剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
Even Eliot said it was impossible.
等等 这是不可能的
Wait, it's impossible.
事实上他是说 这是几乎不可能的
Actually he said, it was practically impossible.
但是某些天才可能做得到
But maybe some genius can do this.
那又怎样 天才能当魔法师吗
So what? Geniuses can be magicians?
- 是啊 - 真的
- Yeah. - Really?
我们必须得作弊
We have to cheat.
他们想让我们这样做 这就是一场小林丸测试
They want us to. We've been Kobayashi Maru'd.
Kobayashi Maru:星舰学院学员的测试科目之一 柯克通过修改程序作弊通过了测试
不管你什么意思 我同意
Whatever that means, yes.
不行
No.
- 绝对不行 - 你个傻子
- No way. - You're an idiot.
- 我们要作弊 - 他们
- We're cheating. - Why would...
他们怎么会想让我们作弊
Why would they want us to cheat?
因为我们是魔法师
Because we're magicians.
不对 不对
No. No.
他们只是想看看我们能努力到哪种程度
They're just want to see how far we can get.
根本连半个咒语都没有好吗
There is no such a thing as half a spell.
你们疯了
You guys are insane.
去下供给室
Supply closet.
等我五分钟
Five minutes.
我有办法
I've got a plan.
天啊
Oh, man.
他们真的从那天起就加强了守卫
They really upped the security since my day.
关于这些守卫你知道多少
How much do you know about those wards?
足够了解他们的强大
Enough to know they're strong.
但却没有能力打败他们 所以
But not enough to break them, so
你觉得如果我们直接跑进去
What do you think would happen if we just ran in there
然后抢走档案柜会怎么样
and grabbed the filing cabinet?
很好
Oh, yeah, sure.
你看过电影 夺命凶灵 吗
You ever see the movie "Scanners"?
会有办法的
There's a way.
凡事皆有方法
There's always a way.
你有笔吗
Do you have a pen?
给
Here.
我们需要的是
Mm, what we need...
把它当作一个鱼饵
Think of it like a fishhook.
我们在没有守卫阻碍下
We grab the cabinets from the room,
从房♥间里夺走橱柜
without tripping wards.
但是屋子里都是守卫
There's wards all over the room.
当然 在这个次元
Yeah, in this dimension, sure.
我唯一能解决的事就是如何把鱼钩放进去
The one thing I can't figure out is how to get the hook in.
你知道 我们需要有人在里面呼应
You know, we need someone inside for that.
这点我想的有点焦头烂额
And I sort of burned all my bridges with that.
你觉得我们能贿赂个谁吗
You think we can pay someone off?
不能
No.
我倒认识个人
I know someone.
浪费你点时间
Took you long enough.
好的 问几个问题
Okay, here is the question.
你相信你之前所说的吗
Do you believe what you said earlier,
一个天才可以在黄昏前解决这些
that a genius could solve this by dawn?
好吧 我的意思是 如果他们能像是
Well yeah, I mean, if they were--
爱丽丝·奎恩那样
Alice Quinn?
如果有人能做到 那就是她了
If anyone, she could.
你可以读出她的内心吗
Can you read her mind?
不能
No.
不像你 她的内心密不透风
Unlike you, she's airtight.
但是我能来个厉害点的招
But I can do one better.
快把这该死的东西点着啊
Just light the fucking thing.
干得不错
Nicely done.
完美的执行力
Perfect execution.
可糟糕的是我知道你们作弊了
Too bad I know you cheated.
恭喜你们两个
Congratulations, you two,
准备第二次试练吧
and on to the second trial.
好吧 那他
Well, what about--
被疏减了
Thinning the herd.
那么 你打算告诉我我们要见谁吗
So, are you gonna tell me who we're meeting?
没错 她 其实严格来说她不是个篱笆女巫
Yeah, she--she's not a hedge witch exactly.
然后 她和我有一些过节
Well, her and I have some history.
