嗯,这是...
Well, it's...
到处都是裸体女人。
It's full of naked women.
你不喜欢裸女?
You don't like naked women?
不,不,我喜欢裸体女人。
No, no, I love naked women.
我只是,不是那样的时候,你知道,剥削和厌恶女性。
I just, not when it's like that, you know, exploitative and misogynistic.
所以你没见过?
So you've never seen it?
天啊,不,我为什么要看那个?它充满了龙,剑和吸血鬼。
God, no, why would I watch that? It's full of dragons and swords and vampires.
《权力的游戏》中没有吸血鬼。
There's no vampires in Game of Thrones.
还有鬼魂。我他妈讨厌鬼。鬼真他妈的愚蠢。
And ghosts. I fucking hate ghosts. Ghosts are fucking stupid.
不要这么说,他们可能会听到你的声音。
Don't be saying that, they might hear you.
真的吗?/ 我一生中从未像现在这样认真对待任何事情。
Are you serious? / I've never been more serious about anything in my life.
你——对不起,你相信鬼?是的。
You-Sorry, you believe in ghosts? Yes.
好吧,你有证据吗?你见过吗?
Well, do you have proof? Have you seen one?
不,不是个人,但你知道,我知道有人有。/啊哈?
No, not personally but, you know, I know people who have. / Aha?
我的朋友看到了她叔叔的鬼魂。他在麻烦中被杀。
My friend saw the ghost of her uncle. He was killed in the Troubles.
哦,上帝,对不起,这太可怕了。
Oh, God, sorry, that's awful.
好吧,他穿著蔬菜水果店出现在她面前,他说:
Well, he appeared to her in a greengrocers and he says,
“亲爱的,亲爱的,爱,不要在那里买苹果。他们有错误的按日期出♥售♥。
"Dear hear, love, don't buy them there apples. They've got the wrong sell by date on them."
对不起,所以她叔叔的鬼魂在劝她不要买苹果?
Sorry, so the ghost of her uncle was advising her not to buy apples?
她说,如果他还活著,这正是他会说的那种话。/啊哈。。。
She says it was exactly the kind of thing he would have said if he was alive. / Aha...
而且,你知道,起初我以为她只是在想像。她当然是。
And, you know, at first I thought she was just imagining it. Of course she was.
没有,但她继续买苹果,第二天,你猜怎么著?
No, but she went ahead and bought the apples and the very next day, guess what?
什么?
What?
他们走了。
They went off.
是的,哦,是的,看到那个,这并不能证明什么。
Yeah, oh, yeah, see that, that doesn't prove anything.
这恰恰证明了水果是易腐烂的。
That just proves that fruit is perishable.
弗兰基说的关于妈的那些话?
All that stuff Frankie said about your mum?
是的?
Yeah?
这是否意味著你实际上是新教♥徒♥?
Does that mean you're actually a Protestant?
哦,我的上帝,这就是你从我悲惨的童年故事中得到的启示?
Oh, my God, that's your takeaway from my tragic childhood story?
你实际上是一个新教♥徒♥。
You're actually a Protestant.
不,停止它。不,我只是说Seamus O'Hannigan是一个真正的天主教名字。
No, stop it. No, I just mean Seamus O'Hannigan's a really Catholic name.
好吧,所以这实际上不是我的真名。/哼?
OK, so it's not actually my real name. / Huh?
呃,好吧,所以当我十几岁的时候
Erm, OK, so when I was a teenager
我试图成为一名记者,
and I was trying to be a journalist,
我觉得这可能会将我与我的爱尔兰血统联系起来。
I felt like it might connect me with my Irish roots.
另外,还有一位非常有名的记者
Also, there was a very famous journalist
同名,所以我不得不改。
with the same name so I had to change it.
那么你的真名是什么?
So what's your real name?
好吧,你不能笑。
OK, you can't laugh.
我保证,我不会笑。你叫什么名字?
I promise, I won't laugh. What's your name?
约翰·斯诺。
John Snow.
难以置信。
Unbelievable.
你说你不会笑!
You said you wouldn't laugh!
我知道但是...你甚至不喜欢《权力的游戏》——
I know but... You don't even like Game of Thrones-
我知道,这也是我讨厌《权力的游戏》的另一个原因。那个该死的名字!
I know, that's another reason why I hate Game of Thrones. That fucking name!
是的。
Yeah.
手机没电了。
Phone's run out of battery.
回到小屋就行了。
Just come back to the cottage.
我不能。
I can't.
我们可以看看有没有早班火车?
We could see if there's an early train?
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
五点半。哦。。。
Half five. Oh...
等不了那么久。
Not that long to wait.
你不需要留在这里陪我。
You don't need to stay here with me.
好吧,我不会把你一个人留在这里。
Well, I'm not gonna leave you here alone.
所以你知道你之前来找我的时候吗?/是的?
So you know when you came to look for me earlier? / Yeah?
你期待发生什么事吗?
Did you expect something to happen?
比如?
Like what?
你是说性?
You mean sex?
没必要像他妈的修女一样说!
No need to say it like a fucking nun!
什么,性?
What, sex?
对不起,我只是,我很惊讶。我以为你把这件事情取消了。
Sorry, I'm just, I'm surprised. I thought you called the affair off.
我做了。它关闭了。它关闭了。
I did. It is off. It is off.
那我们为什么要谈论性呢?
Then why are we talking about sex?
哦,我只是好奇,不知道你在想什么。所以。。。
Oh, I was just curious, don't know what you were thinking. So...
井。。。
Well...
我之前确实喜欢我们的吻...在街上。
I did like our kiss earlier... on the street.
