剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
你们搞砸了而已嘛
So you messed up.
这不是简单一句搞砸了能概括的
It's a little bit bigger than messing up.
不然是什么 你也不想想
Than what? Than whatever blew up
还有人把整个三年级都弄炸了呢
the entire third year class?
这样的事每几年就得发生一次
There's a bad story every few years around here.
该来的总会来的
I'm not sure that's avoidable.
这样吧 要是你去承认错误的话
Okay. And if you confess--
- 那我就完蛋了 - 是吧
- Then I'm done. - Yeah.
在...
Bef--
在我来到这里之前 我被送去了医院
Before I got here, I was in the hospital.
我有或者说我曾经有过 我不知道怎么说
I have--or I had-- I don't know,
我有种挥之不去的感觉
this thing that I couldn't shake where I felt like
就仿佛我生命中的一切 将会一直
because nothing was ever not gonna be
毫无意义 空洞无比 既然如此活着意义何在
pointless and empty, then, uh, why go on?
但是 我来了这里
And then I... got here, and...
我很惊讶这么多年
it's amazing I survived as long as I did
在我不知道自己是魔法师的情况下熬了过来
not knowing that I was a Magician.
我无法回我原来那样的生活去
I can't go back.
既然这样
So, okay.
那我教你种咒语吧
There's a spell
这种咒语能使提问的人无法使用读心术
if they question you so they can't read your minds.
我会写给你
I'll write it down.
这个咒语防御性很强
It's bulletproof.
谢谢
Thank you.
那你能教我如何在犯错之后还能心安理得吗
Now, can you just help me live with myself?
那好吧 我现在要告诉你件事
Okay, I'm gonna tell you something deep and dark
一段不为人知的黑历史
and personal now.
我要开始说咯 我杀过人
Ready? Good. I killed someone.
你说啥
What?
我那时候14岁 他...
I was 14. He was this--
他暴打了我一顿
He beat me up.
然后有一天 我吃着糖走在街上的时候
So I'm walking on the street eating a candy bar,
当时我已经把所有感情都咽到肚子里去了
'cause by then I already ate my feelings
我看见他正在过马路
at a professional level, and I saw him crossing over.
马路上来了辆巴士
And there was this bus coming.
我连想都没来得及想
I barely thought the thought.
砰
Bam.
车祸的瞬间我立马就明白自己做了什么 那个才是真正的我
I knew immediately what I'd done, that it was me.
我的鼻子开始流血
My nose literally started bleeding.
洛根·肯尼尔当场毙命
Logan Kinear died instantly
我把我最喜欢的领尖扣给搞脏了
and I ruined my favorite button-down.
这就是我是如何发现我能隔空移物的
And that is the story of how I discovered I was telekinetic.
你告诉我这件事是想说日子总会变好的话
If you're trying to tell me that it gets better--
我的天 不是的 我没那个意思
Oh, God, no. No, it doesn't.
我是想告诉你 你在这里不是一个人
I'm trying to tell you, you are not alone here.
有一件可笑又讽刺的小事他们没说
Funny little irony they don't tell you,
魔法并非与生俱来
magic doesn't come from talent.
而是由痛苦激发
It comes from pain.
那你知道那个攻击你们的东西是什么吗
So, do you know what it was, the thing that attacked you?
- 我不清楚 - 这样啊
- No, I have no idea. - Oh.
我还以为
I thought you might be familiar
既然你是从魔法世家出生的总归会知道一点
with some pretty crazy shit since you're family.
才不是呢 我们家族
Yeah, no, my family's not--
- 原来如此 - 嗯
- Right. - Yeah.
我懂你 我家也一样
I get it. Mine too.
了无生趣 乌烟瘴气
Pointless and toxic.
我小时候并没有系统地学习过魔法
I didn't really learn magic formally as a kid.
我听说你不是像其他人一样接受邀请
I heard you never got invited
来参加布雷克比尔斯学院的考试的
to take the Brakebills entrance exam.
那你是怎么进来的 你当时就直接走进来了
How'd you even find it? You walked right in.
也没那么难找
It's not that hard.
布雷克比尔斯在纽约北部的 "百慕大三角"
We're in the Bermuda Triangle of Upstate New York.
