你是受雇抓猎物的吧 那就抓我吧
You were hired to do a job. So do it.
这不是你的准则吗
Isn't that your code?
你不是个有荣誉感的人吗
Aren't you a man of honor?
《曼达洛人》前情提要
IG机器人 停火
IG Unit! Stand down.
你是公会成员吗
You are a Guild member?
我有个建议 我们平分报酬
I have a suggestion. We split the reward.
我需要你的技能
I could use a crew member of your ability.
我很荣幸 但我努力了一辈子
I am honored, but I have worked a lifetime
终于摆脱了奴役
to finally be free of servitude.
那我只能表示感谢了
Then all I can offer is my thanks.
彼此彼此
And I offer mine.
谢谢你给我的山谷带来和平
Thank you for bringing peace to my valley.
恩多之战以后 我基本上都在肃清余孽
I saw most of my action cleaning up after Endor.
主要是前帝国的军阀们
Mostly Ex-Imperial warlords.
小小的猎物 如此巨额的赏金
Such a large bounty for such a small package.
你知道他们会怎么做吗
Any idea what they're gonna do with it?
我没问
I didn't ask.
这违反公会规定
It's against the Guild Code.
星球大战
我的朋友 如果你接收到此讯息
My friend, if you are receiving this transmission,
那就是说你还活着
that means you are alive.
你可能没想到吧 可我也还活着呢
You might be surprised to hear this, but I am alive too.
我想我们就算扯平了吧
I guess we can call it even.
我们上次会面以后发生了很多事
A lot has happened since we last saw each other.
雇你的那个人还在这里
The man who hired you is still here,
而且他那批前帝国卫士的势力又壮大了
and his ranks of ex-Imperial guards have grown.
他们对我的城市施以暴♥政♥
They have imposed despotic rule over my city,
这影响到了公会的生计
which has impeded the livelihood of the Guild.
我们把他视为敌人
We consider him an enemy,
但却无法靠近他 把他干掉
but we cannot get close enough to take him out.
如果你愿意考虑接最后一个任务
If you would consider one last commission,
我会给你非常优厚的酬劳
I will very much make it worth your while.
到目前你都成功击退了他们派出的猎手
You have been successful so far in staving off their hunters,
但不拿到猎物他们是不会罢休的
but they will not stop until they have their prize.
我的条件是
So, here is my proposition.
回到尼瓦罗 用那孩子作为诱饵
Return to Nevarro. Bring the child as bait.
我来安排一次交接
I will arrange an exchange,
并派出可靠的公会成员提供保护
and provide loyal Guild members as protection.
一旦我们靠近雇主
Once we get near the client,
你把他杀掉 这样我们各取所需
you kill him, and we both get what we want.
如果你得手 孩子就归你了
If you succeed, you keep the child
我会在公会那边为你正名
and I will have your name cleared with the Guild,
毕竟正派的人不应该被迫亡命天涯
for a man of honor should not be forced to live in exile.
我满怀期待 等着你回来
I await your arrival with optimism.
曼达洛人
第一季 第七集
清算
掏钱吧 泥腿子们
Pay up, mudscuffers!
来吧 是我的钱 谢了
Come on. That's mine, thank you.
好的 谢谢
All right, thank you.
想找活干吗
Looking for some work?
看起来是个简单任务
It seems like a straightforward operation.
他们负责计划和武器 我当诱饵
They're providing the plan and firepower. I'm the snare.
-还有那孩子 -所以我才来找你
- With the kid? -That's why I'm coming to you.
我也不知道 人家说我应该猫起来
I don't know. I've been advised to lay low.
要是有人查了我的链码
If anybody runs my chain code,
我就得要把牢底坐穿了
I'll rot in a cell for the rest of my life.
你不是说你当过兵吗
I thought you were a veteran.
再来啊
Come back soon.
从那以后我♥干♥过很多行
I've been a lot of things since.
大部分都够我坐一辈子牢的
Most of them carry a life sentence.
只要我用新共和国注册的飞船
If I so much as book passage
订一个行程 我...
on a ship registered to the New Republic, I'm...
