我不需要细节,对吗?她对此感到很糟糕。
I don't need the details, do I? She feels terrible about this.
我们俩都做——哦,操她!
We both do-Oh, fuck her!
我们是否试图克服这一点?
Are we gonnan try to get past this?
因为我不知道我能不能。
Because I don't know if I can.
嗯,不...
Well, no...
不?/不,看,没有什么可过去的。
No? / No, see, there's nothing to get past.
我。。。
I...
我要离开你,
I'm leaving you,
我要和珍妮特在一起。
and I'm going to be with Janet.
我爱她。
And I love her.
你爱她吗?
Do you love her?
是的。为什么?对不起。
Yes. Why? I'm sorry.
我只是...这对我来说没有意义,你们两个在一起。
I'm just... It doesn't make sense to me, The two of you together.
我不知道你在她身上看到了什么。你喜欢她的什么?
I don't know what you see in her. What do you love about her?
我的意思是,她很有趣。她让我发笑。/你不笑。
I mean, she's funny. She makes me laugh. / You don't laugh.
你不是笑人。
You're not a laugher.
当我和她在一起时,我就是。
I am When I'm with her.
我们一直在争论。
We argue all the time.
你争论什么?
What do you argue about?
万事。
Everything.
我觉得她他妈的是个噩梦。
I think she's a fucking nightmare.
你知道,当我和她在一起时,不过,我觉得...
You know, when I'm with her, though, I feel like...
喜欢我的感觉
Like how I'm meant to feel
就像我还是个孩子一样。
Like I'm a kid.
就像,就像我的整个世界一样。
Like, like my whole world.
我要生病了。
I'm gonna be sick.
该死。
Oh, shit.
弗兰基?
Frankie?
弗兰基?
Frankie?
我只想说...
I just want to say...
我真的以为我们会在一起度过剩下的时间
I really did think we'd be together for the rest
我们的生活。
of our lives.
詹姆斯·麦卡沃伊在晚间标准奖上看著我。
James McAvoy looked at me at the Evening Standard Awards.
我可以操詹姆斯·麦卡沃伊。
I could've fuckedt James McAvoy.
是的。/ 我本可以和一线演员在一起的数量
Yeah. / The amount of A-list actors I could have been with
这六年来,我一直在浪费所有这些时间与他妈的新闻阅读器。
these six years and I've wasted all this time with a fucking Newsreader.
我不是新闻阅读器。/ 理查·马登(Richard Madden)也看著我,我想。
I'm not a newsreader. / Richard Madden looked at me too, I think.
我本可以和詹姆斯·麦卡沃伊(James McAvoy)和理查·马登(Richard Madden)一起进行苏格兰三人行。
I could've had a Scottish threesome with James McAvoy and Richard Madden.
就因为他们看著你?斯基普塔。本 笃。
Just because they looked at you? Skepta. Benedict.
汤姆。哪个汤姆?
Tom. Which Tom?
所有他妈的汤姆!
All the fucking Toms!
我知道。我知道。你会放过我吗?
I know. I know. Would you leave me alone?
该死的地狱!
Fucking hell!
你太虚荣了。
You're so vain.
你太肤浅了。
You're so shallow.
即使你所有假他妈的女权主义,西莫,
Even with all your fake fucking feminism, Seamus,
你仍然无法忍♥受和一个比你赚更多的钱的女人在一起。
you still can't bear to be with a woman who earns more money than you.
好吧,我们赚的钱大致相同,所以。
Well, we earn roughly the same kind of money, so.
好吧,现在不是了。
Well, not anymore.
你是什么意思?
What do you mean?
我得到了吉列尔米·德尔·托罗。
I got the Guillermi del Toro.
你在电影中担任主角?这就是我打电话给你的原因!
You got the lead in the movie? That's why I was calling you!
我迫不及待地想告诉你。我刚刚发现。
I couldn't wait to tell you. I just found out.
不,不要碰我。我......我。
No, don't touch me. I'm... I'm.
我真的很高兴,弗兰基。祝贺。
I'm genuinely so happy, Frankie. Congratulations.
你知道 - 这就是你出去的原因。
You knew - That's why you're getting out.
我会比你更有名。我他妈的不在乎,
I'm gonna be more famous than you. I couldn't give a fuck about it,
但我知道这对你来说意味著一切。
but I know it means everything to you.
这就是为什么你要离开我去当他妈的店员。
Which is why you're leaving me for a fucking shop assistant.
不要这么叫她。哦。你为什么要这样对我?
Don't call her that. Oh. Why are you doing this to me?
