But he is the best.
你怎么能相信它
How can you trust it?
你了解我 曼达人 我不相信任何人
You know me, Mando. I don't trust anybody.
就像过去的美好时光 曼达人 对吗
Just like the good old days, Mando. Huh?
你能坐下吗
Will you sit down?
计算完成
Calculations complete.
现在开始进入曲速
Jumping to hyperspace now.
你可以和他们会合了 后面交给我
Feel free to join the others. I will handle it from here.
好了 好了 我明白
Hey, hey, hey. Okay. Okay. Okay, I get it.
我对私人空间也很敏感
I'm a little particular about my personal space, too.
我们做任务就好
So, let's just do this job.
进去 出来
We get in, we get out,
然后你也不必再见到我们了
and you don't have to see our faces anymore.
告诉我 我们为什么需要曼达洛人
Someone tell me why we even need a Mandalorian.
很显然 他们是星系最勇猛的战士
Well, apparently they're the greatest warriors in the galaxy.
别人是这么说的
So they say.
那他们怎么都死了
Then why are they all dead?
你和他一起飞行过 希安
Well, you flew with him, Xi'an.
他和他们说的一样厉害吗
Is he as good as they say?
问问他阿尔佐克三号♥星上的任务
Ask him about the job on Alzoc III.
我做了我必须做的事
I did what I had to.
但你很享受
Oh, but you liked it.
我知道你到底是什么人
See, I know who you really are.
他从没摘下过头盔吗
He never takes off the helmet?
此乃正道
This is the Way.
我很好奇你到底长什么样
I wonder what you look like under there.
也许他是冈根人
Maybe he's a Gungan.
难道这就是你不愿意露脸的原因
Is that why yousa don't wanna show your face?
你见过他的脸吗
You ever seen his face?
女人从不泄密
A lady never tells.
曼达人 我们得互相信任
Aw. Come on, Mando. We all gotta trust each other here.
你总得让我们见识见识
You gotta show us somethin'.
来吧 把头盔抬起来
Come on. Just lift the helmet up.
来吧
Come on.
让我们看看你的眼睛
Let's all see your eyes.
我来
I'll do it.
那是什么
Whoa! What is that?
你在这很寂寞吗 小家伙
You get lonely up here, buddy? Huh?
等等 这是你们俩生的吗
Wait a minute. Did you two make that? Huh?
这是什么 宠物吗
What is it, like a pet or somethin'?
是的 差不多
Yeah. Something like that.
没看出来你是这种人
Didn't take you for the type.
也许是你的准则让你心软了
Maybe that code of yours has made you soft.
我从来就不喜欢宠物
Me, I was never really into pets.
我没那个耐心
Yeah, I didn't have the temperament. Patience, you know?
我试着养过 也没什么结果
I mean, I tried, but never worked out.
但我在考虑
But I'm thinkin'
也许我可以试着再养一次这个小家伙
maybe I'll try again with this little fella.
现在开始脱离曲速
Dropping out of hyperspace now.
现在开始最终着陆
Commencing final approach, now.
现在开始隐蔽信♥号♥♥
Cloaking signal, now.
现在准备对接
Engaging coupling now.
对接确认 我们落地了
Coupling confirmed. We are down.
放松
And relax.
开始营救任务
Commence extraction now.
废物机器人甚至都没给我们认真倒计时
Useless droid didn't even give us a proper countdown.
零 你确定他们看不到我们吗
Z, are you sure they can't see us?
刀锋之巅扰乱了我们的信♥号♥♥
The Razor Crest is scrambling our signature
我入侵进了监狱系统
and I am inside the prison system.
这艘炮舰居然幸存了下来
It's impressive that this gunship had survived the Empire
没有被帝国扣押 真是太厉害了
without being impounded.
好了我们有工作要做 曼达人 该你了
All right, we got a job to do. Mando, you're up.
-是我吗 -一直都是你
- It's me? - Always you.
零
Zero.
带我们去控制室
Get us to the control room.
