剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
大份的荤素双拼披萨
A large half veggie, half meat.
谢谢你
Thank you.
卡迪
Kady.
你看到了吗
Do you see that?
好吧 刚刚发生了什么
Okay, what just happened?
似曾相识啊
Deja vu
嗯哼
Uh-huh.
大份的荤素双拼披萨
A large half veggie, half meat.
谢谢你
Thank you.
刚刚究竟发生了什么
Okay, what the fuck is going on?
会不会是刚刚那个咒语
Could it be the entropy spell?
不
No.
不 这是时间魔法 这需要更多力量
No, this is time magic-- much more power involved.
如果不是我们做的 那会是谁
Well, if we didn't cast it, who did?
是的
Yeah!
好吧
Okay.
请坐 让我们谈一谈
Sit. Let's talk.
你们的级别提升了
You've leveled up.
是时候升级了
It's time.
我没有别的意思
No pun intended.
不说废话了
Not to state the obvious,
我们正接近魔法所可能
but we are pushing the boundaries
达到的范围上限
of what is magically possible.
我们正设法让玻璃天花板变得有魔力
We are working our way up to the energetic glass ceiling
以打碎它
so we can shatter it.
你说得跟真的似的
You say that like it's possible.
确实啊
It is.
好吧 不照布雷克比尔斯教的来
Well, not according to Brakebills.
不 那个玻璃天花板炸裂了
No, the glass ceiling is explode
还变成了一个恶灵之类的东东
and turn into a niffin or something.
你不能再这么乱来了
You can't just keep ramping.
布雷克比尔斯是对的
Brakebills was right
如果你照那里教的方法来
if you go by Brakebills' methods.
我们有一整套新的方法♥论♥
We have a whole new methodology.
是 但为什么
Yeah, but why?
我的意思是 你想做什么
I mean, what are you trying to do?
别光说是什么好事情
And don't just say "good things."
你说的是巨大的核能
You're talking about massive nuclear power.
你说得对 这是我自己的事情
You're right. It's personal. Yeah.
我们是最出色的魔法师
We are the best Magicians we know.
说真的 银器甚至能
Silver can literally
飞到月球上去
fly to the moon.
但曼诺丽快死了 我们却救不了她
But Menolly is dying, and we can't cure her.
本德每天都在试着远离窗台
Bender's trying to stay off the ledge every day.
他的药已经不起作用了
His meds have stopped working.
那你呢
And you?
八年前 我是个瘾君子
Eight years ago, I was a drug addict,
我把我儿子留在
and I left my son
一辆酷热的车子里
in a hot car.
当时他只有八个月大
And he was eight months old.
我的生活被毁了
My life was destroyed.
天啊
Jesus.
所以你施加时间魔法
You're doing time magic
来改变你做过的事
to change what you did.
但只有一个幸有天赋的时间巫师
Yeah, but only a fluke natural-born time witch
才能做到这样的事
could do something like that.
我做了一切相关的研究
Now, I have done all the research there is,
有一天 我才意识到我错了
and one day, I realized I was looking at it wrong.
我们没有这种能量
We don't have the energy,
但我们不需要去创造它
but it's not that we need to generate it,
因为已经有人拥有了
because somebody already has it.
我们只要找到他们 就可以得到
We just need them, and they can give us
取之不尽的强大力量
inexhaustible, unimaginable power.
没有这样的人
That's no one.
" 源头 "
That's the Source.
那是力量的来源
That's the place it all comes from,
人们所需要的奇迹
how people used to get shit done
皆因其而发生
when they needed a fucking miracle.
- 神圣之地 - 你是想
- The divine. - You're trying to...
召唤神灵
Summon a god.
你的最爱
Your fave.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们能谈谈吗 宝贝
Can we really talk, baby?
我觉得利普森教授对我的看法可能有些问题
I think Professor Lipson could have been wrong about me.
或许真的有些误会
I think something might really be broken.
什么鬼
What the fuck?
天啊
Oh, Jesus.
她在这呢
There she is.
她有到处乱走的坏习惯
She has a bad habit of walking off,
虽然她这么做时
although when she does,
能美好地令我记起自己所拥有的诱人翘臀
it's nice to be reminded I have a great ass.
我还以为你会毁掉她呢
I thought you were going to destroy her.
本来是的 但我又想
Oh, I was, but then I thought
留她一段时间
I'd keep her around a little longer.
也许她会对我有帮助
She might come in handy.
你们之前在聊什么呢
What were you two talking about?
没什么
Nothing.
这些给你 小婊砸
Got these for you, bitch.
噢
Aww.
谢了 小贱♥人♥
Thanks, bitch.
我去倒杯酒
We need a chaser.
你干了什么
What did you do?
我是个混♥蛋♥
So I'm a dick.
我没法给人安全感 糟透了
I'm insecure, and I suck,
如果这件事有别的解决方法
so if we could just give this another go,
我就 我不知道
I'll even... I don't know.
如果你想 我会让自己更像狐狸一些
I'll be more fox-like if that's what you want.
我不想那样
I don't want that.
我不明白 爱丽丝
I don't get it, Alice.
我没有魔法天赋
I'm not amazing at magic,
而且显然 床上功夫也很拙劣
and apparently, I'm pretty patchy at this.
你为什么会跟我在一起呢
Why are you even with me?
因为我喜欢你啊
Because I like you.
很喜欢
A lot.
我也不知道为什么
And I don't know why.
很奇怪
I just really, really do
我就是真的真的很喜欢你
in the weirdest way.
我觉得我们不一定要因为别人擅长什么
I don't think we're supposed to like people
才去喜欢他们
for what they're good at.
那简直就是在折磨我们自己
I think that's something we make up to torture ourselves.
那我们不擅长的呢
What about what we're bad at?
你 技术其实不差
You... you're not bad at sex.
我只是不太会把我要的说出来
Okay, I'm just bad at asking for what I want.
太尴尬了
It's embarrassing.
- 但是是我啊 - 我知道
- It's me, Vix. - I know.
我知道的
I know. I know.
我爱你
And I love you.
现在呢 我觉得
And so as far as I'm concerned,
我们还是来试下吧
you know, let's just do this.
好吧 我同意
Okay. Me too.
你
You.
吻我吧
Maybe just kiss me?
不
No.
那里
There.
咬我
Bite me.
昆廷 你个爱♥女♥人♥的混♥蛋♥
Oh, Quentin, you girly fanboy piece of shit.
你做到了
You did it.
喔
Whoa.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表