不。
No.
好吧,吉米和我,我们去了这个浪荡公子派对。/是的?
Well, Jimmy and me, we went to this swingers party. / Yeah?
那里有一个大女人,她就像一个母夜叉,你知道吗?
And there was a big woman there who was like a dominatrix, you know?
她对吉米产生了真正的光芒。
And she took a real shine to Jimmy.
所以他和她一起走了,我和她的丈夫一起走了,他很好。
So he went off with her and I went off with her husband who was nice.
是的。
Yeah.
但我觉得,好像,不舒服...所以我去找吉米。/右。
But I felt, like, uncomfortable... So I went to look for Jimmy. / Right.
而且,呃...哦!/天啊。
And, erm... Oh! / Oh, God.
你知道什么是挂钩吗?
Do you know what pegging is?
是的!当你绑上假阳具并穿透男人时。
Yes! When you strap on a dildo and penetrate the man.
当一个女人用a-确切地操一个男人时,弗兰基。
When a woman fucks a man with a-Exactly, Frankie.
是的,好吧,所以她是在纠缠你丈夫?还行。
Yes, OK, so she was pegging your husband? OK.
他脸上挂著灿烂的笑容。他看起来很开心。
He had this big smile on his face. He looked so happy.
但他没有呼吸。
But he wasn't breathing.
就像他被冻结在某种性狂喜中一样。
It was like he was frozen in some sort of sexual ecstasy.
然后我意识到发生了什么。/哦?
And then I realised what had happened. / Oh?
她把他操♥死♥了。
She'd fucked him to death.
你他妈是个怪物。对不起,我无法抗拒。
You're a fucking monster. I'm sorry, I couldn't resist.
你是个怪物。这太搞笑了。我其实几乎相信你了。
You're a monster. That is hilarious. I actually almost believed you.
弗兰基!我有你,来吧!
Frankie! I had you, come on now!
你得到了我。你知道,我确实喜欢那种喜剧。西莫讨厌这样的事情。
You got me. You know, I do love that kind of comedy. Seamus hates anything like that.
但我认为缓解紧张局势非常重要。
But I think it's so important to ease tension.
不过,你显然用这个故事掩盖了一些真正的痛苦。
You are obviously masking some genuine pain with that story though.
那么你和你丈夫发生了什么事?
So what did happen with you and your husband?
他离开我去找另一个女人。
He left me for another woman.
对吧,你看?但你可以笑一笑。就像西莫的妈妈流产堕胎一样。
Right, you see? But you can laugh about it. Like Seamus' mum with the aborted abortion.
什么?/哦,你不知道堕胎的故事吗?
The what? / Oh, you don't know the abortion story?
她。。。我的家人真的不谈论过去。
She... My family don't really talk about the past.
好吧,所以你知道西莫的爸爸...是的。
OK, so you know that Seamus' dad... Yeah, yeah.
是天主教♥徒♥,他的妈妈是新教♥徒♥。
Was a Catholic and his mum was a Protestant.
哦,是的。是的,是的,当然。所以,继续。
Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah, of course. So, go on.
井。。。当我妈妈怀上我时,她被送到伦敦
Well... when my mum was pregnant with me she was sent to London
堕胎。
to have an abortion.
显然,没有通过它。
Obviously, didn't go through with it.
呃,她拿走了她所拥有的一切,
Erm, she took everything she had,
在沃尔瑟姆斯托租了一张床,独自抚养我。
rented a bedsit in Walthamstow and raised me there alone.
她过著如此艰难的生活,但她能够笑出来。
She had such a hard life but she was able to laugh about it.
你让我想起了西莫的妈妈。你有同样的黑暗。
You remind me of Seamus' mum. You have that same darkness.
我喜欢。
I love it.
它是如此强大,你知道,去那里的能力。
It's so powerful that ability to, you know, to go there.
结束了。
And over.
我们开始吧。那会很可爱。/ 安全整洁。
There we go. That's going to be lovely. / Safe and neat.
甜蜜的梦,亲爱的,夜晚。
Sweet dreams, darling, nighty night.
哦。。。
Ohhh...
明天见,库兹。
See you tomorrow, cuz.
所以这里有一件睡袍和一把备用牙刷给你。
So here's a nightgown and a spare toothbrush for you.
她总是做好准备。/ 女童子军。真。
She's always prepared. / Girl Scout. True.
12年,当你在游泳池周围跳舞时。
12 years while you were dancing around pools.
嗯,你知道,重新调整我的G弦。
Well, you know, re-tuning my G string.
啊,我忘了穿睡衣了。
Argh, I forgot my pyjamas.
哦,光著身子睡觉。
Oh, sleep naked.
对不起,我不能。我不能,对不起。
I'm sorry, I can't. I can't, I'm sorry.
我只是一直在想我的父亲。
I just keep thinking about my father.
哦。。。是的,对不起。
Oh... Yeah, I'm sorry.
如果我...什么?
Would it be really selfish if I... What?
我真的很角质。还行。
I'm just really horny. OK.
你介意我...吗?不,一点也不。
Do you mind if I...? No, not at all.
有毒
Toxic
♪ 宝贝,你看不出我在打电话吗... ♪
♪ Baby, can't you see I'm calling... ♪
♪ 应该戴上警告 这很危险... ♪
♪ Should wear a warning It's dangerous... ♪
♪ 我等不及了,无处可逃 ♪
♪ There's no escape I can't wait ♪
♪ 宝贝,给我 你很危险 ♪
♪ Baby, give me it You're dangerous ♪
♪ 太高 下不来
♪ Too high Can't come down
♪ 失去我的头 旋转著「圆圆的」圆圆的... ♪
♪ Losing my head Spinning 'round and 'round... ♪
我关于迈克尔·戈夫的推文得到了500个赞。
I got 500 likes for my tweet about Michael Gove.