我有飞船 我可以带你过去再送你回来
I have a ship. I can bring you there and back
酬金丰厚
with a handsome reward.
你就可以衣食无忧了
You can live free of worry.
我已经衣食无忧了
I'm already free of worry,
而且我没有心情再去当兵打仗了
and I'm not in the mood to play soldier anymore.
尤其是和地方上的军阀战斗
Especially fighting some local warlord.
他不是地方上的军阀
He's not a local warlord.
他是帝国的
He's Imperial.
那我来
I'm in.
你的联络人要审核我吗
Does your contact need to vet me?
他不知道你会去
Doesn't know you're coming.
是吗 这有可能会有问题
Really? That could be a problem.
不会的
It won't.
就算有 也是他的问题
But if it is, that's his problem.
他自己待在那没事吧
He all right up there alone?
嗯
Yeah.
挑一件吧
Pick one.
你信任那个联络人吗
You trust the contact?
说不上
Not particularly.
上次我给公会做事时 我们俩有点争执
He and I had a run-in last time I was there on some Guild business.
那我们为什么还要去
So then why are we going?
我别无选择
I don't have a choice.
在索尔根你都看见了
You saw what happened on Sorgan.
他们会不断派猎手来
They'll keep sending hunters.
那帝国人不死 孩子就不会安全
The kid will never be safe until the Imp is dead.
那把他带回去你就放心
And you're okay with bringing him back there?
不那么放心 所以我才带你去
Not really. That's why I'm bringing you.
我们得找个人看着点这小家伙
We need someone to watch that thing.
对
Yeah.
有什么你信得过的人吗
You got anyone you can trust?
慢点
Easy.
它没怎么长啊
It hasn't grown much.
我想它可能是链式塑模出来的
I think it might be a Strand-Cast.
我觉得它不是通过基因工程弄出来的
I don't think it was engineered.
我在基因工厂干过
I've worked in the gene farms.
这个看起来是进化来的 太难看了
This one looks evolved. Too ugly.
而这个呢
This one, on the other hand,
倒像是从诺拉的细胞培养穴里出来的
looks like she was farmed in the Cytocaves of Nora.
她是卡拉·杜恩 以前是震击士兵
This is Cara Dune. She was a shock trooper.
你是伞兵
You were a Dropper?
你当过兵吗
Did you serve?
恐怕是另外一头的
On the other side, I'm afraid.
但我很自豪地说 我已经偿还完我族的债务
But I'm proud to say that I paid out my clan's debt,
现在可以自己当家做主了
and now I serve no one but myself.
有人想喝点茶吗
Would anyone care for some tea?
请把枪放下 他不会伤害你们的
Please lower your blasters. He will not harm you.
那东西的设定任务是要杀死这孩子
That thing is programmed to kill the baby.
设定解除了
Not anymore.
你们捣毁了那里之后 它被丢下了
It was left behind in the wake of your destruction.
我发现它倒在原地
I found it laying where it fell.
生气全无
Devoid of all life.
我把遗骸捡了回来 并依据
I recovered the flotsam and staked it as my own
《新共和国宪♥章♥》 把它归我所有
in accordance with the Charter of the New Republic.
它的神经束几乎都没了
Little remained of its neural harness.
再造异常困难...
Reconstruction was quite difficult...
但也不是不可能
...but not impossible.
它必须从头学起
It had to learn everything from scratch.
这个可不是
This is something that
动动扳手就能教会的
cannot be taught with the twist of a spanner.
要有耐心 不断重复
It requires patience and repetition.
我日复一日地用耐心和鼓励
I spent day after day reinforcing its development
去巩固它的进步
with patience and affirmation.
随着经验的增加 它有了自己的个性
It developed a personality as its experiences grew.
它还是猎手吗
Is it still a hunter?
不 但它会保护
No. But it will protect.
喝茶吗
Tea?
我遇到了一些麻烦
I've run into some problems.
我想也是 不然你为什么回来
I figured as much. Why else would you return?
我想购买♥♥你的服务