剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
好吧 这个办法行不通
All right, well, this was a dead end.
我早就告诉过你们了
Well, I hate to say I told you so,
但你们知道吗
but... you know what?
其实我觉得 我觉得这样也好
Actually, I don't. I don't. I don't hate that.
最后一个 也废了
This is the last one. It's dead.
什么新发现都没有
We're not learning anything new.
在每个情境里 野兽都是第二周来
In every scenario, The Beast comes next week.
只有一次不是全军覆没
There was one time we didn't all die...
就是我们去费罗里那次
when we went to Fillory.
不 最后一切都消失了
No. Everything went white.
这不见得好到哪去
It's not necessarily better.
我赞同昆廷
Well, I agree with Quentin.
那是因为他讨好你
Oh, that's because he blows you.
说真的 试了八次
Seriously, eight tries.
七次都死了 还有一次结局成谜
We get seven deaths, one mysterious?
我... 基于此
I... give me that.
我觉得我们别无选择
I don't think that we have a choice.
有 我选择离你们所有人
No, I'm choosing to get the fuck
他妈远一点
away from all of you.
你好 老朋友
Hello, old friend.
好久不见
Been a while.
有点想我了吧
Do say you missed me a little.
靠
Fuck you.
我开门见山吧
Let me cut to the chase.
你自己送上门来
You will deliver yourself to me.
就现在
Do it now,
不然就等着失去心智 失去一切的时候再来吧
or do it when you've gone so mad, you have nothing left,
因为我会把声音放得很响很响
because I'm going to make it very, very loud.
是这么回事 人们以前经常祈求神灵赐予能量
Here's the deal: people used to petition gods all the time
来完成我们不敢想像的事
to bestow power to work stuff that we'd never dream of.
就是他们 最大的能量之源
Now, they're it... biggest source there is.
至少曾经是 问题在于...
At least they were, question being...
他们现在在哪里
Where the hell are they now?
没错
Exactly.
几百年来没人跟神灵对话过
No one's spoken to a god in centuries.
他们都消失了
They disappeared.
但我相信我们能找到办法联♥系♥上他们
Um, I believe that we can find a way to contact them again.
求得他们惯常施予的帮助
to get the kind of help they used to give.
- 是时候了 理查德 - 怎么联♥系♥
- It's time, Richard. - Contact how?
人类并不是他们唯一的孩子
Humans aren't their only children;
还有其他孩子
there are others
更古老 或许知晓更多
who are older and might know more.
魔法生物
Magical creatures.
你是说吸血鬼和独角兽那种吗
You mean like vampires and unicorns?
我觉得独角兽是虚构的
Uh, I think unicorns are a myth.
但没错
But yes.
找到层级够高的生物
Find something high up enough in the hierarchy,
他们也许会记得
they might actually remember
神灵和人类还有联♥系♥时的事
when gods and humans were on speaking terms.
城里现在就有很多这类生物
And there's a huge cross-section of them right here in the city.
是啊 因为他们想利用我们
Yeah, because they want to use us.
你说对了
Look, you're right.
他们中的大多数只知道
Most of them know nothing other than
饱腹 解渴和藏身
hunger, thirst, and how to hide,
但这是个食物链
but it's a food chain, all right?
我们从底端开始向上追查
We start at the bottom; we work our way up
直到找到能帮我们联♥系♥神灵的人
till we find someone who can help us get to them.
你研究这个多久了
How long have you been at this?
有段时间了
A while.
我不骗你们
I won't lie.
这事一直进行得很艰难
You know, it's been tough going.
饮酒作乐 给他们看看
Bender, show them.
大部分都是小霸王和垃圾毒贩子
Mostly bloodsuckers, useless junkies,
但有时候你会发现其他一些线索
but sometimes you can get a lead on to something else.
听他们喋喋不休说上一天才得来的线索
After they talk your ear off for, like, 12 hours.
