《曼达洛人》前情提要
小小的猎物
Such a large bounty
如此巨额的赏金
for such a small package.
我的盔甲不太结实了
My armor has lost its integrity.
我可能又要重新做了
I may need to begin again.
我必须警告你 它会非常惹眼的
I must warn you. It will draw many eyes.
他们都恨你 曼达人
They all hate you, Mando.
如何才能向我最重要的合作伙伴表达感激呢
Now, how can I show my gratitude to my most valuable partner?
他们会怎么做
What are they doing with it?
我没问 这违反公会规定
I didn't ask. It's against the Guild Code.
让开 我要去我的飞船
Step aside. I'm going to my ship.
你把猎物放下 我可能会让你过去
You put the bounty down and perhaps I'll let you pass.
他们之中有多少人有追踪器
How many of them had tracking fobs?
他们都有 他们都有
All of them. All of them!
星球大战
我会抓住你的
I'm gonna get you.
快跑 他们又来了
Go, go, go! They're back!
-快跑 -快躲起来
- Go! - Run for cover.
-快进去 -妈妈
- Get inside! - Mama!
妈妈
Mama!
-妈妈 -快跑
- Mama! - Go!
-妈妈 -雯塔
- Mama! - Winta!
妈妈
Mama!
来
Come on.
曼达洛人
第一季 第四集
避难所
别乱碰
Stop touching things.
索尔根 星系中森林覆盖的行星
我们看看 索尔根
Let's see. Sorgan.
好像没有星际港 没有工业中心
Looks like there's no star port, no industrial centers,
人烟稀少
no population density.
贫瘠之地
Real backwater skug hole.
再理想不过了
Which means it's perfect for us.
准备好悄悄放松一两个月了吗
You ready to lay low and stretch your legs for a couple of months,
你这个小王鼠
you little womp rat?
谁也找不到我们
Nobody's gonna find us here.
听好了 我要出去看看
Listen. I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna look around.
应该不会太久
It shouldn't take too long.
不许乱碰
Now, don't touch anything.
我去找个住处 然后回来接你
I'll find us some lodging, then I'll come back for you.
你乖乖待在这
You stay right here.
待在这 不要动
You stay. Don't move.
明白吗
You understand?
很好
Great.
算了 走吧
Oh, what the hell? Come on.
欢迎 旅行者 有什么需要的吗
Welcome, travelers. Can I interest you in anything?
给小家伙来点骨头汤
Bone broth, for the little one.
你运气不错
Oh, well, you're in luck.
我刚刚宰了个格林杰兽 汤有很多
I just took down a grinjer, so there's plenty.
要不要给你也盛上一碗
Can I interest you in a porringer of broth as well?
-一碗就行 -好的
- Just the one. - Very well.
那边的那个 她是什么时候来的
That one over there. When did she arrive?
上周我就看见她在这了
I've seen her here for the last week or so.
-她来这有什么公干 -公干
- What's her business here? - Business?
索尔根没什么公干 所以我也不知道
Oh, well, there's not much business in Sorgan, so I can't say.
她看着不像伐木工 谢谢先生
She doesn't strike me as a log runner. Well, thank you, sir.
我马上就把汤端来
I will get that broth to you as soon as possible,
再送你一壶斯波奇茶
and I will throw in a flagon of spotchka just for good measure.
我这就拿来
I will be right back with that.
帮我看着点孩子
Keep an eye on the kid.
遵命 先生
Yes, sir.
想喝点汤吗
You want some soup?
恩多之战以后 我基本上都在肃清余孽
Saw most of my action mopping up after Endor.
主要是前帝国的军阀们
Mostly Ex-Imperial Warlords.
他们希望可以低调迅速
They wanted it fast and quiet.
他们用运输舰派遣我们
They'd send us in on the drop ships.
没有支援 只靠我们自己
No support, just us.
后来帝国没有了 开始搞政♥治♥了
Then when the Imps were gone, the politics started.
