剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
魔法师 前情提要
Previously on "the magicians"...
我们得把这些都扼杀在摇篮里
Let's just net this all in the bud.
你是那个护理人员
You were the paramedic.
叫我伊丽莎 那天我在那
Call me Eliza. I was there that day
是为了确保你能到这来
To make sure that you got here.
- 我们飞到了南极洲 - 这是什么
- We flew here to Antarctica? - So what is this then?
我们来这向马雅可夫斯基学习
We're here to study with Mayakovsky.
脱掉衣服 快
Remove your clothes. Do it!
过几分钟 我们再飞一次
A few minutes, we're flying again.
他们知道你在布雷克比尔斯做的一切
They know everything at Brakebills, what you've done.
你无法回头
You cannot go back.
- 卡迪呢 - 谁在乎
- Hey, where's Kady? - Who gives a shit?
快跑
Run.
你不能一直这么下去了
You can't keep going like this.
我找了个地方 他们明天就能带你走
I called a place. They can take you tomorrow.
一个" 地方 "
A "place"?
- 麦克 - 爱略特
- Mike. - Eliot.
他有什么特别的
What's so special about him?
我自己调的一些玩意
It's a little something I invented.
噢
Oh.
如果你有我还是来杯啤酒吧
I'd take a beer if you've got one.
啤酒
A beer?
看在你这么迷人的份上
You are lucky you're pretty.
爱略特
Eliot.
你们回来啦
You're back.
万岁
Hooray!
谢天谢地
Oh, thank god.
你为什么一直有备着喝的东西给我们
How do you always have drinks waiting for us?
这是个好主人应该做的
Oh, just a good host, I guess.
这是我朋友麦克
Guys, this is my friend Mike.
他几年前毕业 现在住纽约
He graduated a few years ago and lives in new york,
玛格想用灯神杀了他来着
And Margo tried to kill him with a Djinn,
不过我们解决了
But we fixed it.
这是爱丽丝 还有昆廷
This is Alice, that's Quentin.
- 他们都是呆子 - 看得出来
- They are nerds. - I could kind of tell.
布雷克比尔斯南极部怎么样 有人冻死吗
How was Brakebills south? Did anyone freeze to death?
那个啊
Oh, I mean, it was...
变故比较多
It was eventful. I...
你为啥那种表情
Why is your face making that face?
哦老天
Oh, my god.
- 他们绝对滚过床单了 - 没错
- They totally had sex. - Yeah.
- 什么都没发生 - 是啊 就是这样
- No, nothing happened. - I mean, it just happened.
我猜猜
Let me guess.
你们喝了马雅可夫斯基的地衣伏特加
You got drunk on Mayakovsky's Lichen Vodka
然后你引诱了他
And you seduced him.
为什么不是我引诱的她啊
Maybe I seduced her.
得了吧 甜心
Please. And sweetie,
喝醉了以后和一个地牢大♥师♥上♥床♥
Getting drunk and porking a dungeon master
又不是什么丢人的事
Is nothing to be a ashamed of.
啊 猪肉
Ah, porking?
pork有猪肉和性♥交♥两层意思
哦 我看着那块梅花肉呢
I was looking at the pork butt.
我要去小睡一会
I'm going to go take a nap
假装刚才的对话没有发生过
And pretend that this entire conversation never happened.
好吧
Okay.
呃 那我
Ah, ah, I...
很高兴见到你
Nice meeting you.
看着这块肉啊 先生
Eyes on the pork butt, mister.
- 他真漂亮 - 我知道
- He's pretty. - I know.
但我已经盖上戳了
But I called dibs on him.
别理爱略特
Hey, ignore Eliot. He's...
你知道的 他就这德性
You know, just being Eliot.
别
Don't.
我以为" 小睡 "是代号♥呢
I thought " nap " was code.
我们能不能认真讨论一下这件事
Can we just talk about this seriously for a second?
我们之前做♥爱♥是压力 环境和信息素捣的鬼
What we did was stress and circumstances, and pheromones.
第一次是 但之后四次就不是了
The first time, but not the next four.
- 你还数了 - 当然
- You were... counting? - Of course I was counting.
爱略特可能是对的
Maybe Eliot's right.
我们那时可能喝高了
We might as well have been drunk or high, or...
可我现在又没有
I'm not under the influence right now.
有的 小昆
Yes, we are, q.
我还能闻到你的信息素 欺骗到你
I can still smell you, but like, fox you,
我也很确定你能闻到我
And I'm pretty sure you can still smell me.
那可能跟我们几周没洗澡
That could have a lot to do with the fact
有很大的关系
That we haven't bathed in weeks.
你爱我吗
Are you in love with me?
我 我不知道
I, uh... I don't know.
即使你跪下
Even if you fell down on your knees
求婚 宣告 什么什么的
And proclaimed your, you know.
我也知道那不是真的你
I know it wasn't really you.
我觉得我们应该分开一段时间
I think that we need to... spend some time apart,
这样我们才能知道什么是事实什么是假象
So we can know what's real and what's fox.
当古代水手迷失时
When they were lost,
他们用星星来寻找方向
Ancient sailors used the stars to find their way,
但对你们来说 有个障碍
But, for you, they're an obstacle
因为他们改变了环境
Because they change circumstances
这样就能限制你们探位
So they can really bone your casting.
当你们定位昴宿星时
When you're factoring the position of the pleiades
你们要记住
You want to keep in mind...
喔
Whoa!
抱歉 我 我这就走
Sorry, I just, uh, I'll leave you...
你们慢慢讨论
In your little sewing circle.
这是课程表 潘尼
There's a syllabus, penny,
你应该在学
And you're supposed to be studying...
你没有听到 你没
Haven't you heard... haven't you...
你应该在学习星体投射
You're supposed to be studying astral projection.
听着
Now, here is what I know.
如果我不再恐惧自己的能力
I fell like less of a pussy
我就不会这么怂了
If I don't cower in fear of my own ability.
我是说 如果我真的可以
I mean, if I supposed to ever be able to travel,
在世界中穿梭
Like really travel between worlds, I need...
我就得先熟练
I need to be able to master this
在地球上穿梭
Earth-bound small potato shit first.
还发生了什么别的吗
Is something else going on?
我知道你本来跟卡迪走的很近
I know that you were close with Kady.
没你想的那么近
Not as close as you'd think.
知道吗 我有个好主意
You know I... I have a great idea.
既然你这么担心我
I mean, you're so worried about me,
为什么不跟我一起来旅行呢
Why don't you come travel with me?
你可以教我
You teach me...
而且我知道我也有些可以教你的东西
And I know there's a few things I can teach you, too.
我觉得这样不合适
I don't think that would be appropriate.
我知道
Oh, I totally agree.
什么时候出发
When do we leave?
你下一堂课要迟到了
You're going to be late for your next class.
你们在布雷克比尔斯的第一个学期
Your first semester with Brakebills
主要学习一些魔法的基础
Was dedicated to learning the fundamentals of magic.
我们给了你们工具
We gave you the tools.
现在需要你们来使用它们
Now, it is time for you to use them.
看看你们的包
Look inside your bags.
从今天起
Starting today,
你们的课程数翻倍
Your course load will double.
炼金术 天文学 植物学
Alchemy, astronomy, botany,
举几个例子
Just to name a few.
学习小组是强制的
Study groups are mandatory.
格蕾琴
Gretchen.
我听说你枕着
Hey, uh, so I heard that you sleep
斯波克先生的人身抱枕睡觉
With mister Spock body pillow.
没有恶意 我只是
No judgment. I just, um,
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表