我在这里放了些被褥
I stacked some blankets over here.
谢谢 你真好心
Thank you. That's very kind.
这是我女儿 文塔
This is my daughter, Winta.
我们这里很少有人来
We don't get a lot of visitors around here.
她不习惯见到陌生人
She's not used to strangers.
这个好心人会保护我们不受坏人侵扰
This nice man is going to help protect us from the bad ones.
谢谢你
Thank you.
走吧 文塔 给我们的客人一些空间
Come on, Winta. Let's give our guests some room.
-在吗 -请进
- Knock, knock. - Come in.
我可以喂他吗
Can I feed him?
没问题
Sure.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我能跟他玩吗
Can I play with him?
没问题
Sure.
来吧
Come on.
-我不觉得... -他们没事的
- I don't think... - They'll be fine.
-我不... -他们没事的
- I don't... - They'll be fine.
我拿了些食物过来
I brought you some food.
我看你在那里没有吃东西
I noticed you didn't eat out there.
我放在这里就走了
I'll leave it here for when I go.
你真细心
That's very thoughtful of you.
介意我问个问题吗
Do you mind if ask you something?
说吧
Go ahead.
你有多久没卸下盔甲了
How long has it been since you've taken that off?
自从昨天
Yesterday.
我是说 在别人面前
I mean, in front of someone else.
上次的时候我和他们差不多大
I wasn't much older than they are.
你自从小时候就没在别人面前露过脸了吗
You haven't shown your face to anyone since you were a kid?
没有过 他们收留我我很开心
No. I was happy that they took me in.
我父母被杀了 曼达洛人收留了我
My parents were killed and the Mandalorians took care of me.
很遗憾
I'm sorry.
此乃正道
This is the way.
有任何需要就告诉我们
Let us know if there's anything you need.
谢谢
Thank you.
大约有十五到二十人
About 15 or 20 of them
是徒步过来的
came through here on foot.
有个庞然大物把这些树枝撕碎了
And something big sheared off those branches.
AT-ST
AT-ST.
帝国的一种装甲兵器 全地形侦察步行机
帝国的步行机怎么会在这
Imperial walker. What's it doing here?
我不知道
I don't know.
但这已经超出我的能力范围了
But this is more than I signed up for.
坏消息 你们不能住在这了
Bad news. You can't live here anymore.
什么 为什么
What? Why?
你可真客气
Nice bedside manner.
你有更好的说法吗
You think you can do better?
想不出更坏的说法了
Can't do much worse.
我知道你们不希望听到这个消息
I know this is not the news you wanted to hear,
但你们别无选择
but there are no other options.
-你接下了这份活 -没错
- You took the job. - Yeah.
那是在我们知道AT-ST之前
That was before we knew about the AT-ST.
那是什么
What is that?
配备两门炮的武装步行机
The armored walker with two enormous guns
你们明明知道 但是没告诉我们
that you knew about and didn't tell us.
-帮帮我们 -求你了
- Help us. - Please.
-你应该是来帮我们的 -但我们雇了你
- You're supposed to help us. - But we hired you.
-求你了 -我们无处可去
- Please. - We have nowhere to go.
当然有 这个星球很大
Sure you do. This is a big planet.
我还见过比这小得多的星球
I mean, I've seen a lot smaller.
我的祖辈给这些池塘播种
My grandparents seeded these ponds.
-好几代人的心血 -没错
- It took generations. - Yeah.
我理解 但我们只有两个人
I understand. I do. But there are only two of us.
不 那里至少还有二十个人
No, there's not. There's at least 20 here.
我是指战士 现实点吧
I mean fighters. Be realistic.
-我们可以学 -我们可以
- We can learn. - We can.
-给我们一次机会 -拜托了
- Give us a chance. - Please.
我曾经见过 那个东西在几分钟之内
I've seen that thing take out entire companies of soldiers
灭了一个连的士兵
in a matter of minutes.
我们不会走
We're not leaving.
你们无法对抗它
You cannot fight that thing.
除非我们教他们怎么做
Unless we show them how.
让我们看看
Show us.
我们办得到
Yeah, we can do this.
你们有两个麻烦
You got two problems here.
强盗和机械
You got the bandits, and you got the mech.
我们会解决步行机
We'll handle the AT-ST,
当他们突然冲出来时 你们得掩护我们
but you gotta protect us when they come out of the woods.
我也不必再说他们有多危险
And I don't have to tell you how dangerous they are.
卡拉·杜恩是一名老兵
Cara Dune here was a veteran.
她曾是反抗军的伞兵
She was a drop soldier for the Rebellion,
她会为你们制定计划 仔细听好
and she's gonna lay out a plan for you, so listen carefully.
在这个星球上
Now, there's nothing on this planet
没有什么可以破坏步行机的腿
that can damage the legs on this thing,
所以我们要挖个陷阱
so we're gonna build a trap.
我们要在这里挖个很深的洞
We're gonna need to dig real deep, right here,
如果它踩到 就会掉下去
so that when it steps in, it drops.
我们两个会突袭他们的营地 引出他们
The two of us will hit their camp. Provoke them.
这样就可以把战斗地点从森林转移到我们这
That'll bring the fight out of the woods and down here to us.
我需要你们把树砍了
I'm gonna need you to cut down trees
在这些边缘处搭建障碍
and build barricades along these edges.
要足够高 让他们无法越过
I need it high enough so that they can't get over,
还要足够坚固 让他们无法突破
and strong enough so that it can't break through.
好了 谁会射击
Okay. Who knows how to shoot?
准备 一 把腿伸出来
Ready, one. Move your leg out.
准备好
Get ready.
一
One.
一
One.
-伸出去 一 -开火
- Get into it. One. - Fire.
一
One.
二
Two.
三
Three.
四
Four.
还原
Reset.
再响一点
Louder.
一
One.
二
Two.
快要日落了
The sun is about to set,
我们很快就会出发
and we'll be leaving soon.
当我们回来时 速度会很快
When we return, we're coming in hot.
我们会准备好
We'll be ready.
快 我掩护你
Come on. I'll cover you.
希望计划起效了
I hope the plan worked.
跑 快跑
Go. Go!
没事的
It's okay.
来了
This is it.
一旦它走进池塘 就会陷下去
Once that thing steps into the pond, it's goin' down.
准备好武器
Weapons ready.
再等它走几步
Just a few more steps.
它停了
It stopped.
趴下 趴下
Get down. Get down.
卡本 待在那儿
Caben. Stay there.
守住你的位置
Hold your positions.
开火
Open fire.
我们得让那玩意继续走
We gotta get that thing to step forward.
我在想办法
I'm thinking.
退后 退后
Stay back, stay back!
新计划
New plan.
你有什么计划
What do you have in mind?
把脉冲步♥枪♥给我
Give me the pulse rifle.
我来掩护你
I'll cover you.
加油 你可以的