看,我只是...
Look, I'm just...
对不起。
I'm sorry.
对不起,弗兰基。
I'm sorry, Frankie.
所以。。。
So...
那么,你想如何宣布它?
Well, how do you want to announce it?
我会发推文,你Insta。
I'll tweet, you Insta.
友好分手。尊重我们的隐私。
"Amicable Break-Up. Respect our privacy."
平常。谢谢。
The usual. Thank you.
等!
Wait!
你能不能,呃...前往市中心?
Can you just, uh... head for the centre of town?
我不接。
I'm not picking up.
“嗨,是珍妮特。我现在可能有空,
'Hi, it's Janet. I'm probably available right now,
“可是我说话不行。”
'but I couldn't be holed talking to.'
“嗨,是珍妮特...”
'Hi, it's Janet...'
“我现在大概有空。”他妈的!
'I'm probably available right now.' Fuck!
'..和你说话。珍妮特。
'..Holed talking to you." Janet.
我成功了。
I did it.
嗯,我他妈的做到了。
Um, I fucking did it.
听著,你错怪我们了。
Listen, you're wrong about us.
我知道这是可行的。
I know this can work.
我来找你。
I'm coming to find you.
♪ 现在你想启动它
♪ And now you wann boot it up
♪ 你付出了你得到的一切... ♪
♪ You gave it all you got... ♪
他妈的。
Fuck.
西莫·奥汉尼根!
Seamus O'Hannigan!
是我。
That's me.
下车他妈的。
Get out the fucking car.
这是怎么回事?这是怎么回事?
What's going on? What's going on?
三年来,我每天都听你的广播节目
I listened to your radio show every day for three years
在每个他妈的问题上
and on every fuckin' issue
你错了。特朗普,英国脱欧,苏格兰独立。
You were in the wrong. Trump, Brexit, Scottish independence.
你为什么听我的广播节目三年
Why did you listen to my radio show for three years
如果你认为...我没有时间做这个。
If you thought that... I don't have time for this.
只要告诉我我欠你什么。我不要你他妈的钱。
Just tell me what I owe ypu. I don't want your fuckin' money.
那好吧。
Fine, then.
他妈的。下不了车。
Fuck. Can't get out the car.
当然是你吃的。
Of course you cannae.
因为你是一个没用的,都市性的贱人。
It's 'cause you're a useless, metrosexual arsehole.
滚开。血腥的金门鸡巴头。
Fuck off. Bloody gammon dickhead.
安德鲁尼尔会把你压扁,你这个分叉的浪荡子!
Andrew Neil would flatten you, you forking wanker!
嘿!
Hey!
嘿。
Hey.
珍妮特!我成功了!
Janet! I did it!
珍妮特!
Janet!
嘿!嘿!
Hey! Hey!
你走错路了!
You're going the wrong way!
这太疯狂了。我只是。。。
This is crazy. I just...
我刚刚和一个出租车司机大吵一架,他......
I just got into a massive fight with a taxi driver, and he...
他把我从计程车里扔了出来,就在你身边。
And he threw me out his cab right by you.
如果你正在寻找一个标志,那就是你他妈的标志!
If you're looking for a sign, there's your fucking sign!
我。。。
I...
我和弗兰基一起完成了它。
I finished it with Frankie.
我成功了。
I did it.
你不相信我?
You don't believe me?
因为我真的做到了,我保证。
Cause I really did it, I promise.
我必须告诉你一些事情,
I have to tell you something,
嗯哼。
Uh-huh.
所以无论我告诉你什么,我都不是真的
So whatever I told you, I wasn't really
受麻烦影响...
affected by the Troubles...
是的。/ 不完全正确。
Yeah. / Not completely true.
还行。我不知道怎么说。
OK. I don't know how to say this.
19岁时,我加入了一个忠诚的分♥裂♥组织。
When I was 19, I joined a loyalist splinter group
称为LDV。
called the LDV.
恐怖组织?我没有杀任何人或任何东西。
A terrorist Group? I didn't kill anyone or anything.
但我被逮捕了,我花了,就像,
But I was arrested, and I spent, like,
在马加贝里监狱服刑三年。
three years in Maghaberry prison.
看,这只是我小时候做过的愚蠢的事情。
Look, it was just something stupid I did when I was a kid.
对不起,在你和弗兰基分手之前我没有告诉你。
I'm sorry I didn't tell you before you broke up with Frankie.
你还好吧?
You OK?
看,我知道有很多东西要吸收。也许我们可以,比如,
Look, I know it's a lot to take in. Maybe we could, like,