and then you two...
-不 -我们杀了他 离开这里
- No. - Let's just kill him and get outta here.
他说得对
He's right.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
只要帝国人还活着 他就会派猎人追杀那个孩子
As long as the Imp lives, he'll send hunters after the child.
这是陷阱
It's a trap.
-带我去见他 -带你去
- Bring me. - Bring you?
跟他说你抓到我了
Tell him you captured me.
让我靠近他 我就干掉他
Get me close to him and I'll kill him.
这是个好主意 把你的爆能枪给我
That's a good idea. Give me your blaster.
这太疯狂了
This is insane.
-这是唯一的办法 -我和你一起去
- It's the only way. - Well, I'm coming with you.
不不不 他们会起疑的
No, no, no. That would make them suspicious.
我不管 我也要去
I don't care. I'm coming.
跟他们说她抓到我了
Tell them she caught me.
好吧 那她带上孩子
Fine. Then she can bring the child.
不 孩子得送回飞船
No. The kid goes back in the ship.
要是没有孩子 根本就不行啊
But without the child, none of this works!
我有个计划
I have a plan.
奎尔 带着孩子回刀锋之巅
Kuiil, ride back to the Razor Crest
然后封锁飞船
with the child and seal yourself in.
进入飞船以后 开启地面安全模式
When you're inside, engage ground security protocols.
这个星球的任何东西都无法进入
Nothing on this planet will breach those doors.
这是通讯器
Here's a comlink.
我会保护孩子的安全
I will keep the child safe.
别忘了盖住你的纹身
Don't forget to cover your stripes.
走吧
Let's go.
链码
Chain code?
我有个礼物送给老大
I have a gift for the boss.
链码
Chain code?
我愿意花二十买♥♥你的头盔
I'll give you 20 credits for the helmet.
没门 我要挂在墙上的
Not a chance. That's going on my wall.
挂在你的墙上
On your wall?
忍♥着吧
Go with it.
走吧
Go ahead.
你说只有四个护卫
You said four.
这里可不止四个暴风兵
There are more than four troopers.
四个守着客户 城里还有很多
Four guarding the client. Many more here in town.
曼达人突袭了安全屋以后 上头就加派了人手
Things got really heated once Mando crashed the safehouse.
把他的爆能枪给他
Slip him his blaster.
别急
Not yet.
到了
Here we are.
瞧 四个
You see? Four.
按照约定 我把他带来了
Look what I brought you. As promised.
多么精湛的手艺啊
What exquisite craftmanship.
先祖的工匠居然能锻造出
It is amazing how beautiful beskar can be
这么精致的曼达洛盔甲
when forged by its ancestral artisans.
我请你喝一杯吧
Can I offer you a libation
庆祝一下我们的合作圆♥满♥成功
to celebrate the closing of our shared narrative?
不胜感激
I would be obliged.
请坐
Please sit.
很遗憾 你们的人♥民♥遭受了如此的苦难
It is a shame that your people suffered so.
其实这一切都是可以避免的
Just as in this situation, it was all avoidable.
曼达洛人为什么抵♥制♥我们的扩张
Why did Mandalore resist our expansion?
帝国改进了触手所及的所有系统
The Empire improves every system it touches.
用任何标准看都很明显
Judge by any metric.
安全 繁荣 贸易 机会 和平
Safety, prosperity, trade, opportunity, peace.
比较一下帝国统治时和现在的状况吧
Compare Imperial rule to what is happening now.
看看外面
Look outside.
革命以后世界更和平吗
Is the world more peaceful since the revolution?
我只看到死亡和混乱
I see nothing but death and chaos.
我想看看孩子
I would like to see the baby.
它睡着了
It is asleep.
我们会很安静的
We all will be quiet.
打开婴儿车
Open the pram.
恕我无礼 我得接一下这个电♥话♥
Don't think me to be rude. I must take this call.
把爆能枪给我
Give me the blaster.
你只有一次机会
You get one shot.
不妙啊 你说只有四个暴风兵
This is bad. You said four.
不止四个 我能怎么办
Well, there are more. What can I tell you?
莫夫·吉迪恩
Yes, Moff Gideon?
他们把孩子带来了吗
Have they brought the child?
带来了 它正在睡觉
Yes, they have. Currently, it is sleeping.
再去看看吧
You may wanna check again.
四个暴风兵
Four stormtroopers?
糟了
This is bad.
奎尔 你回到飞船上了吗
Kuiil? Are you back to the ship yet?
在吗 收到了吗
Are you there? Do you copy?
嗯
Yes!
-你回到飞船上了吗 -还没有
- Are you back to the ship yet? - Not yet.
回到飞船以后赶紧走 把孩子带走
Get back to the ship and bail. Get the kid out of here.
我们被敌人压制了
We're pinned down!
你们有我想要的东西
You have something I want.
这家伙是谁
Who's this guy?
你们可能以为
You may think you have
你们很了解自己拥有的东西
some idea of what you are in possession of,
但你们不了解
but you do not.
奎尔 你回到飞船了吗 我们被包围了
Kuiil, are you back to the ship yet? They're onto us!
奎尔 快回话
Kuiil, come in!
再过一会儿 它就是我的了
In a few moments, it will be mine.
奎尔 收到了吗
Kuiil! Do you copy?
奎尔
Kuiil!
它对我来说比你想象中重要得多
It means more to me than you will ever know.
奎尔 在吗
Kuiil! Are you there?
回复 奎尔
Come in, Kuiil.
奎尔 快回复
Kuiil, come in.
奎尔 你在吗
Kuiil? Are you there?
收到了吗
Do you copy?
奎尔
Kuiil?
奎尔
Kuiil!