那你是怎么进来的呢
How'd you get through though?
学校周围的入口处都是要验证指纹的
The wards around the school are fingerprinted.
你的指纹没有入库
You're a stranger.
我爸妈有校友钥匙
My parents have alumni keys.
校友钥匙被施有麦克诺顿的魔法
Which are supposed to be charmed
是无法窃取的
with McNaughton's Unstealable.
但是我还是偷了一个
I stole one.
也是
Hmm.
我就是想来学校学习
Um, I just wanted to go to school.
你干吗问这个
Why do you care?
好奇呗
Curious.
只是因为
Just 'cause--
诶呀 我也说不清
I don't know.
有点想和你做朋友的意思在里面
I want to be your friend, I guess.
我没感受到你想和我交朋友
I don't feel like you do.
不好意思 我得先走了 谢谢你
I'm sorry, I should go. Thank you.
这里肯定有些有用的信息
There has to be something here.
也许这个电♥话♥号♥码是个密♥码♥什么之类的
Maybe the phone numbers are, like, a code or--
那样太简单了
That's too easy.
加把劲儿啊
Come on.
速度点啊
Chop chop.
肯定得有点什么有用的东西 我是说...
There has to be something. I mean--
神呐
Oh!
他... 他...
Is it-- is it--
死了吗 嗯 死了
Dead? Mm-hmm, yeah,
但是他已经死过了 所以我不确定
but it was already dead, so I don't know.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
我的老天爷啊 他们会杀了我们的
Jesus Christ, they're gonna kill us.
我♥干♥嘛要同意做这个 这也...
Why did I sign up for this? This is--
嘘 嘘 别说了 闭嘴 成不
Shh, shh. Stop it, stop okay?
- 好 我不说话 - 我想现在死透透了
- Okay, okay. - It's dead dead now, I think.
我也不确定
I don't know.
冷静点 上帝 朋友们 是我啦
Calm down. Jesus, guys, it's me.
皮特 是你吗
Pete, is that you?
- 您好啊 - 真的是诶
- Howdy. - Wow.
皮特 你这副皮囊不错嘛
Pete, that's definitely a good look for you--
比原来好看多了
an improvement.
你干吗不一起进来
Why don't you join us in here?
我觉得玛丽娜挺想见你的
I think Marina misses you.
把我们放出去就好了
Just let us out.
别傻了 你们得自己想办法出来
Don't be stupid. You have to find your way out.
那这又是一个测试咯
So this is a test, another test.
听着 如果你们连这个都通过不了的话
Look, if you can't get through this, you definitely
那你们肯定无法完成我们的任务
can't deal with what it takes to do what we do.
你到底想不想学会魔法 朱莉娅
Do you want magic or not, Julia?
你真的找遍了这里面吗
Did you look everywhere?
快点哦 再冻下去要长冻疮了哦
Fast, frostbite's gonna set in.
八嘎 老混♥蛋♥
Asshole. Shit.
他说的是什么意思
What did that mean?
我们漏了哪里呢 我们到底哪里还没找呢
Where didn't we look? Where didn't we look?
等等
Wait.
找到了
Huh.
"暂时发热"
"Une chaleur temporaire."
暂时性取暖
Temporary warmth.
我在找资料
I was just researching.
通过读童书吗
Reading a kids' book?
你找我到底要干吗
What do you want from me? I--
天呐 那道咒语我们真的是彻彻底底搞砸了
Jesus, we could not have screwed up that spell worse,
施出去的咒 泼出去的水 而且...
and we can't take it back, and--
- 你根本就不喜欢我 - 我不了解你
- you don't even like me. - I don't know you.
我也不了解你 但是我们还是一起
I don't know you either, except that we summoned
召唤了一个来自异世界的天蛾人杀手
some kind of killer mothman from another world.
你说话还真是直接
Yeah, there is that.
你现在应该很恨我 是我拖你下水的
You should hate me right now. I dragged you into this.
因为你给我看了你手上的那个魔符
It's just you showed up with that sigil on your hand,
而我需要的那本书里也有个一模一样的
and it was the same one that was on the book that I needed,
我的哥哥 他的灵魂
and my brother-- his spirit, I mean,
让你成我们兄妹间沟通的桥梁
sent you to help me contact him.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表