♪ Things Can Only Get Better ♪
嗨,我是珍妮特。我现在可能有空,
Hi, it's Janet. I'm probably available right now,
但不能和你说话。
but couldn't be holed talking to you.
珍妮特,是杰玛。我一眨眼都没睡。
Janet, it's Gemma. I haven't slept a wink.
你去伦敦了吗?
Have you left for London yet?
答应给我发很多你的照片
Promise to send me lots of pictures of you
还有你的男朋友!
and your boyfriend!
你必须告诉我是谁。
And you have to tell me who it is.
嘿,是我。
Hey, it's me.
听著,不要来公♥寓♥。弗兰基已经下车了
Listen, don't come to the flat. Frankie has dropped off
她的钥匙还没。不想你们撞到对方。
her keys yet. Don't want you bumping into each other.
我会在机场接你。更浪漫。
I'll meet you at the airport. Much more romantic.
迫不及待地想见到你!
Can't wait to see you!
还行。再猜测一个。是保罗麦卡特尼吗?不。
OK. One more guess. Is it Paul McCartney? No.
他太老了。是梅尔吉布森吗?不,他不是英国人。
He's too old. Is it Mel Gibson? No, he's not English.
难道是——
Is it the-
“你好。这是你的队长在说话。
'Hello. This is your captain speaking.
“我们很快就要开始前往伦敦了,
'We're will shortly be starting our descent into London,
“哪里天气...低沉。
'where the weather is... overcast.
“预计今天下午会有阵雨。”
'Showers expected this afternoon.'
呜呼!伦敦。
Woohoo! London.
哦!加油,你小子!
Oooh! Go on you boyee!
请把托盘端起来。
Trays up, please.
♪ I've got my personal hell to deal with
♪ And then you say
♪ "Walk my path
♪ Wear my shoes
♪ Talk like that, I'll be an angel"
♪ Things...
♪ Can only get better
♪ Now I've found you (Things can only get)
♪ Sonf fades ♪
嘿 你。你没事吧,伙计?
Hey you. You all right, mate?
你喝酒了吗?嗯?不。
Have you been drinking? Hmm? No.
你尝到了霞多丽的味道。哦,好吧,如果你的意思是霞多丽。
You taste of chardonnay. Oh, well, if you mean Chardonnay.
现在是#早上8点!
It#s 8 o'clock in the morning!
这是我第一次来伦敦。让我尽情享受。/哦。。。
It's my first time in London. Let me enjoy myself. / Oh...
很高兴见到你。
It's good to see you.
你也是。
You too.
嗯。。。
Mmm...
嗯。。。好的,好的,好的。
Mmm... OK. Right, OK.
那么我们先去哪里呢?
So where are we gonna go first?
这些都是我想看的地方。
These are all the places I want to see.
你列了一个清单?是的。白金汉宫。
You made a list? Yep. Buckingham Palace.
不。/ 伦敦塔。塔桥。考文特花园。
No. / Tower of London. Tower Bridge. Covent Garden.
开膛手杰克托鲁。/不。哦,牛津街的Primark。
The Jack the Ripper toru. / No. Oh, Primark on Oxford Street.
你只在这里呆了一天!/是的。我想充分利用它。
You're only here for one day! / Yes. And I want to make the most of it.
看,我制定了一个时程表。
Look, I worked out a schedule.
时程表中是否有空间...
Is there room in the schedule for...
好吧,参观“大本钟”。
Well, avisit to "Big Ben."
哦!我忘了大本钟。不不不。/我的意思是。。。
Oh! I forgot about Big Ben. No, no, no. / I mean...
一点儿。。。你知道的。
A little... You know.
你刚才叫你的阴茎大本钟吗?/是的。
Did you just call your penis Big Ben? / Yeah.
呃。。。
Uh...
我以前从未给它起过暱称。挺好玩的。
I've never given it a nickname before. Quite fun.
我明白为什么其他人现在这样做了。
I see why other people do it now.
不得不问,不得不问,这顶帽子是怎么回事?
Have to ask, have to ask, what is going on with this hat?
什么?我总是戴著帽子。你在贝尔法斯特从来没有戴过帽子。
What? I always wear a hat. You never wore a hat in Belfast.
好吧,看,我只是...
OK, look, I just...
我不想被认出来。我只是。。。
I don't want to be recognised. I just...
我不希望任何范尼根人毁了这一天。
I don't want any Fannigans ruining the day.
什么?/ 我的粉丝群,The Fannigans。
Any what? / My fan base, The Fannigans.
Seamus O'Hannigan的粉丝 - Fannigans。/嗯。
Seamus O'Hannigan's fans - the Fannigans. / Hmm.
嗯。
Hmm.
所以嘿 - 弗兰基怎么样#d?
So hey - how#d it go with Frankie?
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
那是...
It was...
这是相当粗糙的。可想而知。
It was pretty rough. Can imagine.
我讨厌分手。我也是。/她哭了吗?
