剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
松手 放开他
Stop. Leave him alone.
我看
小黑屋
To the quiet place,
才是你的最佳归宿
for the best.
- 我们得回那儿去 - 嘘嘘嘘
- We should go back in there. - Shh.
我想好好思考一下 但是我的烟抽完了
I'm trying to think, and I'm out of cigarettes.
这太可怕了
This is dire.
哦 我的天啊 你没事
Oh, my God. You're okay.
我们挺好的 都挺好的
We're great. We're both great, actually.
潘尼呢
Where's Penny?
谁知道他去哪了 说不定他在迪士尼呢
Knowing him, Disneyland by now.
万一他去了费勒里
呢
What if he got to Fillory?
他对马丁做了什么
What did he do to Martin?
你在说些什么鬼啊
What are you talking about?
在那栋房♥子里
I saw something in there...
我看清了珀洛夫这个人♥渣♥
who Plover really was,
他对马丁·查特文的所作所为
what he was doing
我看得一清二楚
to Martin Chatwin.
他 他做了什么
What...was he doing?
天啊
Oh, God.
那个可怜的孩子
The poor kid, he was just trying
他只想拿到那个能通往费勒里的纽扣
to get a button to Fillory,
好能够远远逃离这个禽兽的掌控
you know, so he could escape this monster, who, by the way,
而有很多和我一样的傻瓜蛋
generations of idiots like me have been worshiping
居然像崇敬上帝那样尊敬这个人♥渣♥
like a literary god...
而且这个渣滓还在学习魔法
who was...learning magic
为了变得更强大 为了随心所欲地移♥动♥
to get stronger, to travel,
这个垃圾还奢望多一根手指
who was wanting to grow
来施展更多的魔法
extra fingers for spells.
六指吗 就像
Grow fingers? Like...
这么说野兽不一定是从费勒里出来的
What if The Beast wasn't from Fillory?
而进入到费勒里中
via these kids who he liked to tell stories to
而他们却惨遭他下药和猥亵
when he wasn't drugging and raping them?
天啊
Jesus.
诶哟 不错哦 我居然还能感觉到惊讶哦
Well, I still have the capacity to be surprised.
我们以为你丢下我们先跑了
We thought you ditched us.
你怎么了
What happened to you?
老兄 为了从普鲁斯登
Man, I traveled into a
那个疯婆子的地牢里逃出来
fuck tree about a mile off,
我瞬移到一英里以外的一棵树上
getting away from that crazy Prudence's dungeon.
你这次瞬移着陆不是很精准哈
Not so precise with the travel, huh?
闭嘴
Shut up.
等等 你说什么 这里有个地牢
Wait, what do you mean, dungeon?
就只是一个满地灰尘的地下室而已
I mean some dirt-floor basement
那个小贱婊把那里叫做小黑屋罢了
bitch calls the quiet place,
因为那他妈根本不是什么精神错乱
'cause that's not fuck psychotic.
在后面有一个防风地窖
There's a storm cellar around the back.
她就是在那带走了管家的孩子
That's where she took the housekeeper's kid.
纽扣就在那孩子的口袋里
He's got the button in his pocket.
出发
Let's go.
要是你希望普鲁登斯马上发现我们
That's a great idea
那确实是个好极了的主意
if you want Prudence to grab us immediately.
- 拒绝 - 好的
- Dislike. - Okay.
我知道要怎么对付她
I know what to do about her.
先给我十分钟
Give me a ten-minute head start,
然后再去地窖
and then head to the cellar.
你们为什么没有好好呆在游戏室里
What are you doing out of the playroom?
很好
This is going well.
- 昆廷到底在哪 - 他马上就来
- Where the hell's Quentin? - He's coming.
你们将全都滚到小黑屋去
You're all going to the quiet place.
嘿 普鲁登斯
Hey, Prudence!
我听说了有关你弟的
I heard the nastiest rumor
最不堪入耳的谣言
about your brother.
行 可还有另外48张呢
Okay, fine, but there are about 48 more of those
我刚把它藏满了整个房♥子
that I just hid all over the house.
我要确保每个人都清楚地知道
I'm gonna make sure everyone knows exactly
克里斯多夫·珀洛夫到底做了什么
what Christopher Plover did.
不行
No.
行
Okay.
给我们腾出了10分钟的样子
Well, that bought us about ten minutes.
去挖个死人出来吧
Let's go dig up a dead body.
结束了
It's done.
理查德和我 我们
Richard and I, we--
原来这就是它的样子
So this is what that's like.
你想要我留下吗
Do you want me to stay?
你是在有我那摄药过多致死的尸体
So you're found meditating in my room
的房♥间里冥想的时候被发现的吗
next to my overdosed corpse?
好吧 要是你真要那么说的话
Yeah, well, when you put it like that...
再见 朱莉娅
Bye, Julia.
好好活着
Have a good life.
我们该走了
We'd better go.
昆廷
Quentin.
我们得回去
We have to go back.
- 快来 - 我们得回去 昆廷
- Come on. - We have to go back, Quentin.
然后到底要干嘛呢
And do what, exactly?
帮帮那些孩子们
Help those children.
你不会真的忍♥心要
You can't seriously be thinking
把他们留在那
of leaving them there.
在我们出生之前他们就在那了
They were there before we were born.
被困在那儿
Trapped.
而这就正是
This is exactly the kind of thing
我们应该要去解决的事
that we should be able to fix.
有数以计数的方法可以清理一个闹鬼的房♥子
There are ways to clear a haunted house.
那个房♥子 是啊
The house, yes.
可那对鬼魂没用
It doesn't help with the ghosts.
每个文明里都有不同的宗教仪式
There are rituals in every civilization.
用来避免 而非逆转
To prevent this, not reverse it.
我们得去帮他们
We have to help them.
一定有什么能帮上忙
There has to be something.
那些孩子 他们什么也没做
Those kids-- they did nothing.
这太不公平了
That is so unfair.
- 你还真别说 - 你根本没在帮忙
- You don't say. - You're not helping.
只有我在帮忙好吗
I'm the only one helping.
生活本来就是不公平的
Life ain't fair.
又有什么该死的圣神的理由
Why in the high, holy fuck
那些死人能有什么变化
should death be any different?
你以为你能改变一切吗
Thinking that you can change anything--
根本就是你那异于常人的自负感在作祟
it's such an act of monumental ego.
你♥他♥妈♥到底以为自己是谁啊
I mean, who the fuck do you think you really are?
你也就是个自大的小娘们
I mean, you're just some arrogant, little twat.
- 适可而止吧你 - 闭上你的臭嘴
- So suck it up. - Shut the fuck up.
丝儿
Vix,
如果想脱身 我们真的得离开了
if we're gonna go, we got to go.
好吧
Okay.
来吧
Come on.
谢谢 我没事
Thanks, but I'm okay.
不 你不好
No, you're not.
行 我很不好
Okay, I'm not.
那你好受吗
Are you okay?
并不
No.
从那天野兽出现之后
I've been freaked about The Beast
我就一直很害怕
since that day, you know?
我为自己而担忧
I've been worried about myself,
我们现在知道了他是谁 他是什么
and now that we know who he is, what he is,
他对孩子们 对马丁做了什么 我只是
what he did to those kids, Martin, I just...
我想杀了他 你懂吗
I want to kill him, you know?
我想
I want to--
我想现在就过去
I want to step through the nearest clock,
立刻就勒紧他的脖子
and I want to wring his neck.
行了
Okay.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表