剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
这一切都在你的脑海里
This is all in your head.
我在你的脑海里
I'm in your head.
现在别再唱那首歌♥了
Now stop singing that song
我他妈好回去睡觉
so I can go the fucking back to sleep.
等等等等等等
Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
天呐 起作用了
Oh, my god. It worked.
我做到了 我召唤你了
I did that. I called you.
我用这首歌♥召唤你了
I called you with the song.
- 你召唤我吗 - 我有麻烦了
- You called me? - I'm in trouble.
说真的 帮帮我
Seriously, help me.
- 今天是星期几 - 星期三
- What is today out there? - Wednesday.
也就是说我只消失了一晚
So I've only been gone for a night.
我是不是睡在某个地方
Am I asleep there somewhere?
老兄 我不知道你晚上干什么
Man, I don't know what you do at night,
我也不想知道
And I don't want to know.
- 你在哪 - 我想睡觉
- Where are you? - Trying to sleep.
这不是梦
This is not a dream.
这 这是个...
It-it's a...
这一切都是个咒语
All of this, it's a spell.
听好了 拜托你 找到我 好吗
Please, listen. Find me, okay?
找到我真身所在
Out there, find me.
我必须要打破这个咒语
I have to be conscious to break the spell.
好了 你得醒过来
Okay, you have to wake up.
醒过来
Wake up.
醒过来 醒过来
Wake up. Wake up.
醒醒 醒醒啊 醒过来
Wake up. Wake up! Wake up!
你 你别再喊了
You, you will not be shouting.
小鬼 闭嘴
End it now, buster.
你丫的赶紧醒过来啊
Wake the hell up!
好了
Okay.
干得好
Good job.
哇
Wow.
我的整个身体 我全身上下都麻了
My whole body, every part of my body, is tingling.
我是说 你没告诉我这感觉...
I mean, you didn't tell me it would feel...
太好了是吗
So good?
这是个高端时髦又具合作性的魔法
It's high-end, designer cooperative magic.
它对你的细胞起作用 将能量聚合起来
It does something to your cells to channel all that juice.
这样大家都能变强
Everyone gets stronger.
我只是 呃...
Um, I just, um...
我没想到昆廷陷得这么深
I didn't think Q would, uh, fall in so deep.
噢 这没什么的
Oh, this is nothing.
呃 那是什么意思
Uh, what-what does that mean?
我是说 他可能想放开一点
Well, I mean he might want to take his shoes off
要舒服一些
and get comfortable.
我们在这一起编造了个弥天大谎
We cooked up a whopper here.
即使你男朋友帮你说好话
I don't really see him getting out of it,
我估计他也原谅不了你咯
Even with your boyfriend's help.
我还以为我们只是想耍耍他
Mm, I thought the idea was to just mess with him.
我的想法可是让他好好吃点苦头
My idea was to fuck him up hard,
你不是更喜欢我的想法吗
And you loved it even harder.
是的 是的 只是让他受点罪 不是杀了他
Yeah, yeah, fuck him up, not kill him.
等等 等等 杀了他吗
Wait, what? Kill him?
噢 他不会死的
Oh, he's not gonna die.
他只是可能永远醒不过来了
He just might not actually ever wake up.
我的天
Oh, my god.
嘿 有我在你们不会很费力的
Hey, you are not going limp on me here.
女士们 这是游戏时间
This is game time, ladies.
卡迪 该你了
You got the ball, Kady.
别错过呀
Don't drop it.
把你甜甜的热心肠都投入到工作上去吧
Now go put all that sweet hotness to work.
抱歉
Sorry.
埃尔斯沃斯·唐斯 埃尔斯沃斯...
Ellsworth Downs, Ellsworth...
唐斯 埃利斯...
Downs, Ellis...
沃斯唐斯 埃利斯·沃斯唐斯
Wirth-downs, Ellis Wirth-downs.
疯狂制♥造♥者
The madness maker.
