剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
- 这可不是小事 昆廷 - 我还兴奋着呢
- This is it, Quentin. It. - I'm still high.
我只是... 算了 去它的
I just... Okay, you know what? Screw it.
- 这只不过是研究生面试 - 对
- It's only the alumni interview. - Right.
- 只是耶鲁大学 - 嗯 别想成常春藤
- And it's only Yale. - Right, lesser Ivy.
常春藤盟校指的是由美国东北部地区的八所大学组成的体育赛事联盟 是全美一流大学
而且说真的 估计只要是能面对哲学还
And, honestly, they probably take anyone conscious
保持头脑清醒的人他们都收
for philosophy.
哲学角度来说 "头脑清醒" 利大于弊
For philosophy, "conscious" is a detriment.
- 那我就没问题了 - 你压根不用担心
- So I'm good. - You're great.
- 你可以走的 - 听着
- You know, you can go. - Hey.
科德沃特 我是守护你未来的天使
I am the angel protecting your future, Coldwater.
把衬衫整理好
Tighten your shit.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
有人吗
Hello?
我是昆廷·科德沃特
It's Quentin Coldwater
来参加研究生面试的
for the grad-school interview?
难以置信
I don't believe it.
我擦
Oh, shit!
嗯...
Well...
他死了
he's dead.
看上去 他是个大...
By the look of him, he was a big...
- 你说什么 - 怎么了 他是你们杀的吗
- I'm sorry? - Why? Did you kill him?
天呢 当然不是
No. Jesus.
我逗你们玩呢
I was kidding.
我们能走了吗
Can we go now?
走吧
Let's go.
等等
Wait!
我想他给你们留了点东西
I think he left something for you.
昆 来吧 我们走
Q, come on, let's go.
你看
Look at that.
《弗勒里和远方 第六册: 魔术师》
"Fillory and Further, Book Six: The Magicians."
- 你看日期 1952年 - 好了 别说了
- Look at the date... 1952. - All right, please.
朱莉娅 弗勒里的书总共只有五册 五册
There are five Fillory books, Julia... five.
我知道 昆廷 大家都知道
Yeah, I-I know, Quentin. Everyone knows.
一直有关于消失了的第六册的传言
There's always been rumors of a sixth book that disappeared.
但那只是从铁杆粉丝留言版上
Yeah, and those are just some stupid rumors
传出的愚蠢的谣言
off a super-fan message board.
- 别天真了 - 可能吧 但也有可能是...
- Come on, don't be naive. - Maybe, but maybe it's...
是什么 那个死人弄出来的
What, it's a very special art project
奇葩艺术项目吗
that the dead guy made up?
我不懂... 你入学申请是写在
'Cause I don't know... you wrote your admissions essay
"弗勒里的荣耀" 上了吗
on the glory of Fillory?
- 别扯了 昆 - 但万一...
- Come on, Q. - Come on. What if...
不 你真的得停下来了
No! You have to stop!
停下什么来
Stop what?
你只会一味逃避 是不是
You can't run away hard enough, can you?
说好的不再沉迷于弗勒里呢
What happened to giving up on the Fillory crap?
你以前也喜欢读弗勒里啊
You used to like Fillory.
是啊 那是以前
Yeah, I liked it.
- 我以前很热爱 - 朱莉娅 是你拖我进来的
- I loved it... - You got me into it, Julia!
我学了各种魔术 只为跟上你的节奏
I learned magic tricks just to keep up with you.
这是我们的共通点
It was our thing.
的确 这是我们的共通点
Yeah, it was our thing,
而且很有趣 很蠢 跟书呆子胡说八道似的
and it was fun, silly, nerdy bullshit,
它陪伴我们度过了高中生涯
and it got us through high school.
那你是说 我是个胡说八道的蠢书呆子咯
I guess I'm just a silly, bullshit nerd, then?
我不是那个...
Hey, I'm not saying...
但你从没在乎过
Which never seemed to bother you
直到你遇到了詹姆斯
until right around the second you met James.
我知道你这周末去哪了
I know where you were all weekend...
你在医院
at the hospital.
不
No.
你的感觉和上次一样
You feel exactly like you did the last time.
人在世上怎么可能无病无痛
Life is raw. Everybody medicates.
不 人在世上总得向前 不能耽于幻想
No, life is starting... for real.
我的意思是 你有很多的
Look, I am just saying that you are good
长处和优点
at so much stuff.
发挥自己的长处吧
Pick something...
算我求你
please.
开始过自己的生活
Start living your life.
听着 我要去见詹姆斯了
Look, I got to go meet James.
我爱你 打给我 好吗
I love you. Call me, okay?
太好了
Great.
去考试
TO EXAM
你叫昆廷·科德沃特
Quentin Coldwater?
我是爱略特
I'm Eliot.
你迟到了
You're late.
跟我来
Follow me.
好 嘿
Okay. Hey...
- 我... 我在哪儿 - 上纽约州
- Di... Where am I? - Upstate New York.
上州 但我刚才还在
Upstate, but I was just...
嘿
Hey.
好吧 这... 这是哪儿
Okay, what... what is this place?
布雷克比尔斯大学
Brakebills University.
你有机会参加进入
You've been offered a preliminary exam for entry
研究所课程的预考
into the graduate program.
这是我的幻觉吗
Am I hallucinating?
你这要是幻觉 干嘛还找我帮忙
If you were, how would asking me help?
快点儿的 你要迟到了
Come on, or you'll miss it.
迟到了
Late!
请就座
Be seated.
欢迎大家
Welcome.
你们可以叫我院长
You may address me as Dean.
我知道你们有疑问
I know you have questions.
我们会适时回答
They will be answered in time.
现在你们要做的
Now your only job
就是通过你们面前的考试
is to pass the examination before you.
开始
Begin.
对不起
Sorry.
我知道 我知道
I know that. I know that.
我
I...
请把它交到隔间做最终测验
Please report to this next room for your final examination.
谢谢
Thank you.
下一个
Next.
请把它交到隔间做最终测验
Please report to this next room for your final examination.
谢谢
Thank you.
- 朱尔斯 - 天哪 昆
- Jules. - Oh, my God. Q?
天哪
Oh, my God.
你怎么到这儿来的
How did you get here?
这个 我... 我也说不清
Well, I can't... really explain that.
我也是 太诡异了
No, me neither. It was so weird.
我 我 我进了一间电梯
I-I-I went into an elevator,
然后我出了电梯
and then I got out of the elevator.
- 谢天谢地 - 谢什么天啊
- Thank God. Thank God. - Thank God what?
幸亏你也搞不清楚啊
No, thank God that you're confused too.
我... 我只是今天用了些新药
I just... I just started these new meds today,
所以我就猜想... 可能
and I thought maybe...
请保持安静 谢谢 保持专注
Stop talking, please. Stay focused.
你刚参与了一场
You've just been given an examination
测试魔法天赋的考试
of your magical aptitude.
魔法
"Magical"?
我们相信你具备
We had reason to believe you possess certain...
初生的能力
nascent abilities.
好吧
Okay.
我是说 我一直以为
I mean, I used to think that...
可能你曾经考过一次
And perhaps you did at one time.
可惜的是 你没过笔试
Regrettably, you failed the written exam.
我现在帮你回家
I'm here to prepare you to go home.
- 什么 - 没关系
- What? - It's all right.
我们会为你失踪的这段时间找个托辞
We'll provide an alibi for your missing time.
刚才的考试太疯狂了 任何一个正常人
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表