所以我认为
So, I think--
你说的过节是指什么
What do you mean by "history"?
嘿 小山雀
Hey, chickadee.
老妈 你不该在这儿的
Mom, you shouldn't be here.
啊 这是你女儿
Ah, this is your daughter.
她在这里干什么
What's she doing here?
她是我的朋友
She's a friend.
快来 宝贝 坐下来 听话
Okay, come on, babe, please. Sit.
你怎么样 最近过的好吗
How are you? How you've been?
直接说你想干嘛 老妈
Just tell me what you want, Mom.
我想送你个东西
I want to give you something.
噢 那可棒极了啊
Oh, that's so sweet.
是的 我生日是在七个月以前
Yeah, my birthday was seven months ago.
卡迪 你看 你上次见到我时
Kady, look, I was not in a good place
我就处境不佳了
the last time you saw me,
- 但我现在更是雪上加霜 - 哦 是吗
- but my shit's together now. - Oh, is it?
这就是你从安全屋里出来
Is that why you're hanging out
跟这个愤怒的小婊♥子♥在一起闲逛的理由吗
with the angriest bitch from the safe house?
如果你想侮辱我的话 再说一遍试试
Oh, if you want to insult me, try again.
只是
Just--
听着
Listen.
我打电♥话♥是因为我和朱莉娅得到了一些消息
I called because Julia and I have a line on something.
哦 我的天呐 又来了
Oh, my God, here we go again.
我们将成立我们自己的安全屋
We're gonna start our own house.
没什么奇怪的 它能安全逃过
Nothing crazy, but it'll be safe...
玛丽娜的毒手
from Marina.
所以跟我们一起干吧
So come with us.
哦 我的天呐 你真的疯了
Oh, my God, you're insane.
你真以为你能够击败她
You actually think that you can beat her.
玛丽娜确实很强 但我们也不差
Hey, Marina's strong, but so are we.
学校里没有这样的东西 对么
Nothing like that at school, huh?
守护魔法
Protection charm.
它能让一栋房♥子彻底隐身
It'll render a house literally invisible.
你知道吗 令人惊讶的是
You know, the amazing thing
你居然相信这种计划能够奏效
is you actually believe that this plan could work.
玛丽娜不会放过我的
Marina will never let me go.
永远不会
Ever.
噢 是汉娜告诉你这整件悲惨往事的吗
Oh, did Hannah give you the whole sob history?
- 卡迪 - 不 不对
- Kady. - No, no.
玛丽娜没有背叛我的妈妈 是她收好了烂摊子
Marina didn't betray my mom. She cleaned up her mess.
是的 汉娜 她想要偷走什么东西
Yeah, Hannah, she wanted to steal something.
大劫案 对吗
Big heist, right?
除此之外她在重压之下搞不定她的那些破事儿
Except she can't handle her shit under pressure
并且有两个人死了
and two people died.
就此打住 玛丽娜会要求我
Cut to now, Marina gets to demand that
一个礼拜去偷十次东西的
I steal shit ten times a week.
是的 没什么
Yeah, no big.
别再给我打电♥话♥
Don't call me again.
喂 你不能把那个带走
Hey, you can't take that.
让她拿着吧
Let her have it.
- 我们需要那个 - 她也需要
- No, we need it. - So does she.
如果我能拥有的更多
If I had more,
我也会给予你更多的
I'd give you more.
好吧
Yeah.
可你一无所有
But you don't.
你把你的女儿卖♥♥给了玛丽娜
You sold your daughter to Marina?
不 玛丽娜偷走了她
No. Marina stole her.
没错 因为你做了一个糟糕透了的主观决断
Yeah, because of a really bad judgment call that you made.
她说过她支持我的 这事儿说不清谁对谁错
She said she had my back. This is not black and white.
好吧 卡迪看起来可不这么认为
Yeah, well, Kady sure seems to think that it is.
如果事情像我们计划的发展
If this goes how we want,
我也能够挽回这件事
I can fix that too.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表