I wanna hire your services.
我已经不提供服务了
I'm retired from service.
我可以付你很多钱 乌格瑙特人
I can pay you handsomely, Ugnaught.
我有名字 叫奎尔
I have a name. It is Kuiil.
我需要有人帮我保护这个小家伙 奎尔
I need someone to protect the little one, Kuiil.
这活不适合我
I'm not suited for such work.
我能重编IG-11的程序 让它拥有护理的功能
I can reprogram IG-11 for nursing and protocol.
不 我不希望那个机器人接近他
No. I don't want that droid anywhere near him.
你为什么这么不信任机器人
Why're you so distrustful of droids?
它想杀了他
It tried to kill him.
这是它的程序设定
It was programmed to do so.
机器人没有善恶之分
Droids are not good or bad.
它们只是反映了建造者的赋予它们的印记
They are neutral reflections of those who imprint them.
我见过别的情况
I've seen otherwise.
你信任我吗
Do you trust me?
根据我的判断 可以
From what I can tell, yes.
那就相信我的成果
Then you will trust my work.
IG-11会加入我
IG-11 will join me.
我们这么做不是为了报酬
And we do it not for payment,
而是为了保护那个孩子免遭帝国奴役
but to protect the child from Imperial slavery.
在粉碎旧的规则之前 没有人会得到自♥由♥
None will be free until the old ways are gone forever.
好吧
Okay.
布勒格兽也会加入我
And the blurrgs will join me as well.
布勒格兽
The blurrgs?
言止于此
I have spoken.
我赢定你了 曼达人
I got you, Mando.
敢加倍赌注吗
Care to double the bet?
不 不 不 住手
No! No, no! Stop!
我们是朋友 我们是朋友 卡拉是我朋友
We're friends, we're friends. Cara is my friend!
这样可不行
That is not okay!
很奇特
Very curious.
奇特 它差点杀了我
Curious? It almost killed me!
你和我讲过的那个泥角兽故事 现在听上去更合理了
The story you told me of the mudhorn now makes more sense.
-它是什么 -它是什么 我也不知道
- What is it? - What it is, I don't know.
但它能做到的事
But what it does, this...
我听说过传言
This I've heard rumors of.
什么 当你还在为帝国工作的时候
What? When you worked for the Empire?
当我以契约劳役被卖♥♥给帝国的时候
When I was sold to the Empire, in indentured servitude.
但是你却脱身了
Yet somehow, you walk free.
我通过手艺得到了自♥由♥
I bought my freedom through the skill of my hands
还有三个人类的终身劳役
and the labor of three of your human lifetimes.
不要质疑我是谁 抑或我为谁服务
Do not cast doubt upon that of what I am nor whom I shall serve.
这样吧 我现在正好用的上你的手艺
Tell you what. I could really use your craftwork right now.
你能给这个盒子装些软垫 让孩子睡得更舒服点吗
Can you pad this container so the child can sleep better?
我可以再做一个更好的
I shall fabricate a better one.
这样的话 也许这个伞兵就会知道
Then perhaps this Dropper can see how one can win their freedom
一个人如何凭手艺获得自♥由♥
with the skill of one's hands.
我们要去尼瓦罗吗
So, we're going to Nevarro?
-你去过吗 -没有
- Have you ever been? - No.
我们在那里失去了很多军队
We lost a lot of our forces there.
这个城市的位置很深
The city's dug in pretty deep.
进去的时候没有掩体
No cover when you drop in.
在战争结束前 都处于帝国管制下
It stayed in Empire control 'till the end of the war.
我们要去带走的那个军阀曾经是帝国的官员
The warlord we're taking out was an Imperial officer.
-什么职位 -不好说
- What station? - Hard to tell.
没有标章
No insignia anymore.
我抢走那个孩子的时候 摧毁了安全屋
I took out the safehouse when I snatched the kid.
在那之后 帝国的守卫更多了
More Imps have reinforced since.
水很深
There's something more going on.
也许吧 着陆之后再调查
Maybe. We'll find out more when we land.
我已经准备好了第二餐
I have prepared second meal.
你们想在这里用餐 还是在下面
Would you care to be served here or below?
我不饿
I'm not hungry.
