好吧,不要随便走!你似乎不高兴见到我。
Well, don't just go! You don't seem happy to see me.
不,我是。
No, I am.
看,你想去喝一杯吗?
Look, do you want to go for a drink?
嗯,你想穿衣服吗?
Well, do you want to get dressed?
那么,您为什么认为您入住总统套房♥?
So why do you think you're staying at the Presidential Suite?
呃,嗯,因为我是。
Erm, hmm, because I am.
总统套房♥位于欧罗巴,这是一家不同的酒店。
The Presidential Suite's in the Europa, which is a different hotel.
不,这不是总统套房♥。不,不,不,不,不。
No-It's not the Presidential Suite. No, no, no, no, no.
这不是总统...哦,对不起。你好。/是的?-你好。
It's not the Presidential... Oh, excuse me. Hi. / Yes? - Hi.
呃,咳咳,我住在1号房♥间。是的,先生。
Erm, ahem, I'm staying in Room 1. Yes, sir.
这是...房♥间 1.
Which is... Room 1.
是的,呃,但是你能告诉这位女士,非常重要的,
Yes, er, but could you tell this lady, the very important,
著名的客人,谁曾经住过那里?她不相信我。
famous guest, who once stayed there? She doesn't believe me.
啊。当然,先生。
Ah. Certainly, sir.
在2004年的「最后一次」巡演中,
On his "One Last Time" tour in 2004,
巴里·曼尼洛确实住在1号房♥间。但这只是一个晚上。
Barry Manilow did stay in Room 1. But it was only for the one night.
不不不。不是,不是,不是巴里·曼尼洛。
No, no, no. Not, not, not Barry Manilow.
我的意思是,呃,你知道,呃,比尔克林顿。
I meant, erm, you know, erm, Bill Clinton.
对不起。
I'm sorry.
不,恐怕柯林顿总统从来没有住过这里。
No, I'm afraid President Clinton never stayed here.
也许你,呃,在想欧罗巴?
Perhaps you're, erm, thinking of the Europa?
是的,也许,可能是。
Yeah, perhaps, could be.
我应该仔细检查一下。
I should've double-checked.
我的心思一直被这个极其重要的事情所占据。
My mind's been very taken up with this extremely important
我明天要面试。嗯。面试物件是谁?
interview I've got tomorrow. Hmm. Who's the interview with?
尼莎...阿南德。/哦!
Nisha... Anand. / Oh!
我应该知道那是谁吗?她是外交大臣。
Am I supposed to know who that is? She's the Foreign Secretary.
农夫秘书!什么?
Farm Secretary! What?
不不。不是,不是农场秘书。
No, no. Not, not Farm Secretary.
对不起,外交大臣。
Sorry, the-the Foreign Secretary.
这就是我说的,农场秘书。不,不,外国。外国。
That's what I said, Farm Secretary. No, no, foreign. Foreign.
统治!/哦,外国。外国。是的。
For-reign! / Oh, Foreign. Foreign. Yes.
外交大臣。你刚才为什么不说呢?
Foreign Secretary. Why didn't you just say that?
滚蛋。我正在采访农场,外交大臣!”
Fuck off."I'm interviewing the Farm, Foreign Secretary!"
哦,那应该是我吗?这就是英国人听起来的样子。
Oh, is that supposed to be me? It's what English people sound like.
好吧,无论如何,我不是英国人,我是爱尔兰人。
Well, anyway, I'm not English, I'm Irish.
这有什么好笑的?我是爱尔兰人。
What's funny about that? I am Irish.
我的名字是Seamus O'Hannigan。
My name's Seamus O'Hannigan.
“我叫Seamus O'Hannigan。你不知道吗,老豆子?滚开!
"My name's Seamus O'Hannigan. Don't you know, old bean?"Fuck off!
我无法想像你擅长采访别人。
I can't imagine you being any good at interviewing people.
哦,好吧,非常感谢!
Oh, well, thank you very much!
这只是,呃,我以什么为生。
It's only, erm, what I do for a living.
不,你太自私了。
No, you're too self-absorbed.
当然,要做好你的工作,你必须像对其他人一样感兴趣吗?
Surely to do your job you have to be like interested in other people?
我对其他人感兴趣!嘿,我对你感兴趣。/胡说。
I am interested in other people! Hey, I'm interested in you. / Bollocks.
自从我坐下后,你没有问过我一个关于我自己的问题。
You haven't asked me one single question about myself since I sat down.
你什么都没问我。/我对你要说的任何事情都不感兴趣。
You haven't asked me anything. / I'm not interested in anything you have to say.
好吧,好吧,那我们就不说话了。我很好。/好。
Well, fine, let's not talk then. Fine by me. / Fine.
我确实有一个严肃的问题要问你。
I do actually have a serious question for you.
好吧,我实际上也有一个严肃的问题要问你。/你先走。
Well, I actually have a serious question for you too. / You go first.
不不不。你先走。我之后会问我的——
No, no, no. You go first. I'll ask mine after-
你为什么要自杀?
Why do you want to kill yourself?
你为什么不告诉我你有女朋友了?
Why didn't you tell me you had a girlfriend?
我不想回答这个问题。
I don't want to answer that question.
但谢谢你救了我的命。
But thank you for saving my life.
看,我...
Look, I'm...
对不起,我没有提到我有女朋友。
I'm sorry I didn't mention I had a girlfriend.
我不应该那样做。
I shouldn't have done that.
但是看,我们实际上什么都没做,所以——
But look, we didn't actually do anything, so-
那么,我们现在在这里做什么?
