剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
看是否能改变结果
to see if it'll change the outcome.
出现在你手上的魔印
The sigil that appeared on your hand,
带你找到爱丽丝
brought you to Alice...
那是简试图推动进程
that was Jane trying to get the ball rolling,
试图将你们聚集起来 加速作业
trying to get you all together, working fast,
我们都知道这招妙计的结果如何
and we all know how well that particular great idea
不是吗
worked out, don't we?
所以改变东西有帮助吗
So has anything actually helped?
目前为止 所有轮回你无一幸免
So far, all the loops end in your death.
我死了多少次了
How many times have I died?
三十九
39.
三十九次
39 times.
如果第四十次你还是死了
And if you die a 40th,
至少我再也不用听你
at least I won't have to hear you
问我这个问题了
ask me this question ever again.
简死了 昆廷
Jane's dead, Quentin.
回路报废了
The loop's done.
没人能重置它
There's no one to reset it.
这就完了
So this is it?
这不是我的问题
This isn't my problem.
问题是 我有足够的法力
My problem is that I'm strong enough
去识别时空回路
to discern a time loop
但不足以改变它
but not strong enough to change it.
我们只能祈祷
We better hope and pray
简这次做出了正确的改变
that Jane altered the right thing this time around.
还有什么问题 昆廷
Anything else, Quentin?
这次改变了什么
What's different this time?
请别把书放在地上
Please, no books on the floor.
我爱这本
I love this one.
奇幻之地的照片
Photos from places I can't imagine.
我知道你恨意犹存
I know you hate it now,
但漫游者撰写了最宝贵的书籍
but travelers wrote our most precious books.
他们造就了这间图书馆
The library is what it is because of them.
你说得倒轻巧
You make it sound so simple and fun.
不
No.
但这很珍贵
But it is valuable.
而且经我观察
And in my observation,
漫游大♥师♥都沉醉其中
master travelers have a fantastic time doing it.
我在寻找技术指南
I was looking for any technical info
能助我精湛技艺 但是...
that would get me anywhere close to mastery, but...
你要找的书在另一个分馆
The books you seek are in another branch.
当然
Of course they are.
你能... 能给我加急吗
Look, could you... could you expedite that shit?
我时间不多了
I don't have much time,
我真的需要学会如何带人漫游
and I really need to know how to take people with me.
我会申请加急的
I'll put in a request.
为何我没有乐观的预感
Why am I not feeling optimistic?
大概是因为卡夫卡在图书馆待了一周后
Probably because Franz Kafka wrote "The Trial"
就写了"判决"吧
after spending a week in the library.
1925年出版 长篇小说 抨击家长制和帝国集权制统治
但 佩 如果你能幸存够久
But, Penny, if you can survive long enough,
你会掌握诀窍的
you will get a handle on it.
我保证
I promise.
如果
If?
我书里那么写的吗
Say that in my book?
不能说
No spoilers.
嗨
Hi.
我录取了布雷克比尔斯
I was at Brakebills.
你本该录取的
You were supposed to be.
或者说 录取了三十九次
Or you were, like, 39 times.
他们改变的东西就是你
You were the thing they changed.
简认为 把你置于绝境
Jane thought, you know, cast you out in the cold,
会让你变得坚强
and you would get stronger, and...
所以我是对的
So I was right.
我一直都是对的
The whole time, I was right.
我不知道该说什么 茱莉 我...
I don't know what to say, Jules. I...
我该相信你的 茱莉
I should have believed you, Jules.
我该知道的 而我... 我...
I should have known, and I'm... I'm...
那远不及我对你做的事过分
Look, that doesn't make up for what I did to you,
那些愚昧之举
which was stupid
复仇之举
and vindictive
还让你陷入险境
and really dangerous.
我很抱歉 昆
I'm so sorry, Q.
谢谢你
Thank you.
那我们该如何补救
So how do we fix it?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道 我活不了多久了
I just know that I'm gonna get killed soon,
而我真的不想在死前
and I don't really want to die
还在生我挚友的气
being mad at my oldest friend.
我真的好想你
I really fucking missed you.
事实上 我也是
Yeah, me, too, actually.
你的味道没变
You smell the same.
好的 好吧
Okay, all right.
那...
So...
惊天阴谋
Big conspiracy.
环环相扣
Wheels within wheels.
茱莉亚没去布雷克比尔斯 还有呢
Julia doesn't go to Brakebills, and?
你的接受能力远比我强
You're taking this a lot better than I would have.
因为世上有更强大的魔法
It's because there is bigger, better magic in the world.
你不会相信我见过的场景
I mean, you would not believe some of the shit I've seen.
我自己都不太相信
I can barely believe it.
什... 什么
Wha... what?
我和一些朋友碰上了疯狂的事
Some friends and I got into some pretty eclectic shit.
你和凯蒂
You and Kady?
她在哪
Where is she?
任务中
On a mission.
他们都是
They all are.
他们接到明确指令
They got pretty strict marching orders.
谁给的
From?
一个女神
A goddess.
我们召唤 她降临了
We summoned, and she came.
你是指 这里
You mean, um, here?
在你公♥寓♥
To your loft?
你不相信我 该死 我也不信
You don't believe me. Shit, I wouldn't either.
所以她给我留了证明
That is why she gave me proof.
这是牛奶吗
Is that milk?
对
Yeah.
挺酷的
Cool,
但毫无用处
useless,
有点恶心
kind of gross.
但透过这个看
But look under the hood.
天哪
Oh, my God.
谁施的魔法
Who did this magic?
我说了 是她
I told you. She did.
我知道 这很疯狂
I mean, it was crazy.
感觉像摄入了过量摇♥头♥丸♥
It was like being on a massive dose of ecstasy.
当她触碰我的时候
When she touched me,
我的整个灵魂都像在极乐中震颤
it was like my psyche was def ragging.
她... 她触碰了所有人
I mean, she... she touched all of us.
她成全了每个请♥愿♥
She granted every petition.
她治好了曼诺力的乳腺癌
She cured Menolly's breast cancer;
她将理查德送往他想去的地方
She sent Richard to where he wanted to go.
我见证了这一切
I watched this.
我还以为魔法治不好癌症
I thought magic couldn't cure cancer.
不是普通魔法
Not regular magic.
我不会撒谎 好吗
Look, I can't lie, okay?
我确实堕落过一阵子
It was shitty going for a while there,
因为不能去布雷克比尔斯
not being in Brakebills,
但我不能光坐着
but I can't sit here now
只想着这不是命
and think it was anything but fate.
对 或者只是各种机缘巧合凑在一起了
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表