剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
所以别掉进去
so don't fall in.
别迷路
Don't get lost.
那个地方
The whole place is crawling
到处都是会战斗魔法的兜帽混♥蛋♥
with battle magic motherfuckers with hoods on.
如果我们走散了
We get separated,
你们就完蛋了
you're dead.
说真的
Seriously,
你们几个到底怎么了
what the fuck is going on with you people?
没什么 我们挺好的 是吧 艾
Nothing. We're fine, aren't we, El?
我们格外得好
We're phenomenal.
好吧 我们不太好
Fine, okay. We're not okay.
算了 我们只需要...
Forget it. We just need to...
- 我们要... - 都结束了
- We're going to... - It's over!
我想静静
I need a minute.
爱丽丝就是有点情绪化
Alice is just a little bit sensitive right now.
你能闭嘴吗 玛戈
Would you just shut the fuck up, Margo?
你是在跟我发火吗
Are you seriously mad at me right now?
我碰上的都是什么事儿啊
What the fuck did I just walk into?
欢迎走进我的生活
My life. Welcome.
不好笑 我也没开玩笑
It's not funny, and it's not a joke.
但事实如此 昆廷
But it truly is, Quentin.
你们几个收拾好烂摊子
You people need to stow your shit!
知道了 能不能请你
We get it! Would you just, please,
让我们静一静
give us a goddamn minute?
# 我只想在房♥间里跳舞 #
I just want to dance all over the room
# 别无所求 别无所求 #
All I wanted to do, all I wanted to do
# 尽情庆祝 #
Just celebrate
# 和朋友狂欢或者独自雀舞 #
Party with my friends or all by myself #
你还好吗
How you doing?
来吧
Come on.
别担心了
Stop worrying.
好吧
Fine.
不过那个隐士真瘆人
So the hermit was creepy.
超级瘆人
Super creepy.
你体会不到我的感觉
You didn't feel what I felt.
我不知道他传给我的是什么
I don't know. Whatever he was channeling,
但那很真实
it was the real deal.
她只是紧张罢了
She's just nervous.
当你要驯服男性威风时
There's always some creepy guy
总会出现个
when you're about to blow
古怪吓人的家伙
the patriarchy's head out of their ass.
一切
Everything is, um,
都将改变
about to change...
一切
everything,
终于
finally.
干杯
Cheers.
干什么
What?
好了 你是最不疯狂的那个
Okay, you are the least crazy.
告诉我发生了什么
Tell me what's going on.
没什么 别管了
It... nothing. Just forget it.
你在喝什么鬼东西
What the hell are you drinking?
我不知道
I don't know.
橙皮酒
Triple sec?
昆廷做了什么
What did Quentin do?
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about it.
行吧
Fair enough.
我能喝点吗
Can I get some?
挺好喝的
It's good.
不好喝
It's not good.
嗯 是不好喝
No, it's not good.
告诉你个小秘密吧
Let you in on a little secret, though.
我高中的时候常喝蜜多丽
I used to drink Midori in high school.
蜜多丽 一种酒 呈绿色 蜜瓜味
味道像蜜瓜混着香水
It's like melon crossed with perfume
还有屁臭味
crossed with ass.
我知道什么
Fuck did I know?
我只不过想赶走脑海里的声音
I was trying to get the voices to go away.
关键是 我不会品评喝橙皮酒的人
Point is, I'm not judging anyone for triple sec.
而且
And...
我看得出来别人是想忘掉什么
I can tell when someone's trying to make something go away.
那个蜜多丽
So Midori, hmm?
它管用吗
Does it work?
没有东西会永远管用
Nothing works forever.
但是
But, you know,
如果你暂时放下烦恼
if you stop worrying about forever,
接下来的一小时可以过得很充实
there's plenty of shit that can get you through the next hour.
你还在为他的话心烦吗
Is what he said still bugging you?
他看我的时候仿佛能看穿我
He looked at me like he could see through me.
凯蒂好像跟你感觉不同
And Kady doesn't seem to share your reservation.
她开心多了
She seems better.
是啊
Yeah.
我不知道为何有这种感觉
I don't know why I feel this way.
圣母降临梦中
Our Lady came to me in a dream.
这难道不该消除一切疑虑吗
Shouldn't that remove all doubt?
这种事的关键是意图
Look, something like this is about intention,
是我们赋予它的意义
what we bring into it.
我们的意图很纯洁
Our intentions are pure.
所以就不用担心了
So just stop worrying?
是啊
Yeah.
那么
Just like...
暂时忘掉
For now.
明天随你为圣母玛利亚担心什么
Tomorrow you can worry all you want about Our Lady Underground.
但今晚
Tonight...
今晚应该是酒神之夜
tonight should be about Dionysus.
酒神 好吧
Dionysus, okay.
你...
You, uh...
你借酒神的名义睡过很多大学生吗
you bang a lot of undergrads with that one?
比我期望的少
Fewer than I'd hoped.
那么
So...
如果我们成功了
Say it works.
那对你来说意味着什么
And that means what for you?
你是在问我还会不会回来吗
You asking if I'm coming back?
差不多吧
Kind of, yeah.
我还没怎么计划
I hadn't much planned for it really.
我只是想去那里
I just want to get there,
然后留下来或者去一个安静的地方
and I'll stay or go somewhere quiet.
如果圣母有其他安排
If Our Lady has other plans, hmm,
我会照做的
I'll do that.
我会想你的
I'll miss you.
我也会想你
I'll miss you too.
想想你在戒毒所脾气那么坏
To think you were so crabby in rehab,
我们几乎从不说话
we almost never spoke.
上帝啊 你真了不起 茱莉亚
God, you are really something, Julia.
我打赌 你对每个刚上过床的女人
I bet you say that to all the girls
都是这么说的
you slept with three minutes ago.
你真幽默
That's funny.
但我是说真的
But I mean it. I do.
那个痕迹
That bite, that...
你身上那种想要解开一切谜底的特质
that thing in you that wants to puzzle everything out,
那是你的闪光点
that is gold.
不管它让我多狂躁
No matter how crabby it makes me?
我觉得特别是它让你狂躁的时候
I think especially when it makes you crabby.
我觉得我们这些
I think that us angry,
不平的怀疑者有时沉寂太早了
questioning people sometimes shut up too fast,
这很可能是神灵离开的原因之一
and that is probably part of why the gods took off.
没有人围着火堆
No one around with the fire
一直喊着他们的名字
to keep yelling their names.
这听着很老土
This is gonna sound corny,
但是不要让火堆熄灭
but don't lose that fire.
听起来好像你在告别
Well, it sounds like you're saying good-bye.
我是在致谢
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表