无论如何,你看著我,而不是他们。
Anyway, you were looking at me, not them.
让我们试试别的地方。
Let's try somewhere else.
嗖!嘘!
Zip! Shh!
你他妈的问题是什么?对不起,对不起。
What the fuck's your problem? Sorry, sorry.
还行。
It's OK.
我是西莫·奥汉尼根!
I'M SEAMUS O'HANNIGAN!
贝尔法斯特没有人知道我是谁吗?!
DOES NOBODY IN BELFAST KNOW WHO I AM?!
滚蛋,你这个英国刺!
FUCK OFF, YOU ENGLISH PRICK!
也许我只是在伊斯灵顿出名。
Maybe I'm just famous in Islington.
好吧,让我们做爱。
OK, let's have sex.
那好吧。
OK, then.
好了,我们走吧。
OK, let's go.
西莫·奥汉尼根?外交大臣!
Seamus O'Hannigan? Foreign Secretary!
晚上好!我,呃,不知道你住在这里。
Good evening! I, erm, didn't know you were staying here.
我不是。我只是和国务卿共进晚餐。/哦。
I'm not. I'm just having dinner with the Secretary of State. / Oh.
我在欧罗巴。总统套房♥!
I'm at the Europa. Presidential Suite!
我。。。你好!
I... Hello!
我是妮莎!哦。
I'm Nisha! Ooh.
你好,我是珍妮特。你好。
Hello, I'm Janet. Hi.
我是他的秘书。/助理。助理。
I'm his secretary. / Assistant. Assistant.
是的,助手。助理,是的。
Yeah, assistant. Assistant, yeah.
那么,准备好明天战斗了吗,先生?
So, ready to do battle tomorrow, mister?
我有点紧张。放开我!
I'm a bit nervous. Go easy on me!
哦,会没事的。她是你明天要采访的政♥治♥家吗?/是的。
Oh, it'll be fine. Is she the politician you're interviewing tomorrow? / Yeah.
别紧张,妮莎!他也很紧张!
Don't be nervous, Nisha! He's nervous too!
什么?我不紧张?
What? I'm not nervous?
谁说我紧张?你十分钟前就说过了!
Who said I was nervous? You said it about ten minutes ago!
不,我没有。我从来没有说过。不不。
No, I didn't. I never said that. No, no, no, no, no, no.
我从哪里知道你的脸?她是外交大臣。
Where do I know your face from? She's the Foreign Secretary.
哦,我的天哪!你在名人上 来和我一起吃饭!/我曾经是!
Oh, my holy fuck! You were on Celebrity Come Dine With Me! / I was!
杰森·多诺万讨厌你的千层面!
Jason Donovan hated your lasagne!
你知道吗?党内很多势利的人,还有媒体,
You know what? A lot of the snobby types in the party, and the media,
批评我做真人秀,但我喜欢它的每一秒!
criticised me for doing reality TV but I loved every second of it!
你真厉害!噢,谢谢你,宠物!
You were brilliant! Aw, thank you, pet!
杰德华把那个梨果馅饼递给你时你脸上的表情!
The look on your face when Jedward handed you that pear flan!
我可以告诉你关于杰德华的故事!
The stories I could tell you about Jedward!
告诉我,告诉我,告诉我!哦,我们应该开始了。
Tell me, tell me, tell me! Oh, we should get going.
对,再见。
Right, bye.
现在她出名了。/她是个屄♥♥!
Now she is famous. / She's a cunt!
我觉得她很好。
I thought she was nice.
你为什么要告诉她我很紧张?
Why'd you have to tell her I was nervous?
我讨厌她知道我很紧张。她说她也很紧张。
I hate her knowing that I'm nervous. She said she was nervous, too.
嗯,我知道她很紧张,她知道我很紧张,
Well, I know she's nervous and she knows I'm nervous,
但现在我知道她知道我很紧张——
but now I know she knows I'm nervous-
所以,每个人都很紧张,每个人都知道每个人都很紧张。
So, everybody's nervous and everybody knows everybody's nervous.
有什么大不了的?它破坏了动态。
What's the big deal? It sabotages the dynamic.
我不知道这是什么意思。
I don't know what that means.
