我喜欢这种胜率
I like those odds.
他还说你要价不菲
He also said you were expensive.
的确不便宜
Very expensive.
请坐
Please sit.
曼达洛铁
Beskar?
曼达洛语中是钢铁的意思
摸摸看 这是真的
Go ahead. It's real.
专供曼达洛人展示穿戴 有卓越的防护性能
这只是定金
This is only a down payment.
在交付时
I have a camtono of Beskar waiting for you
我还有一桶曼达洛铁给你
upon delivery of the asset.
要活的
Alive.
对 要活的
Yes. Alive.
不过 我承认
Although, I acknowledge
赏金猎人是一项复杂的职业
that bounty hunting is a complicated profession.
既然如此
This being the case,
如果能证明杀死也能有一点赏金
proof of termination is also acceptable for a lower fee.
这不是我们商定好的
That is not what we agreed upon.
我只是务实而已
I'm simply being pragmatic.
让我们看看悬赏碟
Let's see the puck.
恐怕出于谨慎考虑
I'm afraid discretion dictates
我们不能用传统方法安排这项任务
a less traditional agreement.
我们只能给你一个追踪器
We can only offer you a tracking fob.
链码是什么
What's the chain code?
我们只能提供最后四位数字
We can only provide the last four digits.
年龄呢 你能给我的就这些吗
Their age? That's all you can give me?
对 它们已经50岁了
Yes. They're 50 years old.
我们也可以给你目标最后的位置数据
We can also give you last reported positional data.
有了它和追踪器
Between that and the fob,
像你这样有本事的人应该把能很快完成的
a man of your skill should make short work of this.
曼达洛铁又回到了曼达洛人的手中
The Beskar belongs back into the hands of a Mandalorian.
在一段混乱时期之后
It is good to restore the natural order of things
能恢复事物的自然秩序是好的
after a period of such disarray,
你不同意吗
don't you agree?
这是在绝地大屠♥杀♥中收集到的
This was gathered in the Great Purge.
很好 它又回到了部落
It is good it is back with the Tribe.
是的
Yes.
一块肩甲可以完成了
A pauldron would be in order.
-你有印记了吗 -还没有
- Has your signet been revealed? - Not yet.
很快了
Soon.
这个量很富余
This is extremely generous.
多余的将用来资助许多弃婴
The excess will sponsor many foundlings.
那很好
That's good.
我曾经是个弃儿
I was once a foundling.
我知道
I know.
谢谢
Thank you.
你是个赏金猎人
You are a bounty hunter.
对
Yes.
我会帮你的
I will help you.
言止于此
I have spoken.
很多人都来过了
Many have passed through.
他们和你找的是同一个人
They seek the same one as you.
你帮助他们了吗
Did you help them?
对
Yes.
他们死了
They died.
好吧 那我不知道我是否需要你的帮助
Well, then I don't know if I want your help.
你需要我的帮助
You do.
我可以带你去营地
I can show you to the encampment.
你能拿多少
What's your cut?
一半
Half.
做向导分一半的赏金吗 太贵了
Half the bounty to guide? Seems steep.
不 你抓到一半的布勒格归我
No. Half of the blurrg you helped capture.
爬行类食草动物 恩多的劫掠者们常用来当坐骑
布勒格 两只你都可以拿走
The blurrg? You can keep them both.
不 你需要一只
No, you will need one.
来骑
To ride.
没有布勒格根本别想走这条路
The way is impossible to pass without a blurrg mount.
我不知道怎么骑布勒格
I don't know how to ride blurrg.
言止于此
I have spoken.
也许你把头盔摘了会好些
Perhaps if you removed your helmet.
也许他记得我之前想烤了它
Perhaps he remembers I tried to roast him.
它是母的 雄性在交♥配♥时都被吃掉了
This is a female. The males are all eaten during mating.
我没有时间搞这些
I don't have time for this.
能租给我陆行艇或者飞梭摩托吗
Do you have a Landspeeder or Speeder bike that I could hire?
你是曼达洛人
You are Mandalorian!
你的祖先骑着伟大的秘龙
Your ancestors rode the great Mythosaur.
你当然可以骑这匹小马驹
Surely you can ride this young foal.
放松
Easy. Easy.
好了 放松
Now, all right. Settle down.
安静 安静
Settle. Settle.
很好 很好
That's good. That's good.
放松 可以
Easy. Okay.
很好
That's good.
好吧
All right.
那是你能找到猎物的地方
That is where you'll find your quarry.
拿着 你应得的
Please. You deserve this.
这些人来了后
Since these ones arrived,
这里无止无休地来了一群
this territory has been an endless stream of mercenaries
寻求赏金而带来破坏的佣兵
seeking reward and bringing destruction.
那你为什么做我的向导
Then why did you guide me?
他们不属于这里
They do not belong here.
住在这里的人来这里是为了寻求和平
Those that live here come to seek peace.
他们不离开就不会有和平
There will be no peace until they're gone.
那你为什么要帮忙
Then why do you help?
我从没见过曼达洛人
I have never met a Mandalorian.
我只读过那些故事
I've only read the stories.
如果他们真的存在 你就赶紧搞定
If they are true, you will make quick work of it.
然后我们就能恢复和平了
Then there will again be peace.
言止于此
I have spoken.
不
Oh, no.
赏金机器人
Bounty Droid.
《奴隶公会协议》豁免第16项规定
Subparagraph 16 of the Bondsman Guild protocol waiver
你们必须立即交出所述目标
compels you to immediately produce said asset.
天杀的机器人
Droids.
《奴隶公会协议》豁免第16项规定
Subparagraph 16 of the Bondsman Guild protocol waiver
你们必须立即交出所述目标
compels you to immediately produce said asset.
IG机器人 停火
IG unit! Stand down.
我是公会的
I'm in the Guild!
你是公会成员吗
You are a Guild member?
我以为只有我在执行任务
I thought I was the only one on assignment.
我也是
That makes two of us.
这下根本没法突袭了
So much for the element of surprise.
很遗憾 你得交出你的追踪器
Sadly, I must ask for your fob.
我已经签发了扣押令 赏金是我的
I have already issued the writ of seizure. The bounty is mine.
如果我没说错的话
Unless I'm mistaken,
到目前为止 你还是两手空空
you are, as of yet, empty-handed.
没错
This is true.
-我有个建议 -请说
- I have a suggestion. - Proceed.
我们平分报酬
We split the reward.
可以接受
This is acceptable.
很好 咱俩重新组队 先脱险 再想一个计划
Great. Now let's regroup, out of harm's way, and form a plan.
这次任务成功以后
I will of course receive the reputation merits
要算在我的头上
associated with the mission.
这事我们可以晚点再谈吗
Can we talk about this later?
如果要我合作 我需要一个答案
I require an answer if I am to proceed...
不 警告 警告
Oh, no. Alert. Alert. Alert.
走吧
Let's go!
他在里面
He's in there!
确认
Affirmative.
上面
Up top!
看来我们被困住了
It appears we are trapped.
我将启动自毁程序