天啊
Oh, god.
好吧
Okay.
"在费勒里
"in all of Fillory,
有个魔法师能让其他魔法师统统疯掉
one magician could drive every other magician insane.
他是一个无解之题的发明者
An inventor of puzzles with no solution
亦是一场规则无端改变的游戏的发明者
and games where the rules changed for no reason.
他被称为疯狂制♥造♥者
He was called the madness maker,
但他的原名
but he had been born
是埃利斯·沃斯唐斯
Ellis Wirth-downs.
在他第一次去费勒里之际
On his first journey to Fillory,
他和一名强大的女巫下了一场棋
he played checkers with a powerful witch.
他作弊了 而她的诅咒也很简单
He cheated, and her curse was simple,
他从此以后
the only kind of magic
便只能施游戏魔法
he would ever do again was game magic.
简·查特文知道他想让其他人受折磨
Jane Chatwin knew his need to make others suffer
仅仅是因为在这个被诅咒的国度里太过孤独
was only because he felt so alone in his cursed state,
然而埃利斯下棋的次数越多
because the more Ellis played,
他就越疯狂
the more insane he became.
但是不久 简便知道了如何解除这个诅咒"
But soon, Jane figured out how to break this curse."
多谢 简·查特文
Thank you, Jane Chatwin.
"疯狂制♥造♥者的诅咒是..."
"the madness maker's curse was"...
好了好了 我知道的 我知道的
It's okay. It's okay. I know this. I know this.
我知道我知道我知道
I know this. I know this. I know this.
简说了什么
What did Jane say?
天呐 为什么我不记得了
God, why can't I remember?
好吧 我百分百确定你是我的幻觉
Okay, look, I am, like, 100% sure I invented you,
那么能请你消失吗
So if you could please just disappear?
这是个派对诶
Look, it was a party.
他可能睡死在某个屋檐下了
He's probably sleeping it off under something...
或是某人身下或是...
or someone or...
- 嘿 - 某人的某物下 咳
- Hey. - Someone's something.
你去哪了
Where you been?
我去城里办事
I had to run into the city.
怎么了
What's up?
你的爱人认为我们的小昆廷
Your lover man here thinks our little Q
昨晚魂飞了
Got roofied last night.
我们整个房♥子里里外外都找了
Look, we covered the house.
我们从实验室检查起吧
Let's start checking the lab,
图书馆之类的
The libraries, or whatever.
我知道他在哪
I know where he is.
他爬进来之后 一点左右昏过去了
He crawled in here and passed out around 1:00.
不管怎么说 我还看到过更奇怪的
Anyway, I've seen weirder.
喂 快醒醒
Come on. Hey, wake up.
他还喘着气儿呢 好现象
He's breathing. That's something.
让我试试
Let me try.
这可糟了
This is bad.
有多糟
How bad?
糟到我们得向院长报告了
"we need to tell the dean" bad.
现在怎么办
Now what?
我们等着
We wait.
你什么时候才打算告诉我事情的来龙去脉
When are you gonna tell me what all this is for?
我说了啊
I did.
更大更辉煌的魔法
Bigger, better magic.
是的 可是你从没说过是怎么办到的
Yeah, you just never mentioned how.
我想现在可以告诉你了
I guess I could tell you now.
不 现在还不行
No, I don't feel like it.
可能过会儿吧
Later maybe?
嗯 还是不说了吧 感觉这样貌似更好诶
Mm, how about never? That's a growing possibility.
是的 我想是的
Yes, I thought so.
咒语叫做斯卡拉蒂网
The spell is called a Scarlatti web.
我们没有办法解除
We cannot break it.
没有人能解除
No one can.
等等 他是永远醒不过来了么
Wait, he's not gonna wake up ever?
我说的是 "没有人" 而不是 "没有东西"
I said "no one," not "nothing".
我们需要召唤马塔里斯
We need to summon a Matarese.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表