I hate break-ups. Me too. / Did she cry?
你知道吗?你介意我们不谈论它吗?对不起,这是...
You know what? Do you mind if we don't talk about it? Sorry, it's...
还是很原始的。是的,好的。
Still pretty raw. Yeah, OK.
你去哪里?玛丽李博文路,请。
Where you off to? Mary Lee Bowen Road, please.
嗯,马里波恩路。谢谢。
Um, Marylebone Road. Thanks.
我们要去那里吗?哦,我的上帝。
Are we going there? Oh, my God.
是你吗?/是的。他们真的在支持这个节目。
Was that you? / Yeah. They're really getting behind the show.
说真的,我们要去哪里?
Seriously, where are we going?
哦,你能把我扔在这里吗?谢谢。
Oh, can you just dump me in here? Thanks.
滚开。
Fuck off.
你知道,我实际上在现实生活中遇到过很多这样的人。
You know, I've actually met lots of these people in real life.
你见过基努·里维斯?
You've met Keanu Reeves?
呃。。。那是汤姆·哈迪。
Uh... That's Tom Hardy.
哦。
Oh.
你见过汤姆哈迪吗?
You've met Tom Hardy?
不。但我见过埃迪·雷德梅恩。
No. But I've met Eddie Redmayne.
是的,对,你有。
Yeah, right you have.
约翰·博耶加。
John Boyega.
海伦·米伦。海伦。你是认真的吗?/是的!
Helen Mirren. Helen. Are you being serious? / Yeah!
在某个地方得到了她的电话号码。
Got her phone number somewhere.
这基本上就像我家周围的晚宴
This is basically like a dinner party around my place
周二晚上。右。
on Tuesday night. Right.
是的,但是你见过岩石吗?
Yeah, but have you met The Rock?
他是一个搭便车的人。
He's a ride.
受不了磐石。
Can't stand the Rock.
哦,爱他。
Oh, love 'him.
认真地?那是一个真正的男人。
Seriously? That's a REAL man.
哎呀!我想我可以带走他。
Oof! I reckon I could take him.
把它们放上去,大家伙!
Put them up, big guy!
停。
Stop.
对不起,先生。你能...
Excuse me, sir. Could you...
不要那样做,好吗?不好意思。我只是想证明
not do that, please? Sorry. I was just trying to prove
在这里向我的朋友指出。她不见了。
a point to my friend here. She's gone.
她来了。/嗯嗯。我只是要坐。
She was here. / Mm-hmm. I'm just gonna sit.
啊!现在,这就是他们把你放的地方。
Ah! Now, now this is where they'd put you.
是这样吗?没有撒切尔?
Is this it? No Thatcher?
没有布莱尔?
No Blair?
是的,没有人关心政♥治♥。
Yeah, nobody cares about politics.
你怎么能这么说呢?政♥治♥就是生活!
How can you say that? Politics is life!
生活就是改变。政♥治♥是引擎
Life is about change. And politics is the engine
这推动了人类的进步。
that drives human progress.
这实际上很聪明/我应该发推文。
That's actually quite clever / I should Tweet that.
范尼根人会血腥地喜欢它。
Fannigans will bloody love it.
政♥治♥不是生活。
Politics isn't life.
你的手机不是生活。
Your phone isn't life.
这就是生活。
This is life.
哦。不好意思。我们不...
Oh. Sorry. We don't...
我们才要离开。好的,谢谢你。/是的。
We're just leaving. OK, thank you. / Yeah.
不好意思。
Sorry.
你在这儿。/谢谢。-谢谢。
There you are. / Thank you. - Thanks.
我可以在这里喝杯咖啡吗?
Can I get a coffee on here?
你以前去过bis 吗?
You ever been on a bis before?
好几年都没有了。
Not for years.
他们不在公共汽车上卖咖啡,你气球。
They don't sell coffee on buses, you balloon.
所以,我得到了一个非常令人兴奋的工作机会。
So, I've had a very exciting job offer.
哦,是的?这是什么?
Oh, yeah? What is it?
这是一部纪录片系列。美国大广播公♥司♥。
It's a documentary series. Big American broadcaster.
我会介绍的。
And I'll be presenting.
哦,天哪,这太令人兴奋了!
Oh my God, that is exciting!
美洲!呜呼!
America! Woo hoo!
谢谢。
Oh, thank you.
那么这是否意味著你必须搬到美国?
So does that mean you have to move to America?
嗯,它实际上是在贝尔法斯特拍摄的。
Well, it's actually filming in Belfast.
什么,像。贝尔法斯特,贝尔法斯特?我的贝尔法斯特?
What, like. Belfast, Belfast? My Belfast?
是的。这是关于麻烦的。
Yeah. It's about the troubles.
右?/ 它的目标是成为冲突的最终历史。
Right? / It's aiming to be the definitive history of the conflict.
可以说是深入的潜水。
A deep dive, as it were.