明。我喜欢时间限制。明。
Brilliant. I love a time limit. Brilliant.
规则三,
Rule number three,
如果弗兰基有一丝怀疑,我们就必须取消它。是的。
if Frankie gets the slightest bit suspicious, we have to call it off. Yeah.
因为我不想要戏剧。我也没有。
Because I don't want the drama. Me neither.
我不想成为另一个女人。
I don't want to be the other woman.
我不会在报纸上露脸,尤其是在她旁边。
I don't my face in the papers, especially beside hers.
论文不再是真正的东西了,但我明白你的意思。
The papers aren't really a thing anymore, but I get your point.
你的意思是论文不是真的东西?/ 因为整个行业都搬到了网上。
What do you mean papers aren't really a thing? / Because the whole industry's moved online.
嗯,人们仍然购买报纸。不是他们过去的数位。
Mm, people still buy papers. Not in the numbers they used to.
我买报纸。好吧,这可能是真的
I buy papers. OK, that may be true
但它们仍然只吸引非常有限的人群。
but they still only appeal to a very limited demographic.
看,我知道我在说什么,我在媒体工作——
Look, I know what I'm talking about, I work in the media-
我知道我在说什么,
I know what I'm talking about,
我在超♥市♥工作,每天都看到人们在买报纸。
I work in a supermarket and I see people buying papers every day.
我认为我们在这里偏离了方向。
I think we're getting side-tracked here.
规则四。/ 会有多少条规则?
Rule number four. / How many rules are there going to be?
这将是最后一次。好。
This is going to be the last one. Good.
但这是最重要的一个。
But it's the most important one.
这是什么?
What is it?
你永远不能离开她...给我的。
You can never leave her... for me.
为什么这是最重要的规则?
Why is that the most important rule?
因为我不会让你快乐。
It's 'cause I won't make you happy.
所以,它们就是规则。
So, they're the rules.
同意?同意。
Agreed? Agreed.
你在干什么?握手,这是协定。
What are you doing? Shaking hands, it's an agreement.
天啊,你太他妈的英国人了。
God, you're so fucking English.
我是血腥的爱尔兰人!/ 嘘,对不起。
I'm bloody Irish! / Sshh. Sorry.
你冻僵了。你去过外面吗?
You're freezing. Have you been outside?
呃,没有。
Er, no.
我爱妳。
I love you.
♪ Can't Help Falling In Love
♪ Wise men say, only fools rush in
♪ But I can't help falling in love with you
♪ Shall I stay Would it be a sin
♪ If I can't help falling in love with you ♪