those who do evil!
我想神父在看著我们。他不是牧师,他是牧师。
I think the priest's looking at us. He's not a priest, he's a pastor.
你认为我能从牧师那里得到膏药吗?
Do you think I could get a plaster from the pastor?
你明白我的意思吗?
D'you see what I mean?
义人可能有很多烦恼
The righteous person may have many troubles
但主将他从他们手中拯救出来。
but the Lord delivers him from them.
他保护他所有的骨头;
He protects all his bones;
他们中没有一个会被打破。
Not one of them will be broken.
也许有点。
Maybe a bit.
什么?一点。
What? A bit.
有点什么?
A bit what?
我可能有点爱上你了。
I've maybe fallen a bit in love with you.
实际上,相当多。
Actually, quite a lot.
实际上,说实话,数量巨大。
Actually, truth be told, a huge amount.
实际上。
Actually.
相同。什么?
Same. What?
我也是这么说的。你...爱上我了?
I said same. You've... fallen in love with me?
我不知道你为什么这么高兴。
I don't know what you're so happy about.
嘘!
Shhh!
有什么好笑的?
What's so funny?
我必须和我的女朋友分手。
I have to break up with my girlfriend.
♪ Trouble's Brewin' ♪
♪ Trouble's brewin'
♪ I can't fight no fear
♪ Lord, I need my mother's hand
♪ To guide me
♪ Trouble's brewin'
♪ Look like it's the end
♪ Lord, send your Holy Ghost power in
再来一次!
One more time!
♪ Trouble's Brewin'... ♪