剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
"魔法师" 前情回顾
- Previously on "The Magicians"...
它应该有用的
You know, it should have worked.
我们为了联♥系♥上我哥所施展的魔咒
The spell we did to contact my brother.
我都检查了无数遍了
I mean, I went over it, like, a million times.
等等 你不会是想再试一遍 对吧
Wait, you don't want to try it again, do you?
不 不 不 我约束你
No! No! No! I bind you!
我约束你
I bind you!
你为什么觉得你一定要救我
Why did you think that you had to save me?
他会杀了你的
He was gonna kill you.
我永远都不会回来了 你应该高兴才对
I'm done here, for good. You should be happy.
你打算什么时候告诉我我们这是要干什么
When are you gonna tell me what all this is for?
为了更强更好的魔法
Bigger, better magic.
我们去偷他们的玩意儿吧
Let's go steal their shit.
他永远都醒不过来了
He's not gonna wake up ever.
玛丽娜是个神经病
Marina is a psycho.
你觉得布雷克比尔斯
You think Brakebills
剥夺了你施展魔法的能力吗
cut you off from magic?
你根本不懂什么叫剥夺
You don't know cut off.
你确实能穿梭于不同世界之间
But you can actually move between worlds.
如果这天赋没有先将你杀死的话
If the gift does not kill you first.
- 求你了 救我
- Please, help me.
我今天行程已满 昆廷
I have a full schedule today, Quentin.
- 什么事 - 我 我只是
- What? - Uh, I just, um--
说重点
The point?
朱莉娅会怎么样
What's gonna happen to julia?
哦 对
Ah, yes.
你那树篱女巫会的朋友
Your hedge witch friend.
我会杀了她
I'm going to kill her.
我...
I, uh...
我
I'm--
我逗你玩的 昆廷
I'm fu**ing with you, Quentin.
我不会动她半根毫毛的
I'm not going to do anything to her.
我以为你会再次消除她的记忆
I thought you would erase her memory
或其它什么的
or something...Again.
是啊 然后再让她的狐朋狗友们
Sure, then her buddies
把魔法的事再重说一遍
tell her about magic all over again.
再让我心烦一次
Then she bothers me again.
那她就什么事也没有咯
So she's just gonna get away with it?
我不是什么魔法警♥察♥ 昆廷
I'm not the magic police, Quentin.
他们不会再回来的
They won't be back here.
他们知道再来一次会有什么后果的
They know what'll rain down on them if they do.
他们在外面干什么 不干我的事
What they do out there, it's not my business;
也不干♥你♥的事 明白吗
It's not yours. Do you understand?
别担心 树篱女巫会
Don't you worry, hedge witches tend
很快自生自灭的
To crash and burn quite quickly all on their own.
我要我丢失的那部分咒语好让我继续
I want the spells I'm missing so I can keep going.
我要她偷来的那部分新的
I want the new ones she stole
因为我帮了她
because I helped her.
你不能进来
You're not coming inside.
那就把它拿出来
Then bring 'em out.
她把它们锁在橱柜里了
They're locked in her filing cabinet,
就算我能拿出来 我也不会这么做的
And even if I could, I wouldn't.
我不想看到你受伤
I don't want to see you get hurt,
而玛丽娜会伤害你
And Marina will hurt you.
她帮你
She only helped you
逃出布雷克比尔斯监狱只是为了救她自己
get out of brakebills jail to save herself.
下一次 你就不会这么好运了
Next time, you will not be so lucky.
少给我放屁
that's bullshit.
我为了那个魔法花了和她一样多的精力
I earned that magic just as much as her.
不对 是更多
Fu**, more.
她利用的是我的朋友
It was my friend that she used--
你朋友
your friend!
玛丽娜是老大 生活本来就是不公平的
Look, Marina's the boss. Life ain't fair.
倒霉的是你 好了 行了
Woe is you. Now, please,
在她看见你之前离开这
Leave before she sees you here.
就把它当作是申请一次实习机会
Think of it as applying for an internship,
对快要毕业的学生来说 可能就是工作了
And for outgoing students, perhaps even a job.
校友返校选学生来辅♥导♥
Alumni come and choose students to mentor.
我能理解
I can understand
你为什么呆在这儿 爱丽丝
why you've been staying here, Alice.
我也知道你觉得你必须要离开
I know you feel that you've had to leave,
可我真的很想让你回来
But I'd really like you to come back.
这儿仅仅是世界一隅
This is just one small corner of the world.
外面还有风景很多等着你
There's a lot more out there to see,
而我也希望你能去闯荡一番
And I'd like you to see it.
我很不喜欢那些
I don't much like the corners
我至今为止见到的世界
That I've already seen.
爱丽丝 每年都有学生要离开
Alice, students leave every year,
我也不会去找回每一只迷途的羔羊
And I don't go searching for every lost lamb.
你都没邀请过我
You didn't invite me.
我连入学考试都是偷偷溜进去的
I had to sneak in just to take the entrance exam.
是我的错
I made a mistake.
我对发生在你哥哥身上的事
I felt responsible for
感到责任深重
what happened to your brother,
我也不想你的家人
And I didn't want to
再蒙受这样的损失
cause your family another loss.
爱丽丝 我错了
Alice, I was wrong.
你对我们来说是个实在不可多得的人才
You are far too gifted not to be with us.
就回来一个礼拜
Just come back for a week,
要是你不喜欢
And if you don't like it,
那就请你务必
then, please, by all means,
回来当一个农场工人
Be a farmhand.
今年 我们要
This year, we're going to
赢得校友周饥饿游戏的冠军
win the alumni week hunger games.
我去年的指导老师是个修女 再也不要这样了
My mentor last year was a nun. Never again.
我专攻足部
I specialize in feet.
骨裂 疣
Broken bones, warts--
我有一些非常有意思的东西
I have some very interesting stuff
像脚指甲上的真菌
For fungi of the toenail.
这些指导老师里99%
99% of these mentors
一生都会在这个
Lead to a lifetime of
让人昏昏欲睡的资本主义魔法世界
soporific bourgeois magic hell.
爱丽丝
Alice.
你是...
You're, uh...
嗨
Hi.
我去拿杯喝的
I'm going to get a drink.
- 元治是你阿姨吗 - 嘿 爱丽丝
- Is Genji your aunt? - Oh, hey, Alice.
- 那位是元治吗 - 你们都认识她吗
- Is that Genji? - Do you guys know her?
大家都认识 她经营一处隐居所
Everyone does. She runs a retreat.
就像给魔法师的大卫营
It's like camp david for magicians.
要是卡利古拉也经营大卫营的话
If camp david was run by Caligula.
Caligula:罗马帝国第三位皇帝 一名荒淫暴君
我没有恶意的
I mean that in the best way.
失陪
Excuse me. Wa--
我感到非常抱歉
I feel really terrible about, um...
我就是觉得
I just thought--
要是我是你的话
I wouldn't be standing here talking to me
就不会站在这里听我说话了
If I were you.
我不...
I don't...
我不应该怪你
I shouldn't blame you.
事实上 我哥五年前就死了
The truth is, my brother died five years ago.
可我还是
Still, I--
我该去帮她
I should go help her.
有人能听见吗
Can anybody hear me?
有人吗
Anybody?
有人吗
Anybody?
潘尼
Penny.
我叫斯坦利
I'm stanley.
是你的指导老师
I'm your mentor.
可我没说要个指导老师
Yeah, I didn't ask for a mentor.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表