向下三层 正在关闭舰内监控
Sub level three. Disabling onboard surveillance.
好吧 我们时间紧迫
All right, we're on the clock.
当我们和那些机器人交战时 它们会一拥而上
When we engage those droids, they're gonna be all over us.
我知道这个套路
I know the drill.
生物追踪器激活
Bio trackers activated.
我有眼睛
I've got eyes.
好吧 我们走
All right, let's go.
-我不喜欢这个感觉 -你总是多疑
- I don't like this. - You always were paranoid.
是真的吗 曼达人 你总是多疑吗
Is that true, Mando? Were you always paranoid?
接近控制室 在下一个路口向左拐
Approaching control room. Make a left at the next juncture.
怎么了 只是个小老鼠
What? It's just a little mousey.
-过来 小老鼠 -伯格
- Come here, little mousey. - Burg.
不 伯格 你在干什么
No! Burg, what are you doin'?
怎么了
What?
入侵者警报 开火
Intruder alert. Open fire.
我们这里太暴露了
We're too exposed here.
如果他们发出信♥号♥♥ 那就没关系了
If they get a signal out, it's not gonna matter.
曼达人 上啊 你应该是个狠角色
Mando, let's go! You're supposed to be somethin' special.
我就知道 我就知道
I knew it. I knew it!
记得把你的烂摊子收拾干净
Make sure you clean up your mess.
看来你们的存在被发现了
It seems your presence has been detected.
将安全警报从你们的位置重移开
Redirecting security alert away from your position.
零 开门
Z, open the door!
但我发现了一个有机体信♥号♥♥
But I'm detecting an organic signature.
行了知道了 把门打开
Yeah, okay. All right. Just open the door!
站住
Stop!
就停在那儿
Just stop right there.
立刻放下枪
You put down the blasters right now.
鞋子不错
Nice shoes.
放下你的枪
Put down your blasters.
跟他的腰带很配啊
Matches his belt.
这艘舰上应该只有机器人的
There were only supposed to be droids on this ship.
等等 等等 我们看看
Hang on, hang on. Let's see here. Uh...
二二一号♥房♥
Cell two-two-one.
好吧 现在给我们穿着考究的朋友
All right, now for our well-dressed friend.
慢着慢着 放松 蛋头
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, hey. Easy. Easy, egghead.
把它放下 把它放下 快点
Put that down. Put that down. Come on.
放松 快放下
Easy. Put it down now!
放松 不用有人受伤 冷静
Easy. Nobody has to get hurt here. Just calm down.
那是什么东西
What is that thing?
这是一个跟踪信标
It's a tracking beacon.
他按那个键 我们都得死
He presses that thing, we're all done.
新共和国的攻击群会循迹而来
A New Republic attack team will hone in on that signal
把我们炸成渣
and blow us all to hell.
放下它
Put it down!
你是认真的吗
Are you serious?
是的 我是认真的
Yes, I'm serious.
你以为我们不需要知道那个小细节
You didn't think we needed to know that tiny little detail?
我没想到我们会走到这一步
I didn't think we'd get to this point.
但我们确实走到了
Yet here we are.
你在质疑我的管理风格吗 希安
Are you questioning my managerial style, Xi'an?
没有 长官
No, sir.
嘿 听我说
Hey. Listen to me.
嘿 听我说 好吗
Hey, hey, hey. Listen to me, okay?
听我说
Look.
-嘿 把枪放下 -你疯了吗
- Hey. Put it down. - Are you crazy?
放下枪
put it down.
你叫什么名字
What's your name?
-我是达文 -达文
- It's Davan. - Davan.
我们不是来抓你的 我们是来救犯人的
We're not here for you. We're here for a prisoner.
如果你让我们完成任务 你可以活着离开
If you let us go about our job, you can walk away with your life.
不 他不会的
No, he won't.
你知道你会给我们带来什么吗
You realize what you're gonna bring down on us?
你觉得我在乎吗
You think I care about that?
我们不会杀人 懂吗
We're not killing anybody, you understand?
把枪从我脸上拿开 曼达人