剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
I should be there.
耶鲁的事怎么办
What happened to should be at Yale?
那是在我知道还有其他东西之前
That was before I knew there was something else.
现在谁还在乎那个商学院
Who cares about business school?
你会帮我吗
Would you?
你必须得有一定资格才行
You have to be able to do certain things.
我的天 你一直都是这么自以为是吗
God, were you always this smug?
看着
Watch.
你不知道我花了多长时间
You have no idea how long it took me.
才找到一个真实的咒语
To find a spell that was real.
是啊 是真的
Yeah, it's real.
是 那是因为我是一个魔法师
- Yeah, because I'm a magician.
不一定
Not necessarily.
世上是有东西
There's a... there's just stuff out there.
有很多不是咒语的东西
There's a lot of nothing spells
人们甚至都不知道他们在施法
that people don't even know they're doing.
你去上网 有一个乔治布♥什♥的视频
You go online, and there's a video of George Bush
他们不停地下落 他醉了
they keep taking down, and he's drunk,
他不停大笑 他还制♥造♥出神奇的空气波动
and he's laughing, he's making magic air ripples.
所以你是想说什么
And your point is?
这并不意味着你有潜能
It doesn't mean you have potential.
不好意思 可他们是会知道的
I'm sorry, but they would know.
不 它们看漏了 我知道我
No, they missed it. I know that I...
不是 你知道你只是不想失败
No, you know that you don't want to fail.
什么
What?
- 不是那样的 - 你确定吗 朱莉娅
- It's not about that. - Are you sure, Jules?
因为你能做除此之外所有的事
Because you can do everything else.
这非你所长也没事
It's really okay if this is not your thing.
你是在伤害自己
You're hurting yourself,
而且你情况一点也不好
and you're not okay.
他们夺走了我的生活啊
They cut off my life.
你的生活就在这啊
Your life is here.
- 我们该走了 - 我的发型怎么样
- We got to go. - How's my hair?
很好
Good.
嗨
Hi.
知道我可以对你做任何事...
How does it feel to know that...
是什么感觉啊
I can do whatever I want to you?
真不错
Awesome.
我就知道
I knew it.
那是什么 什么
What the hell was that? What...
你是谁 是那种疯狂的神经病强♥奸♥犯吗
what are you, some kind of crazy, psycho rapist?
嘿 不是的
Hey, no.
不是 我永远不会做那种事
No. I would never.
我保证 我...
I swear. I...
我只是想知道 我是不是对的
I just needed to see if I was right.
你以为那学校
Oh, you thought the school
是唯一可以开♥发♥天赋的地方吗
was the only place to track the gift?
我们观察你好一段时间了
We've been watching you for quite a while now.
"我们" 是谁
Who's "we"?
你好 需要...
Hello? Do you need...
你需要帮忙吗
Do you need help?
什么...
What the...?
关于费勒里 有趣的是
Funny thing about Fillory...
通常不是你来决定什么时候去
you don't really decide when to go.
而是它来决定... 如果你有本事
It decides... if you deserve to.
你没在听 昆廷
You haven't listened, Quentin.
你已经深陷了
You stuck firm to that path.
这会要了你的命 你懂吗
It's going to kill you. Do you understand?
我不懂
No, I don't understand.
小鬼 别说话
Stop talking, you child.
听着 我知道你喜欢布雷克比尔斯
Look, I know you like Brakebills.
我知道你找到了归属感
I know you feel you finally belong,
但这不是关键的地方
but that place isn't the point.
你不会在这呆很久的
You won't be there long.
闭嘴 这就是个梦
Shut up. This is a dream,
你不过是个书中的
and you are a fictional, English schoolgirl
虚构的英国女学生
stuck in my head from a book.
你知道我不是
You know I'm not.
布雷克比尔斯是第一个我感觉对的地方
Look, Brakebills is the first place that feels right to me
这里不是个童话
that is not literally a fairy tale.
布雷克比尔斯是个工具
Brakebills is a tool.
你觉得对是因为你正朝着你的命运迈步
You feel right because you're starting toward your destiny.
只是这样而已
That's all.
别再死守着不放 去询问吧
Quit clinging. Start questioning.
寻找真正能帮你的答案
Seek real answers that will help you fight!
好好 你后退点
All right, back off.
我见过那个标志 这是什么
I know that symbol. What is it?
自己去查明
Find out, won't you?
嘿 前些天
Hey... You were looking for something
你在咖啡馆找什么
in the cafe the other day.
- 有一面 上面有个符号♥ - 走开
- There was a page with a symbol. - Go away.
等会
Wait.
这是什么意思
What does that mean?
你怎么弄到的
How did you get this?
你告诉我 我就告诉你
I'll tell you if you tell me.
好吧 成交
Okay, fine.
今晚十点 在行政楼等我
Tonight, 10:00 p.m., meet me at the Admin Building.
再带上一本爱沙尼亚语字典
And bring an Estonian-English dictionary.
这是什么意思
What does it mean?
"和另一边联络"
"Contact the other side."
另一边 像通灵那样吗
The other side? What, like seance shit?
准确来说是招魂 不过也差不多
Summoning, technically, but, yes.
是啊 招魂嘛 当然
Right. Summoning, of course.
如果我想跟死人对话
Yeah, when I'm trying to contact the dead,
只要有可能 我就会召唤他们
I like to summon them whenever possible.
对的 这就是计划
Yeah, that's the plan.
只要拿到我需要的书
As soon as we get the book that I need
它两年前从书架上撤下了
that apparently got pulled off the shelves - two years ago.
被锁起来的意思吗
Pulled as in locked up?
在系主任的私人收藏里
It's in the Dean's private collection.
这意味着得去偷 对吧
Which means it needs to be stolen, right?
好吧...
Okay...
听着 我... 我不想被赶出去
Look, I... I really... I don't want to get kicked out.
而且我也不想做那种
And I really don't want to be the guy
在一部电影开场十分钟就死了的人
who dies in the first ten minutes of the movie
就因为他说
because he's like, "You know what?
"我们把通灵板拿出来吧
"Let's take out the Ouija board.
又不会出事"
What could possibly go wrong?"
你想毁了我的实验啊
Do you want to cheat off my labs?
你想要助教吗 你想得全A吗
Do you want a tutor? Do you want to get straight As?
我可以帮你做到
I can do that for you.
只要你帮我这个忙
So just help me with this.
由于某种原因 你被卷进来了
Okay, for some reason, you're involved,
那就加入吧
so be involved!
练习曲8号♥ 左手还是右手
Hey, Etude number 8... left or right hand?
哟 帅哥 有什么事吗
Yo, pacey, what's your deal?
没事 我...
Nothing. I...
等一下 好吗
Look, hold that thought, okay?
- 我得去... - 去干嘛
- I got to... - Got to what?
我洗耳恭听
Hey, I'm all ears.
佩尼 别这么混♥蛋♥ 是什么
Penny, don't be a douche. What?
我能...
I can...
- 我能听见声音 - 什么 通灵吗
- Look, I hear voices. - What, psychic?
不是 天啊 我恨那个词
No, God, I hate that word.
在意淫吗
Okay, mind slut?
得了 佩尼 你又不是我见过的第一个人
Come on, Penny, you're not the first I've met.
你也不是第一个上过我的人
I mean, you're not even the first to get in my pants,
所以说
so...
所以说 我得去个地方 好吗
Look, so, I got to go somewhere, all right?
当然 我会跟你一起去
I'm obviously coming with you.
天啊
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表