虽然线索在逐渐减少
Those leads admittedly keep petering out,
但我想我们现在有王牌了
but I think we have an ace up our sleeve now.
- 就是茱莉亚 - 什么
- Julia. - What?
我给你的那个祷告
That prayer I gave you, you know,
不是每个人都成功的
doesn't work for everyone.
事实上 你是第一个
Actually, you're the first.
我不明白
I don't understand.
你知道了可能会不高兴
I know you're not gonna like to hear this,
那其实是一个测试
but I gave you a test.
为什么 我不信教
Why? I'm not religious.
我不... 我没什么特别的
I'm not a... I'm not anything.
我们也不清楚为什么有些人能与神灵相通
We don't know why some people are god-touched.
懂吗 无法解释
All right? There's no rhyme or reason.
不管是因缘际会 基因 还是运气
Karma, DNA, luck of the draw.
但你就是那个人 茱莉亚
But it's you, Julia.
我想如果派你去查探
I think if we send you on the hunt,
我们会取得成果的
we're gonna get some results.
佩态度很明确 我不知道他怎么了
I don't know. Penny was pretty clear.
- 有计划了吗 - 还没有
- What are we planning? - Nothing yet.
只是在讨论可能还没进费罗里
Just discussing how we're all probably gonna die
我们就都这样那样丧命了
before we even set foot in Fillory
因为虚无之境到处都是雇佣兵
because the Neitherlands are full of mercenaries.
听起来很麻烦
Sounds like a problem.
重点是 我们需要一些正经的战斗魔法
Point is, we need some serious battle magic.
但那是禁止的
But that stuff's illegal.
我和你一起 我加入
I'm fucking with you. I'm in.
我也加入
I'm in too.
我听见有人说"禁止"
I heard the word "Illegal".
爱丽丝 这是管♥理♥员♥给你的字条
Oh, Alice, there's a note for you from admin.
有人打电♥话♥找你
I see you've got a call.
妈妈 拜托 冷静点
Mom, please, just calm down.
我听不懂你说什么
I can't understand you.
他怎么了
He what?
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我得挂了 我会尽快给你回电♥话♥
I have to go. I'll call you as soon as I can.
是乔
It's Joe.
他自杀了
He killed himself.
- 什么 - 我得找佩谈谈
- What? - I have to talk to Penny.
我妈说他能听见声音
My mom says he was hearing voices
而且情况越来越糟
and always getting worse
那个声音还一直恐吓他
and that the voices were threatening him.
他是个漫游者 他曾经是 我只是觉得...
He's a traveler... he was a traveler... and I just thought...
我知道她朋友怎么了
I know what happened to her friend.
是野兽
It's The Beast.
该死
Shit.
是啊 我控制住了它
Yeah, I got it under control.
佩 你想想他会不会是
Penny, maybe you should think about the possibility
在对付你们所有漫游者
that he's targeting you guys.
我的意思是 你们就跟纽扣一样
I mean, you're like a walking button.
你说的这些我会不知道吗
Think you're telling me anything new?
抱歉 我该走了
Sorry, I... I should go.
佩 你要去哪儿
Penny, where are you gonna go?
我们会找到办法帮你的
We can find a way to help you.
抱歉 我得找某人谈谈
I'm sorry. I got to talk to someone.
斯坦利 老兄 你在吗
Stanley, man, you there?
佩 我还在想你什么时候会来呢
Penny. I was wondering when you were gonna show up.
你也一直听见他的声音吗
You been hearing him too?
他了解我的一切
He knows everything there is about me...
我儿子的家庭住址
my son's home address,
我孙女的每一颗雀斑
describes my granddaughter's every freckle.
听着 老兄 他在对付我们
Look, man, he's targeting us
因为我们能听见他 能漫游
because we can hear him, because we can travel.
他想封锁所有
I mean, he wants all the roads
进出他堡垒的路
in and out of his fortress on lock.
不 该死
No. shit.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表