剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
抱歉 你们刚才说什么
Sorry, what were you guys saying?
那么简 你能把我们送回现代吗
So, Jane, um, could you zoom us forward
我们的那个时代
to the present... our present?
再见 昆廷
Good-bye, Quentin.
一路顺风
Godspeed.
第四章 一切为何一塌糊涂
老天
Jesus...
欢迎来到2016年的费罗里
Welcome to Fillory 2016.
更冷了
It's a lot colder.
就像置身于一片永不会散去的雾气中
It's like being in a fog that never lifts.
是啊
Yeah.
"我给这张纸施了魔法 你一来它就会找到你
"Enchanted this to find you if you ever arrive.
希望你还活着
Hope you're not dead.
玛戈真是个贱♥人♥
Margo being such a bitch.
跟着地图来找我们 艾留"
Follow map to find us. El."
来吧
Come on.
欢迎来到野兽的老巢 费罗里
Welcome to the Fillory of The Beast.
最可怕的掠食者
And this is what happens
所统治的世界 便是如此景象
to a world ruled by the worst kind of predator...
这个恶魔毁了我的的童年
the kind of monster who destroys childhood.
干杯 小毛
Cheers, B.
一见到他们 我便想起来
As soon as I saw them, I remembered,
"我们好像都胡乱睡过了
"Oh, we kind of all slept with each other
现在还彼此憎恨
And hate each other right now.
这基本上是我的错"
And that is largely my fault."
能再见你真好 昆
Really good to see you again, Q,
但是 为什么我看见了
but, um, why am I looking at the Hedgebitch
那个想杀你的赫奇小贱♥人♥
who tried to kill you?
我们和好了
We worked it out.
没有她我也没法来这 所以...
I wouldn't be here without her, so...
总之我已经来了 你没必要喜欢我
I'm here. You don't have to like me.
别担心
Oh, don't you worry.
我们本就不喜欢
We don't.
你到底知不知道野兽把维多利亚关在哪
So do you know where The Beast is holding Victoria or not?
我觉得地牢在"不存在的城♥堡♥"
I think the dungeon is in the Castle That Isn't There.
这是我听过最傻的名字
That's the stupidest name I've ever heard.
你不也和一头叫毛衣的斗牛犬一起喝酒么
You didn't just do shots with a bulldog named Bristlycoat.
城♥堡♥有点磷光效果 爱丽丝你能解释一下吗
It's a kind of Phosphoromancy. Alice, you could explain it...
可以的话
um, better.
离刀匠家还有多远
How much further to this knifemaker?
我的鞋可走不了长途
These shoes weren't cobbled for a quest.
应该快到了吧
Right over here, I think.
又是一个
Not another one.
什么
What?
到处都是
They're everywhere.
墓碑 未知的坟墓
Plus headstones, unmarked graves.
天啊 不
Oh, no.
我们本希望马丁仍然活着
We'd hoped that Martin was still out there somewhere,
马丁•查特温 费罗里的至尊国王
希望能救他 但是我们来得太迟了
that we could save him, but we took too long.
我们辜负了他
We failed him.
查特温家都死了
All the Chatwins are dead.
你的童年幻境还真是一个魔法的纳粹集中营
Wow, your childhood fantasy is a great big magical Dachau.
第五章 做交易须慎重
刀匠住处仍是旧貌
The knifemaker's house was largely the same in 2016,
只是换了陌生人经营
but now it was run by a stranger.
我记得你
I remember you.
不得不说 你们俩都保养得很好
I must say, you've aged well, the two of you.
我当时八岁 是我父亲的学徒
I was eight. Apprentice to my father.
他在吗
Is he around?
在呢
He's out back.
埋在地下六英尺
Six feet under grass.
他等你们等的
You know, he grew a little aggravated
都有点怒了
waiting for you two to come back.
按照约定 天狮刀
The Leo Blade, as promised.
该付钱了
Payment is due.
按照约定
As promised.