嗯。
Mmmm.
啊!来吧...该死的混♥蛋♥混♥蛋♥。
Argh! C'mon... Fucking bastard motherfucker.
没有电话信号。
There's no phone signal.
为什么需要电话信号?
Why do you need phone signal?
打车离开这里。
To get a taxi out of here.
你不能这么做。弗兰基会想知道你去了哪里。
You can't do that. Frankie'll wonder where you've gone.
我不在乎弗兰基。
I don't give a fuck about Frankie.
她会起疑心,认为发生了什么事。
She'll get suspicious and think that something's happening.
呃,什么都没发生。
Er, nothing's happening.
我不想呆在她身边,因为她认为
And I don't want to stay anywhere near her 'cause she thinks
我只是一个在超♥市♥工作的愚蠢的小女人。
I'm just some stupid wee woman that works in a supermarket.
哦,不,不,不。不,你在想像。
Oh, no, no, no. No, you're imagining that.
她不是势利小人。这是她最后一件事。
She's not a snob. That's the last thing she is.
我的意思是,她和肯·洛奇是好朋友。
I mean, she's good friends with Ken Loach.
我没有。。。
I don't...
如果我留在这里,我最终会打破她完美的他妈的脸。
If I stay here I'm gonna end up breaking her perfect FUCKING face.
压低声音,我们不想让她醒来。
Keep your voice down, we don't want her to wake up.
是的,好吧,我们不想太大声,对吗?/ 嘘。
Yeah, well, we wouldn't want to be too loud, would we? / Ssh.
我听到了。/听到了什么?
I heard you. / Heard what?
我听说你在做爱。我们没有,我们没有做爱。
I heard you having sex. We weren't, we weren't having sex.
我听到了。墙壁很薄,我什么都听到了。
I heard you. The walls are thin, I heard everything.
好吧,我们没有做爱,她在自♥慰♥。
All right, we weren't having sex, she was masturbating.
哼?你在做什么?
Huh? What were you doing?
无。
Nothing.
所以她只是在她的烤肉串上拍打,你——对不起?
So she was just slapping away on her kebab and you-Sorry?
你在做什么?打她一巴掌——谁这么称呼?
What were you doing? Slapping away on her-Who calls it that?
你是...你只是在看她吗?/哦不。
Were you... Were you just, like, watching her? / Oh, no.
那你在做什么
So what were you doing
我在推特上。
I was on Twitter.
不好意思。
Sorry.
我曾经是。。。
I was...
哦,我的上帝。她睡著了吗?
Oh, my God. Is she asleep?
是的,她总是在...拍打她的烤肉串。
Yeah, she always falls asleep after... slapping her kebab.
她会冷到早上。
She'll be out cold 'til morning.
请留下。
Please stay.
我不能。
I can't.
对,我需要电话信号。
Right, I need a phone signal.
去他妈的。
Fuck it.
等等,等等,珍妮特。
Wait, wait, Janet.
听著,西莫,我要取消这件事。
Look, Seamus, I'm gonna call off the affair.
只是,你知道,现在我遇到了弗兰基,这一切都非常真实,而且......
It's just, you know, now that I've met Frankie, it's all very real and...
是的。它带走了它的快乐。
Yeah. It's taken the joy out of it.
是的,感觉就像...就像那一刻过去了,是的。
Yeah, it feels like... like the moment's gone, yeah.
是的。。。她真的很好,弗兰基。
Yeah... She's really nice, Frankie.
哦,是的,是的,她是。谢谢。
Oh, yeah, yeah, she is. Thanks.
我明白你为什么和她在一起了。是的,她很棒。
I can see why you're with her. Yeah, she's great.
显然,这对她忍♥受你来说是一场噩梦。
Obviously, it's a nightmare for her putting up with you.
是的-等等,你是什么意思?
Yeah-Wait, what do you mean?
嗯,你知道,例如,你对性很奇怪。
Well, you know, the way you're weird about sex, for example.
什么?!我对性并不奇怪。为什么这么说呢?
What?! I'm not weird about sex. Why would you say that?
她自♥慰♥时不和她发生性关系?
Not having sex with her when she was masturbating?
那是出于对你的尊重。
That was out of respect for you.
而且,你知道,我们一直在这样做。
And, you know, we do that all the time.
我们可能在彼此周围手♥淫♥更多
We probably masturbate more around each other
比我们实际做爱。
than we actually make love.
天啊,他妈的,这有点奇怪,不是吗?
God, fuck, that is a bit weird, isn't it?
它开始于有点性感和违规的东西
It started as something kinda sexy and transgressive
我们现在做了很多,只是有点无聊。
and we do it so much now it's just got a bit boring.
不管怎么说,你告诉我我对性很奇怪有点有钱。
Anyway, it's a bit rich you telling me that I'm weird about sex.
这是你讲过的两个关于你前夫被假阳具杀死的故事。
That's two stories you've told about your ex-husband being killed by a dildo.
这是混♥蛋♥应得的死亡。
It's the death that fucker deserves.
我无法想像他是什么样的,你的丈夫。
I can't imagine what he was like, your husband.
你喜欢权力的游戏吗?我想他们在这里拍摄。
Do you like Game of Thrones? I think they film it round here.
上帝,不,我讨厌权力的游戏。
God, no, I hate Game of Thrones.
什么?为什么?
What? Why?