嗯,我也是。
Mmm. Me too.
我可以再吻你一次吗?
Can I kiss you again?
我想一个吻就可以了。一个吻就好了,是的。
I think a kiss would be OK. A kiss would be fine, yeah.
这就像是上一个吻的延续。
It would just be like a continuation of the previous kiss.
这是真的,因为我们被打断了。
That's true because we were interrupted.
没错,就像刚刚结束这个吻一样。
Exactly, it would be like just finishing the kiss.
是的。。。它。。。那是。。。是的。。。
Yeah... it's... That's... yeah...
哦,你这个该死的家伙!
Oh, you fucking dickhead!
什么?你为什么叫我鸡巴头?
What? Why did you call me a dickhead?
你是个笨蛋。
You're a dickhead.
你他妈是个笨蛋,因为你有一个像弗兰基这样的女人
You're a fucking dickhead because you've got a woman like Frankie
你想操一个像我这样的失败者。
and you're trying to fuck a loser like me.
失败者?
Loser?
哇,哇,哇,等等,等等,等,听,听,听。
Woah, woah, woah, wait, wait, wait, listen, listen, listen.
听,听,听!
Listen, listen, listen!
当我第一次见到你时,你准备用霰弹枪炸掉自己的头。/他妈的缘故。
When I first met you, you were ready to blow your own head off with a shotgun. / Fuck sake.
不 不不。。。
No, no, no...
我不认为,“哦,看看那个失败者,难怪她想自杀。
And I didn't think, "Oh, look at that loser, no wonder she wants to kill herself."
和你在一起一夜后,我无法停止对你的思念。
After one night with you, I couldn't stop thinking about you.
我不禁想知道为什么会这样,为什么会这样,美丽,
I couldn't stop wondering why this, why this brilliant, beautiful,
搞笑,杰出的女人会想要摧毁自己。
hilarious, exceptional woman would want to destroy herself.
这个女人,你知道,当我和她在一起时,我觉得我可以再次呼吸。
This woman who, you know, when I'm with her I feel like I can breathe again.
是的?好吧,你没有救我的命,好吗?
Yeah? Well, you didn't save my life, OK?
你不是我他妈的救世主。没有你,我可以过得很好。
You're not my fucking saviour. And I can get on fine without you.
是的,我知道。我来这里不是出于他妈的怜悯!
Yes, I know that. I'm not here out of fucking pity!
即使你完全生气了,
And even though you're completely exasperating to be around,
我仍然选择在这里。
I still choose to be here.
事实上,我正在取消对这件事的取消。
In fact, I'm calling off the calling off of the affair.
我下周回到贝尔法斯特,她不会在身边
I'm back in Belfast next week and she won't be around
到时候我们会再见面,我坚持要我们做爱。
and we'll meet again then and I insist that we have sex.
事实上,我不会接受拒绝的答案。
In fact, I won't take no for an answer.
我的意思是,显然,我会接受不的答案。
I mean, obviously, I will take no for an answer.
我完全理解并尊重同意原则。
I completely understand and respect the principle of consent.
但是,你知道,好吧,我已经表达了我的观点。
But, you know, well, I've made my point.
好吧,如果我们要有这件事...
Well, if we're gonna have the affair...
那我们不如回山寨去吧。
then we may as well just go back to the cottage then.
还行。
OK.
我认为问题是我们俩以前都没有外遇。
I think the problem is neither of us have had an affair before.
为什么这是一个问题?
Why is that a problem?
好吧,我们不知道规则。
Well, we don't know the rules.
婚外情有规矩吗?
Are there rules to an affair?
必须有规则。人们不能随心所欲地做任何事。
There has to be rules. People can't just go about doing whatever they want.
但这就是婚外情的意义吗?打破规则?
But surely that's the point of an affair? To break the rules?
是的,但我认为如果我们有规则,那么我们就不会感觉那么糟糕。
Yeah, but I think if we have rules then we wouldn't feel as bad.
还行。
OK.
哦,很好,她还没起来。
Oh, good, she's not up yet.
还行?是的,谢谢。
OK? Yeah, thanks.
所以,规则一...
So, rule one...
我们不能坠入爱河。
We can't fall in love.
是的。“因为我没有时间做这些。
Yep. 'Cause I don't have time for that.
你觉得我有时间吗?我现在要做的一切?
Do you think I've got time for it? With everything I've got going on right now?
所以没有浪漫,没有情感依恋。/不,没有。
So no romance, no emotional attachments. / No, none.
这样我就不会受伤了。而且你不会受伤。而且她不会受伤。
And that way I don't get hurt. And you don't get hurt. And she doesn't get hurt.
我讨厌看到人们受伤。我甚至不能看《你被陷害了》。
I hate seeing people getting hurt. I can't even watch You've Been Framed.
你看《你被陷害了?
You watch You've Been Framed?
不,这就是我说的。我说我不看。
No, that's what I said. I said I don't watch it.
我没有。/ 好的,规则二。你每周只在贝尔法斯特住一晚?
I don't. / OK, rule two. You're only in Belfast for one night a week?
是的,在接下来的五周内。
Yeah, for the next five weeks.
所以这件事只能在贝尔法斯特发生。/这是一个伟大的规则。
So the affair can only take place in Belfast. / That's a great rule.
这样,这样它只会发生在这个地方,然后
That, that way it only happens in this one place and then
我们知道这是外遇,而不是关系。
we know it's an affair and not a relationship.
然后在我们刚刚过去的五个星期之后,我们将称之为退出。
And then after the five weeks we just, we will just call it quits.