是这样的 查特温家族都死了
Here's the thing: all the Chatwins are dead,
费罗里没有统治者了 这里唯一来自地球的人
Fillory has no rulers, and the only people from Earth
也不在地牢里了
left here now not locked in a dungeon...
我的天啊 我要成王室了
Oh, my God. I'm going to be royalty.
是啊 我们都是下一届的
Yeah, I mean, we all are the next wave.
所以他想通过婚姻获得王室身份
So what he wants is to become future royalty by marriage.
等等 他想娶我们其中之一
Wait, he wants to marry one of us?
不是 谢天谢地
No, thank God.
他是想我们中的一个娶她 他的女儿
He wants one of us to marry her, his daughter.
现在是考验团队精神的时候了
I mean, you know, team player and stuff.
谁说是你了
Hey, who says it's you anyway?
这不是自愿选择的 而且她也没法选择
It's not a volunteer gig, and she doesn't get to pick.
这把刀只吸收一种东西 仅此一种
This blade draws one thing and one thing only:
费罗里至尊帝王的纯种皇室血液
the pure royal blood of the High King of Fillory.
我承认 原本我百分之百确定我就是国王
I admit, I was 100% sure that I was definitely the High King.
我知道 很震惊是不是
I know! Shocking, right?
你可能在想为什么他们规定
You may be wondering why they set it up
外来人才能统治费罗里
that aliens must rule Fillory
我确信一定有很重要的原因
and I'm sure there is a great reason
而且无人知晓缘由
and nobody has any clue what that is.
恩贝尔和阿贝尔如此规定
Ember and Umber set it up
且不愿解释他们的伟大构想
and they're not that into explaining their big ideas
你或许以为
and, you know, you'd think
是人马族或者什么 是吗
it would be centaurs or something, right?
人马族 希腊神话中半人半马的怪物
我猜是人马族 但不是
I would do centaurs, but nope.
所以到底是什...
So what exactly is supposed to...
不是吧
Get the fuck out.
好吧 做国王
Well, High King.
有种理所当然的感觉
Makes certain instinctual sense, I guess.
陛下
Your Majesty.
他这个身份更容易相处了
Oh, this'll make him easier to live with.
第六章 如何准备费罗里式的婚礼
有个重大消息
So there's a bump.
比娶一个陌生人还重大吗
Bigger than marrying a total stranger-ette?
这儿的婚姻有不同的规定
Apparently marriage here is different.
迥然不同
Really different.
是的 但是作为国王
Right, but as High King,
我能宣判婚姻无效
I can get, like, a royal annulment.
不 永远不能
No, never.
在这里 一旦结婚了就无法再和别人在一起
Once you get married, you won't be able to be with anyone else
余生都不能
literally for the rest of your life.
在这里不能 但回去之后 我...
Here, but when I go back, I can...
我永远都不能离开费罗里
I can never leave Fillory.
天啊
Jesus.
艾 你不是非得如此
El, you don't have to do this.
确实
No, don't.
但我愿意
I'm doing this.
- 艾略特... - 玛戈
- Eliot... - Margo.
我很痛苦
I am miserable.
我的人生失去了意义
My life, it doesn't work.
用什么都无法拯救
Nothing's ever fixed that.
毒品 性 美食 烈酒
Drugs, sex, food, booze.
魔法也不能
Not even magic.
或许一切都是为了今天
But maybe it all led to this, to now,
因为这将使我的人生得到圆♥满♥
for a reason that's actually finally going to make my life
不再只是自我 我的所思所感
not just about me, and my thoughts, and my feelings.
- 还有... - 更重要的东西
- Something... - Bigger.
你真聪明
How wise you are,
玛戈皇后 毁灭者
Queen Margo. The Destroyer.
我讨厌你结婚 没关系吧
Is it okay if I hate that you're getting married?
该死
Shit.
你是我唯一可以忍♥受的人
I think you're the only person that I can stand.
你知道这意味着什么吗
You know what that means?
你得当我的伴郎
You have to be my Best Man.
天呐
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表