无论如何都不能让这个机器人离开飞船
Under no circumstances does that thing leave the ship.
你对机器人还真有偏见 是吧
You got a real thing for droids, don't you?
我只是对那个机器人有偏见
I got a real thing for that droid.
那个乌格瑙特人说他已经重新接过线了
The Ugnaught said he rewired it.
那个机器人被设计成了一个杀戮工具
That droid was designed to kill things.
我才不管他重接了多少线
I don't care how much wiring he replaced.
这违反它的本性
It goes against its nature.
反正这活也不会花太久
Well, it shouldn't be a long job anyway.
消灭领头的帝国人 剩下的就会一哄而散
We take out the head Imp, the rest will run like rats.
很抱歉让你跑这么远和我见面 曼达人
Sorry for the remote rendezvous, Mando,
但你上次离开这里后 事态就变得复杂了起来
but things have gotten complicated since you were last here.
看来需要介绍一下
It appears that introductions are in order.
看来我们都带了保镖
It seems we've both provided a security detail.
我建议让那个震击士兵守船
I recommend the shock trooper guards the ship.
这片熔岩区里全是贾瓦人
These lava fields are lousy with Jawas.
她要跟我去
She's coming with me.
但那座城现在由前帝国管制
But the town is now run by ex-Empire.
如果一个反抗军伞兵和我们一起 他们会生气的
If a Rebel Dropper is with us, they'll all get their hackles up.
她必须同去
She's coming.
好吧
Fine.
好吧
Fine.
至少挡住你的纹身
At least cover your tattoo.
没必要露出来炫耀
No need to flaunt it.
那个小家伙呢
Now, where is the little one?
原来这个小家伙才是你们你争我夺的原因
So, this little bogwing is what all the fuss was about.
真是个珍贵的小家伙
What a precious little creature.
我可以理解
I can see why you didn't
你们为什么不想动他一根毫毛
want to harm a hair on its wrinkled little head.
我很高兴可以一次性解决这件事
Well, I'm glad this matter will be put to rest once and for all.
尼瓦罗的太阳落得很快
The sun drops fast on Nevarro.
我们可以散会步 在河岸旁露营
We can walk for a spell, camp out at the riverbank,
天一亮就进城
then make our way into town at first light.
我猜那小家伙食肉
I guess the little bugger's a carnivore.
我从没见过像它这样的东西
Never seen anything like it.
他们准备高价赎回那个东西
They were ready to pay a king's ransom for that thing.
肯定是为了某种夸张的收藏
Must be for some kind of highfalutin menagerie.
我们再过一遍计划
Let's go over the plan again.
我们一起进入公房♥
We both enter the common house.
给客户看一眼诱饵
We show the client the bait.
和他一起用餐 然后你杀了他
We join him at the table. And you kill him.
描述一下他的护卫
Tell me about his reinforcements.
他们都是前帝国人
They're all ex-Empire.
给他们钱的人一死 他们就会一哄而散
As soon as they lose their paycheck, poof, they'll all scatter.
-如果他们没散呢 -会散的
- And what if they don't? - They will.
这还不够稳妥
That's not good enough.
就算假设他们中的一些人没有意识到
If, for argument's sake, a few of them don't realize
我才是他们最好的新雇主
that I'm their best path to alternative employment
而是选择了冲动行事
and they elect to react impulsively,
这三位优秀的公会猎手
then these three fine Guild Hunters,
还有这位身经百战的震击士兵
along with that battle-hardened shock trooper,
会解决掉那些反抗的人
will cut down anyone who bucks.
会有多少人
How many will there be?
不超过四个
No more than four.
他身边最多只有一个火力支援组
He travels with, at most, a Fire Team.
相信我
Trust me.
不会出差错
Nothing can go wrong.
不 放开她
No! Let go of her!
立刻放下她
Drop her now!
放下她
Drop her!
他受了很重的伤
He's hurt badly.
我没事 我没事 我没事
I'm fine, I'm fine. I'm fine. I'm fine.
别动
Hold still.
他们把你伤得不浅
They got you good.
有多严重
How bad?
很糟糕
Bad.
毒素扩散得很快
The poison's spreading fast.
所以我要死了吗
So this... This is how it happens.
别这么多愁善感