我们成为维和部队 保护代表 镇♥压♥暴♥动♥
We were peacekeepers, protecting delegates, suppressing riots.
这可不是我的初衷
Not what I signed up for.
你怎么到这里了
How'd you end up here?
姑且算是提前退休吧
Let's just call it an early retirement.
我知道你是公会的
Look, I knew you were Guild.
我以为你要抓我 所以我下手才那么狠
I figured you had a fob on me. That's why I came at you so hard.
我猜到了
Yeah, that's what I figured.
谢谢你的款待
Well, this has been a real treat,
除非你还想再来一轮
but unless you wanna go another round,
有人先走一步了 而我是先来的
one of us is gonna have to move on, and I was here first.
看来这个星球已经有人占了
Well, looks like this planet's taken.
打扰一下
Excuse me.
打扰一下 先生
Excuse me, sir.
有什么事吗
There something I can help you with?
掠夺者
Raiders.
我们有钱
We have money.
所以你们觉得我是雇佣兵吗
So, you think I'm some kinda mercenary?
你是个曼达洛人 是吧
You are a Mandalorian, right?
或者至少穿着曼达洛盔甲
Or at least wearing Mandalorian armor.
这确实是曼达洛盔甲 对吧
That is Mandalorian armor, right?
-确实是 -看吧 我告诉他了
- It is. - See? I told him.
我读过很多关于你们的人...的族人的资料
Sir, I've read a lot about your people... Tribe.
-如果里面有一半是真的 -我们有钱
- If half of what I read is true... - We have money.
-多少钱 -我们的全部家当 先生
- How much? - Everything we have, sir.
-所有的收成都被偷了 -磷虾 我们捕磷虾
- Our whole harvest was stolen. - Krill. We're krill farmers.
我们煮斯波奇茶 全村都入股了
We brew spotchka. Our whole village chipped in.
不够
It's not enough.
你确定吗 你都不知道任务是什么
Are you sure? You don't even know what the job is.
但我知道这不够 祝你好运吧
I know it's not enough. Good luck.
这是我们全部的钱了
This is everything we have.
下次收获之后可以再给你钱
We'll give you more after the next harvest.
走吧 我们回去
Come on. Let's head back.
我们花了一整天才到这里
Took us the whole day to get here.
现在却要毫无保护地
Now we have to ride back with no protection
飞回那个偏远的地方
to the middle of nowhere.
你们住哪里
Where do you live?
农场啊 你没听我说吗
On a farm. Weren't you listening?
我们是农民
We're farmers.
偏远的地方的农民吗
In the middle of nowhere?
没错
Yes.
你们有农舍吗
You have lodging?
当然有
Yeah. Absolutely.
很好 上来帮忙
Good. Come up and help.
我还需要一样东西
I'm gonna need one more thing.
给我那些钱
Give me those credits.
准备好再战一场了吗
Ready for round two?
所以我们基本就是要赶走掠夺者
So, we're basically running off
为了换饭钱而吧
a band of Raiders for lunch money?
他们让我们在偏远的地方落脚
They're quartering us in the middle of nowhere.
据我所知 对于你这种处境的人
Last I checked, that's a pretty square deal
这样的现状已经很合理了
for somebody in your position.
最坏的情况就是开枪
Worst case scenario, you tune up your blaster.
最好的情况就是我们威慑住他们
Best case, we're a deterrent.
我觉得这些树林里不会有
I can't imagine there's anything living in these trees
前震击士兵搞不定的生物
that an ex-shock trooper couldn't handle.
各位 他们来了
Everyone, they're here!
快来
Come on.
看起来他们很高兴见到我们
Well, looks like they're happy to see us.
看起来是
Looks like.
-你好 -他好可爱
- Hi. - He's so cute.
请进
Please come in.
希望这里够舒服
I hope this is comfortable for you.
不好意思 我们只有谷仓
Sorry that all we have is the barn.
这就可以
This will do fine.