剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
God.
太好了
Great, well,
这可让我没那么紧张了
that makes me feel a whole lot less nervous.
别傻了
Nut up, will you?
魔法从来不是安全的
There's no such thing as safe magic.
你应该知道这点 昆廷
You should know that, Quentin.
不妨冒次险
Might as well take a risk.
好吧 如果我们这样做了
Great, well, if put it like that...
我们要联♥系♥谁
Who are we trying to contact?
这上面说我们需要一个名字
It says we... we need a name.
查理
Charlie.
- 查理是谁啊 - 我哥哥
- And who's Charlie? - My brother.
他去世了 打个招呼应该不错
He died. It'd be nice to say hi.
怎么
What?
- 他怎么死的 - 很惨 我猜
- H-h-how did he die? - Horribly, I assume...
因为没人肯告诉我发生了什么
since no one will tell me what happened.
我只知道是五年前
All I know is that it happened here
在布雷克比尔斯发生的
at Brakebills five years ago.
你以为我来这里
Did you think that I came here
就是因为我超爱魔法吗
because I just love magic so much?
才不是
No.
我来寻求答案的
I need an answer.
这是他应得的
He deserves that.
我们能专心点吗
So can we just concentrate?
我们要在午夜十二点前做完
We need to get this done by exactly midnight,
好吗 所以...
okay? So...
抱歉 我...
Sorry. I mean...
我是说 听到这个 我...
to hear that. I mean, I...
该死的
Shit. No.
什么 不 这很好
What? No, this is good.
这样就能解释通了
This is all making sense.
是啊 是的
Yeah. No, it is.
我们可以做到
It's just we can do this.
可光我们做不了
It's just we can't do this.
我们需要...
We need...
嗨
Hi.
- 所以... - 你在开玩笑吧
- So... - You got to be kidding me.
我们被派到这来帮助这些失败者
We were sent here to help these losers?
派
Sent?
- 等会 谁派你们来的 - 没人
- Wait. Who sent you? - No one!
听着 我知道你们
Look, I got that you guys
需要一些帮忙什么的
need some extra hands or something.
是是 我可以
Yes, I can. Yes, I have.
你们脑子里的东西都太无聊
Yes, everything you think is so boring,
我用回响贝斯代替了
I replace it with dubstep.
回响贝斯:有黑色徘徊低音特色的一种电子音乐
回响贝斯是什么
What's dubstep?
上面说我们需要四个人
It says we need four people.
"每个人都要擅长魔法"
"Each one a Magical Adept."
而他们就来了
And here they are.
请坐
Please, come sit down.
时机恰到好处
This is perfect timing.
我饿了
I'm hungry.
干嘛 我真饿了
What? I am.
如果真有用 再来告诉我们
Let us know if shit gets exciting.
我想我要开始整理东西了
I guess I'll start cleaning up.
一些有帮助的规则
A few helpful rules...
别请求 直接问
Don't demand, ask.
安全第一 要有耐心
Safety first. Be patient...
别想着速成
nobody levels up in a day...
别把钱包到处放
and don't leave your purse lying around.
这到底是什么
And this what exactly?
这是真实世界 宝贝
This is the real world, babe.
要特别注意合金
Always pay close attention to the alloys.
铁是中性质量
Iron has a... has a neutral quality,
而银和金有着
whereas silver and gold have the effect
能放大合金的
of... magnifying the effects
其他成分作用的影响
of other components of the alloy
所以我提醒你们
and I would caution you to test for this
在用刀来做仪式之前
each time before... before using a knife
先测试这个一下
for... ritual work because...
因为咒语会在量子级别
a spell can alter the metal at...
改变金属
at a quantum level.
引自著名德国诗人
From the...
以及著名的巫师
famous German poet and... and wizard...
所以 打个比方
So, for instance...
第一个装置...
this first device...
昆廷·科德沃特
Quentin Coldwater...
找到你了
There you are.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表