这是一个媒体术语,你不会理解的。
It's a media term, you wouldn't understand.
你去哪儿?我要回家了。
Where are you going? I'm going home.
我以为我们会——这是行不通的。
I thought we were going to-This isn't gonna work.
什么-什么不起作用?这个,这个,还有这个。
What-What's not going to work? This, this, and this.
你以为我在你之下。不,我没有!
You think I'm beneath you. No, I don't!
你以为我傻。哦,我的上帝!
You think I'm stupid. Oh my God!
这是从哪里来的?不,我没有!
Where-Where's this coming from? No, I don't!
我让你难堪。/什么时候?
I embarrassed you. / When?
刚才在农夫秘书面前。
Just now in front of the Farm Secretary.
外外!该死的外交大臣。他妈的!
Foreign-Foreign! Fucking Foreign Secretary. Fuck!
嗯,看它——只是——
Well, look it's-It's just-
西莫,我们是完全不同的人,
Seamus, we're completely different people,
来自完全不同的世界。应该没关系。/ 虽然确实如此。
from completely different worlds. It shouldn't matter. / It does though.
啊,好吧,大伙子。
Ah well, big lad.
这不是故意的。
It wasn't meant to be.
你将如何回家?
How will you get home?
我去坐公共汽车。
I'll get the bus.
加油!
Come on!
“部长是否同意工党的计划
"Does the minister agree with Labour's plans
与英国商业银行合作
to work with the British Business Bank
支援女性家庭实现抱负?
to support female families achieve their ambitions?"
“听见了,听见了。”
"Hear, hear."
“我在这里受伤了,
"I have been hurt on here,
就像在这里,你有点侥幸逃脱......”
like in here, you kind of get away with it..."
呸!
Ugh!
我说:“啊!
I said, "Ugh!"
我知道,爱。它会让你反胃,不是吗?
I know, love. And it'd turn your stomach, wouldn't it?
去他妈的!
Fuck it!
你上车还是什么?
Are you getting on or what?
巴士站在哪里?左在拐角处。
Where's the bus stop? Left on the corner.
谢谢,谢谢——
Thank you, thank you-
对不起,对不起,对不起,对不起!
Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!
他妈的!他妈的!
Fuck! Fuck!
等!等!等!
Wait! Wait! Wait!
呃,操!
Uh, fuck!
那是纽敦纳兹路的公共汽车吗?
Was that the bus for the Newtownards Road?
是的,你只是错过了,儿子。啊,狗屎。
Aye, you just missed it, son. Ah, shit.
哼?
Huh?
你没上车?
You didn't get on the bus?
可能有。
Might have.
可能又下车了。
Might have got off again.
我渴望吃霜淇淋,我想,
I had a craving for an ice cream and I thought,
“去他妈的,我给自己买个霜淇淋,然后我就回家了。”
"Fuck it, I'll get myself an ice cream and then I'll go home."
你介意我加入你吗?
Do you mind if I join you?
嗯......
Um...
你知道,每次我去贝尔法斯特,从来没有这样的地方。
You know, every time I've been to Belfast, it's never places like this.
我总是站在壁画旁边或被困在农舍里
I'm always stood beside a mural or stuck in a farmhouse
采访恐♥怖♥分♥子♥。
interviewing a terrorist.
我的意思是,这很可爱。
I mean, this is lovely.
好吧,那从来都不是寿司店。
Well, that never used to be a sushi bar.
他们曾经在那里处决人。/哼。
They used to execute people in there. / Huh.
哦!哦,我的上帝,我很抱歉。我不是故意的。
Oh! Oh, my God, I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to do that.
对不起。你还好吗?
I'm sorry. Are-Are you OK?
你这样做是为了什么?啊!
What-what did you do that for? Argh!
这只是本能。
It was just instinct.
我不习惯人们试图亲吻我。
I'm not used to people trying to kiss me.
我觉得我的鼻子坏了。天啊!让我想想。
I think my nose is broken. Oh god! Let me see.
让我看看,让我看看。哦,操!
Let me see, let me see. Oh fuck!
那里。不。好。还是——
There. No. Fine. It's still a-
是的,仍然是一个可爱的鼻子。
Yup, still a lovely nose.
西莫?
Seamus?
弗兰基?
Frankie?