剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
这天赋会害死他的
they could kill him.
我应该怎么做
What am I supposed to do?
做我们每时每刻都在做的事情
What we all do each moment.
决定
Decide.
不
No.
爱略特 快点
Eliot, come on.
我们会错过开场狂欢的
We're gonna miss the opening orgy.
你还没换好衣服啊
You're not even dressed.
我不去
I'm not going.
卧♥槽♥
Fuck.
- 你还在生气吗 - 没有
- You're still mad? - No.
我是说 是的 但是那不是原因
I mean yes, but that's not why.
我 迈克 伊比萨真的不是他的事 所以
I--Mike--Ibiza's not really his thing, so...
是我们的事
It's ours.
并且会再一次
And will be again,
和我们有关的
along with the million other things
无数其他事一起来袭
that are just us.
我可只有一个斑比呀
I only have one Bambi.
你会非常想念我的
You're gonna miss me so hard,
祝你勃不起来
you won't be able to get it up.
很有可能
That's probably true.
玩的开心
Have fun.
托德
Todd?
托德
Todd.
你的幸运年来了
It's your lucky decade.
带上泳装
Pack a swimsuit.
你讲真吗
Seriously?
基本法则:
Ground rules:
你需要适应
you need to fit in,
所以不要说话
so don't talk.
务必要让她注意保湿
See that she hydrates,
抹防晒霜 打蜡
wears sunblock, and waxes.
你老妈的南下之行可是会很狂野的
Mama's down south can get jungly.
你拿着这妖怪吧
And you're in charge of the genie.
嘿
Hey.
回到床上来
Come back to bed.
马上
Be right there...
- 嘿 卡迪在哪里 - 谁管她啊
- Hey, where's Kady? - Who gives a shit?
爱丽丝 昆廷
Alice, Quentin.
我让你俩都放下恐惧和压抑
I got you both to drop your fears and inhibitions.
为此你们应该感激不尽
For that you should be eternally grateful,
但是我给了你们更多
but I give you more.
我给了你们生活目标
I give you your life's purpose.
去活着
Go and live
以证明我的错误
to prove me wrong.
彼此相爱
Love each other,
诚实亲切
be honest and kind,
忠诚快乐
faithful and happy,
之后
and then,
带着你们完美的家庭
come back here in 50 years
于50年后再回到这儿
with your perfect family
对着我冰冻的尸体欣喜若狂
and gloat over my frozen corpse.
不客气
You're welcome.
昆廷
Quentin...
为什么
why?
为什么是狐狸
Why the fox?
为什么不是软体动物或萤火虫 为什么
Why not mollusk or firefly? Why?
狐狸
The fox knows
和我都知道
and I knew...
需要生存下去的一切都在我
everything I needed to survive was me
而不仅仅是为了生存
and it's not just to survive,
而是为了开心
but to be happy.
我
I was...
很开心
happy.
狐狸现在在你体内
The fox is in you now...
你们共存于一体
both of you.
满足它吧
Feed it.
你真是一位伟大的老师
You really are a great teacher.
我知道
I know.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表