剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表
- 呃 是熟人 - 那地方最差劲了
- Uh, acquaintance. - That place is the worst.
真是令人困惑
So confusing.
更别说那些喷泉了 完全就是变幻莫测的东西
Not to mention those fountains. Completely unpredictable.
等等 所以你知道无尽之地周边的路咯
Wait, so you know your way around the Neitherlands?
你能不能 给我们画张地图
Could you, like, draw us a map?
我觉得可以
Yeah, I guess.
如果你朋友离地心喷泉太远的话
It's not gonna do your friend any good
那可就不太妙了
if he's very far from the Earth fountain,
尽管我可能有应对的办法
although I might have something that could help with that.
太棒了 是什么
Great. What?
灯塔
It's a beacon.
你在这里铸造它
You cast it here, and the fountain
通往这里的喷泉就会发光
for this world lights up there.
好的 那么我们要怎么铸造呢
Okay, so how do we cast it?
有一些特殊需求
Well, there are some specific requirements...
关于性的一些东西
sexually speaking.
等等 是性♥爱♥魔法么
Wait. It's sex magic?
我所来自的地方的所有魔法都是性♥爱♥魔法
All magic where I'm from is sex magic.
我以为你知道的
Thought you knew that.
如果你愿意的话我可以跟你演示一遍
I could perform it with you if you'd prefer.
我就是个代替者
I'm a heck of a pinch hitter.
看来我们必须得这么干了
Think we've got this.
可以啊 你随意
All right. Suit yourself.
我感觉你们的生殖器会很好结合的
I sense a nice connection between your genitals.
你们应该没问题的
You should be fine.
你只需要一些血
You just need some blood,
一个球体
a globe,
一些用线捆好的蜡烛
a few candles bound with twine.
哦 而且你们两得同时达到高♥潮♥
Oh, and you both have to climax at the same time.
那有问题吗
That gonna be a problem?
- 没问题 - 呃
- No. - Well...
啥
What?
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我们得让咒语起作用 对吗
We need the spell to work, right?
真不敢相信我正在让你的男朋友
I can't believe I'm letting your boyfriend
同我的男朋友讨论要如何
talk to my boyfriend about how to...
我从未感到如此骄傲
I've never been prouder,
尽管我得说
although I must say
给这个人做工作可要费不少心思
this one seems like an awful lot of work.
给谁 昆廷吗
Who? Quentin?
你很复杂
You're complicated.
你需要某个人来教你污污的事
You need somebody who gets that about you.
也可能是某些人
Maybe several people.
别乱讲成吗 妈妈
Don't take this the wrong way, Mom,
就闭上你的臭嘴 行么
but shut the fuck up, okay?
等你冷静下来我们再谈
We'll talk when you're less cranky.
干杯
Cheers.
亲爱的
Darling.
你还好么
Are you okay?
不
No.
一点都不好 你妹的
I'm not okay, you dick.
- 你让我折寿了 - 我很抱歉
- You stole my life force. - Oh, I'm sorry.
我在制♥造♥过程中弄了个小漏洞
Uh, there was a tiny hole in the casting.
我已经把它纠正好了 不会再发生这种事了
I've corrected it. Won't happen again.
根本就不该发生这破事
Shouldn't have happened at all.
我求你留下来
I begged you to stay.
玛格 我 我需要你
Margo, I--I needed you.
你伤透了我的心
You broke my heart.
唯一的补救方法
The only way I could repair it
就是做一个跟你一样的假人
was to create my golem of you.
同玛格一样的假人
A golem of Margo.
"玛格二号♥"
A Margolem.
你这自私的淫♥荡♥鬼
You selfish prick.
你将我的命置于莫大的危险之中
You put my life at risk
就是为了拥有一个逼真的性玩偶吗
so you could have a realistic-looking sex doll?
不不不 我
No, no, no. I--
我想要一段感情
I wanted a relationship.
玛格
Margo...
我爱你
I love you.
有时我们做的唯一一件事就是调情然后
And sometimes the only thing that we do is spoon and--
你真恶心
You're gross.
我要把 "玛格二号♥" 带走 然后毁了它
I'm taking the Margolem, and I'm going to destroy it,
并且祝你的余生中再无人共调情
and I hope no one ever spoons you again.
干嘛
What?
你在做什么
What are you doing?
没什么
Nothing.
我带你来是让你在
I brought you to support me
我和前任撕逼的时候支持我的
while I fight with my ex,
而不是和那个假人搞在一块
not do lines with the golem.
我很抱歉
Oh, I'm sorry.
我想我们要互相支持
I thought this is how we support each other.
你有什么想要跟我说的吗 爱略特
Is there something you want to say to me, Eliot?
没有
No.
我有什么好说的呢
What is there to say?
我喜欢你的那个翻版
I like your golem.
生活就像是独角兽拉出的彩虹糖
Life is a unicorn shitting rainbows of candy.
我会 呃
I'll, um...
我会自己处理那个玛格二号♥的
I'll deal with the Margolem myself.
回家吧 爱略特
Just go home, Eliot.
你有一头顺滑秀丽的发
You have the most beautiful hair.
一双完美无瑕
And your eyes are, like,
湛蓝忧郁的眸
the perfect shade of blue.
你蕙质兰心
And you're also smart.
够了 够了
Okay, okay.
感觉有点像 你要在这里做那种事了
It kind of feels like you're trying to do a thing here.
我
I...
有人说女人很喜欢被恭维
I was told that women like it when you compliment them.
是 但起码听起来得靠谱些 懂吗
Yeah, but it has to feel real, you know?
什么时候开始它成一个问题了
Since when is that an issue?
什么意思
What is that supposed to mean?
没什么
Nothing.
很显然你不能同我在一起
Apparently you can't, you know, with me.
你从没这么夸过我的颜
Not that you'd ever said that to my face.
也许你应该在我们啪啪啪的时候
Yeah, well, maybe you should pay better attention
更聚精会神些
when we're having sex.
我以为我很集中了呀 在我
I thought I was. I don't...
生命中的其他事上 我都还没这么地
think that I've ever paid that much attention
集中过呢
to anything in my life,
我还真没想到
and little did I know that
你能这般不可思议的令人信服啊
you were so incredibly convincing.
但这不是你想要的吗 昆廷
But isn't that what you want, Quentin, huh?
在这方面 你希望自己时刻都保持完美
To feel like you're perfect at it every time?
不是这样的 我想
No, not if I'm not. I want--
我应该怎么做才能更好
How am I supposed to get better
如果我做错了 而你又不告诉我
if you won't tell me if I'm doing it wrong?
所以你
So have you, like,
我们在一起的时候你能主动点吗
ever come when we're together?
当然
Yes.
很多时候我都主动了
Lots of times.
我的意思是
I mean it.
只是有时
It's just sometimes...
有时这并不像 你知道的
sometimes it's not that easy,
像我们还是狐狸时那么容易
you know, like when we were foxes.
很抱歉我不是只狐狸
Well, I'm sorry I'm not a fox.
好吧 调整好情绪
Well, there goes the mood.
这就是
Voila
时光倒♥退♥
Reverse entropy.
第十二个咒语 完成了
Spell number 12, done and done.
真难相信这么不完善的魔法也会有用
Hard to believe something so kludgy even works.
来得正好 披萨外卖♥♥
Perfect timing. Pizza.
剧集 | 魔法师(2016) | 导航列表