剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Nothing says that it isn't.
也没有记载明确提到
Exactly.
无法逆转啊
So I found this spell that can transmutate
话说我发现了这条咒语 理论上来说
Certain meta quantum energies into matter... In theory.
它能把某种超量子能转变成物质
And I combined it with an advanced transformation ritual
我将它和改进后的转化仪式结合在了一起
Alice, this is major arcana
爱丽丝 这是核心秘术
What? Just because you couldn't do it?
你这是吃不到葡萄说葡萄酸
Nobody could do it.
这串 "葡萄" 没人可以吃得到
You're making it up as you go along.
这些从头到尾都是你的设想而已
Look, I...
听着 我...
You are an amazing magician. Don't patronize me.
你是一个很厉害的魔法师 少来这套
I'm not patronizing you. I'm telling you that
我不是在奉承你 我只是想告诉你
This is not a good idea. What do you know?
这不是个好主意 你怎么知道
You only learned about magic, what?
你多久前才学的魔法
Three months ago? Okay, sure.
有三个月了吗 是的 没错
I but even I can tell that this is crazy.
但哪怕是我都能看出这事有多离谱
I don't understand why you can't see that.
我不明白为什么你看不出来
Fine. Stay behind.
既然如此 你可以走了
I'm here, and I'm only here, to find out
我在这儿的唯一目标 就是查出
What happened to Charlie,
查理身上到底发生了什么
And now that I know I can help him
既然我知道我能帮到他
I'm going to.
我就会一直做下去
Thanks for coming so quick.
谢谢你那么快就赶来了
I was kinda surprised you called.
我没想到你会打给我
Thought you disappeared again.
我还以为你又玩失踪了
You okay?
你还好吗
You wanna talk about it?
你愿意和我聊聊这事儿吗
Please?
拜托了
Last call, Julia. I...
朱莉娅 你上个电♥话♥ 让我...
I don't know how to talk about it.
我不知道怎么跟人讲这件事
I got involved with something.
我和某些事扯上了关系
Made me wanna give up everything.
这让我想要放弃一切
Life, school...
放弃生活 放弃校园
All of it.
放弃所有的一切
It got under my skin,
这种感觉深入骨髓
And it
并且
And?
并且什么
Jules, just tell me.
小朱 请告诉我
It's Adderall.
我说的是阿德拉
一种治疗注意力缺失/多动症的药物
I started taking it
当我申请研究生院的时候
When I was applying to grad school,
我就在吃这种药
And then I was taking more and more.
后来我服用的越来越多
I know I've been a bitch,
我知道我曾经是个坏女人
But lately I've been going to meetings.
但是最近我一直在参加戒毒互助会
Wow.
哇
I...
我...
Can I..
我能不能
I don't know, can I hug you?
我不知道 我能够抱你吗
I wish you would.
我正希望你这么做
It's okay, Jules.
没事的 小朱
I really love you, you know.
我真的很爱你 你知道吗
I know. I'm amazing.
我明白 我可是国民好男友
Okay, so, we're here, and...
好了 我们到这儿了 于是呢
Arrive at the place of his transformation.
到达了他变身的地方
Present yourself.
该你表现了
There's a third step.
这是第三步
What's the third step?
第三步是什么
I have to call in to him with something personal between us,
我必须通过我们的某些私人物品来呼唤他
Um...
呃
So Charlie used to sing to me my favorite song
查理以前总是在我不高兴的时候
When I was feeling bad
唱我最喜欢的歌♥♥
Which is kind of all the time.
几乎一直都是这样的
Is that "the breakfast club"?
这首歌♥♥叫 "早餐俱乐部" 吗
Alice, look.
爱丽丝 你看
Charlie, Charlie?
查理 是查理吗
Charlie, is that you? Alice.
查理 是你吗 爱丽丝
Oh, my god, Charlie, I can't believe it's you.
查理 我的天 我不敢相信这真的是你
I missed you so much. I don't even know what to say.
我好想你 我都不知道该说些什么了
Charlie, what are you doing?
查理 你在干嘛
Charlie, you're hurting me.
查理 你弄疼我了
Charlie, that hurts.
查理 这好疼
You're just confused, Charlie, it's me.
你有些糊涂了 查理 是我啊
Charlie Charlie, why are you doing this?
查理 查理 你为什么要这么做
Why?
为什么
Alice, I don't think I don't think that we should
爱丽丝 我觉得 我觉得我们不该...
I know you're in there, Charlie.
我知道你还在 查理
I know it's you. Alice
我知道是你 爱丽丝
Charlie, stop! I can help you.
查理 停下 我能够帮助你
Alice, stop!
爱丽丝 停下
Alice, he's gonna kill us. It's not gonna work.
爱丽丝 他想杀了我们 这不起作用
You have to stop. Shut up, I can do this.
你得停下来 闭嘴 我能做到的
Alice, it's not Charlie.
爱丽丝 那不是查理
You are bound and held fast.
速速捆绑
Seni baglamak
我要绑住你
No! No!
不 不要
I bind you! Seni baglamak.
我要绑住你 我要绑住你
No! I bind you!
不要 我要绑住你
Seni baglamak.
我要绑住你
You you brought the box.
你... 你把那个盒子带过来了
Yeah.
是的
Alice, he was gonna kill you.
爱丽丝 他刚才想杀了你
Why did you think you had to save me?
你凭什么觉得你该救我
Fuck you, quentin.
昆廷 操♥你♥妈♥
You had no idea what I was doing.
你根本不知道我刚才在干吗
I was so close, and now he's gone.
我只差一点了 但现在他不见了
Where you going, kitty cat?
你要去哪儿 小可爱
I'm done here. For good.
我在这儿呆够了 永远也不回来了
You should be happy. Less competition.
你应该高兴 竞争对手少了
Alice.
爱丽丝
I like competition.
我喜欢竞争
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表