So, what are we doing here now?
呃,嗯,呃,我喜欢你。
Er, well, erm, I like you.
我想再见到你。
I wanted to see you again.
而且,呃,我确实觉得你非常有吸引力。
And, erm, I do-I do find you extremely attractive.
哇,你觉得我「非常」有吸引力吗?
Wow, what do you find "extremely" attractive about me?
噗!
Pfft!
你——你想让我说清楚吗?是的。
You-you want me to spell it out? Yeah.
还行。
OK.
好,呃...
OK, erm...
嗯,我喜欢,呃,呃...
Well, I like, erm, er...
对,我喜欢你的脸。这是一张好看的脸。
Right, I like your face. It's a nice face.
呃,这是,呃,一个非常富丽堂皇的,呃,脸。
Erm, it's, erm, a very regal, er, face.
呃,你的眉毛,就像——你得到——你也有眼睛——
Er, your-your brow, is as- You got-You have eyes too-
呃,好看的眼睛——是吗?还有——还有你的笑容——
Er, nice eyes-Is that it? And-And your-your smile-
你喜欢我的笑容吗?/是的。
You like my smile? / Yeah.
今晚你不会看到我笑得太多
You're not gonna see me smiling much tonight
如果这就是你给予的赞美程度——
if that's the level of compliment you're giving-
好吧,好吧,好吧,好吧。我-我-我喜欢,呃-
Alright, alright, alright, alright. I-I-I like, erm-
我喜欢你总是说实话。
I like that you always tell the truth.
我喜欢你显然不在乎任何人对你的看法。
I like that you clearly don't give a fuck what anyone thinks about you.
我喜欢...
And I like how...
你总是毫无歉意的你。
you're just always unapologetically you.
珍妮特。
Janet.
嗯嗯。
Mm-hmm.
什么?
What?
你觉得我有什么吸引力
What do you find attractive about me
谁说我觉得你有什么吸引力?/拜托!
Who says I find anything about you attractive? / Oh, come on!
说出你喜欢我的一件事。
Name one thing that you like about me.
继续,一件事。
Go on, one thing.
嗯。。。
Hmm...
哦,亲爱的。
Oh, dear.
你的鼻子。/我的鼻子?是的,你的鼻子很好。
Your nose. / My nose? Yeah, you've a nice nose.
噗嗤!/这是我唯一喜欢你的地方。
Pfft! / That's the only thing I like about you.
大一英寸或小一英寸的我——我现在不会在这里。
An inch bigger or smaller I-I wouldn't be here right now.
所以。。。
So...
你现在想做什么?
what do you want to do now?
我爱我的女朋友。
I love my girlfriend.
那么,就是这样。
That's that, then.
是的。是的。
Yeah. Yup.
我可能应该去做一些工作。/嗯嗯。我要走了。
I should probably go and do some work. / Um-hmm. I'm gonna go.
我要看看他们有没有计程车。是的。
I'm gonna see if they've got a taxi. Yep.
你能给我一秒钟吗?谢谢。
Can you just give me a second? Thank you.
谢谢。
Thanks.
所以,听著。我刚刚有了这个疯狂的想法。/哦,是的?什么?
So, listen. I've just had this crazy idea. / Oh yeah? What's that?
咱们有个外遇吧。/什么?
Let's have an affair. / What?
我们不能,我们只是——我们不能。/为什么,我们当然可以,我们当然可以。
We can't, we just-We can't. / Why, of course we can, of course we can.
为什么?/人们会受伤!谁?
Why? / People would get hurt! Who?
好吧,我的女朋友开始。她不会发现的,西莫。
Well, my girlfriend for a start. She wouldn't find out, Seamus.
这就是为什么他们称之为外遇。你会受伤的。/ 我会受伤吗?
That's why they call it an affair. You would get hurt. / I would get hurt?
由谁,由你?你以为你是谁,西莫?
By who, by you? Who do you think you are, Seamus?
你觉得你这么擅长做爱吗,
Do you think you're so good at sex,
如果你拿走鸡巴,我会伤心欲绝的?
I'll be broken-hearted if you take away the dick?
嘘!/ 我有一个振动器。您不会被错过。
Shush! / I have a vibrator. You won't be missed.
反正我很出名。这将是全国性的新闻。
Anyway I'm famous. It would be national news.
国家新闻?
National news?
我不想把这件事告诉你,伙计,但是,你没那么有名。
I hate to break this to you, mate, but, you're not that famous.
我出名了!不是很出名。
I am famous! Not really famous.
我他妈的。我出名了!
I fucking am. I am famous!
那为什么没有人看著你呢?
So why is nobody looking at you?
当我走进来时,他们正看著我。
They were looking at me when I walked in.
他们——他们现在已经习惯了我在这里。
They-They've got used to me being here by now.
再次走进去。/什么?
Walk in again. / What?
从这里走到这里,看看是否有人注意到你。
Walk from here to here and see if anyone notices you.
不,我——我——我不是在做自己的奇观。
No, I'm-I'm-I'm not making a spectacle of myself.
这不会是一个奇观,因为没有人会看著你。
It won't be a spectacle, cause nobody'll be watching you.
好。
Fine.
咳咳!
Ahem!
嗯。
Hmm.
看?人们在看。没有人在看。
See? People were looking. Nobody was looking.
他们很豪华。这就是时髦的人对存在的反应
They're posh. That's how posh people respond to the presence
一个名人,对研究不感兴趣。
of a celebrity, with studied disinterest.