The way he looked at me like I was a piece of shit.
但。。。你不是要成为基♥督♥徒吗?/是的。
But... are you not meant to be a Christian? / Yeah.
所以,原谅他。
So, forgive him.
事情没那么简单。
It's not as simple as that.
珍妮特。
Janet.
你他妈是个噩梦。
You are a fucking nightmare.
你是我见过的最糟糕的员工。
You are the worst employee I've ever had.
我在β受体阻滞剂上呆了三个月『因为你。
I was on beta blockers for three months 'cause of you.
可怜的杰森在你身边时害怕说话。
And poor Jason's terrified to speak when he's around you.
但我原谅了你。
But I forgave you.
我甚至不是他妈的基♥督♥徒!
And I'm not even a fucking Christian!
这里的每个人都原谅你
Everyone here forgives you
并向你展示爱和耐心。
and shows you love and patience.
这是关于你做同样的事情的血腥时间。
It's about bloody time you did the same.
另外,你家伙他妈的是个骑马,所以他是。
And plus, your fella's a fucking ride, so he is.
嗯......
Hm...
♪ Shine a little light
♪ On me
♪ Lord knows, I need some now
♪ So shine a little light on me... ♪
我决定...我必须原谅你。
I've decided... I have to forgive you.
原谅我?是的。
Forgive me? Yeah.
你原谅我?是的。
You forgive ME? Yes.
还行。。。
OK...
然后也许,也许,还有一种可能。
And then maybe, maybe, there's still a possibility.
什么可能性?
A possibility of what?
这。
This.
我和你。或。
Me and you. Maybe.
这就是为什么你想见面,告诉我你原谅我?
That's why you wanted to meet, to tell me that you forgive me?
不,我不,我不原谅你。
No, I don't, I don't forgive you.
但我最终将不得不尝试原谅你。
But I will eventually have to TRY to forgive you.
我不要你他妈的原谅!我没有做错什么!
I don't want your fucking forgiveness! I've done nothing wrong!
你是恐♥怖♥分♥子♥!
You were the terrorist!
你想压低声音吗?你等到我离开我的伴侣。
D'you wanna keep your voice down? You waited till I'd left my partner.
是的。我很抱歉。但不要再叫我恐♥怖♥分♥子♥了。
Yes. And I'm sorry. But don't call me a terrorist again.
还是什么?你会炸死我?
Or what? You'll blow me up?
哈!
Hah!
你没有...你不知道我有多羞愧。
You have no ide... You have no idea how ashamed I am.
噗......这个国家,它他妈的搞砸了你的头。
Pff... This country, it fucking fucks up your head.
你永远不会明白,因为你不知道这里是什么样子。
And you'll never understand because you didn't know what it was like here.
我明白。
I do understand.
因为我的母亲 - 哦,我的上帝!
Cos my mother - Oh, my god!
又是你他妈的妈妈,西莫!
Your fucking ma again, Seamus!
我知道你的妈妈来自爱尔兰,你认为这使你成为爱尔兰人。
I know your mammy was from Ireland and you think that makes you Irish.
其实不然。你不是在这里长大的,
It doesn't. You didn't grow up here,
你不知道那是什么感觉。
you don't know what it was like.
你没有权利评判我。
And you have no right to judge me.
我不会说我母亲是爱尔兰人。
I wasn't gonna say my mother was Irish.
我本来想说我妈妈...
I was gonna say my mother...
我母亲被UVF赶出了贝尔法斯特。
My mother was driven out of Belfast by the UVF.
因为她怀了我。
Because she was pregnant with me.
因为她的男朋友,我的父亲,是天主教♥徒♥。
Cos her boyfriend, my father, was Catholic.
所以他们威胁说,如果她留下来,就杀了她。
So they threatened to kill her if she stayed.
所以不要告诉我我——我不明白。
So don't tell me that I-I don't understand.
是的,因为麻烦,因为这种宗派胡说八道,
Yeah, because of the Troubles, because of this sectarian bullshit,
我母亲的生活是地狱。
my mother's life was hell.
我从未见过我的父亲。我不知道我是谁。
And I never met my father. I have no idea who I am.
像你这样的人,你不知道你造成的伤害。
People like you, you don't know the damage that you do.
你不是麻烦的受害者,珍妮特。
You're not a victim of the Troubles, Janet.
你是罪犯。
You're a criminal.
我父亲被爱尔兰共和军杀害了。
My father was killed by the IRA.
它就发生在我面前。在我们的客厅里。
And it happened in front of me. In our living room.
我曾经是。。。我他妈的五个。
I was... I was fucking five.
我希望你以前告诉我。
I wish you'd told me before.
他妈的!
Fuck!
制片人注意到我不在那里。
The producers have noticed that I'm not there.
我最好回去,否则我的职业生涯真的结束了。
I better get back, otherwise my career really is over.
这是这里最重要的事情,不是吗?您的职业生涯。
That's the most important thing here, isn't it? Your career.
是的。是的,实际上是。
Yeah. Yeah, it is, actually.
哇。你真是个大个子,有一份大工作。
Wow. You're such a big man with a big job.
著名的西莫。
Famous Seamus.
你知道你这样做的唯一原因是让自己感到特别。
You know the only reason why you do it is to make yourself feel special.
你并不特别。是的。。。
You're not special. Yeah...
你什么都不是,西莫。你什么都没有。
You're nobody, Seamus. You've nothing.
你没有父母。没错。
You've no parents. That's right.
没有女朋友,没有上帝。是的。
No girlfriend, no God. Yeah.
无。是的。我什么都不是。
Nothing. Yeah. I'm nothing.
我他妈的什么都没有。我只在乎我自己!
There's fucking nothing inside me. All I care about is myself!
这就是我喜欢它的方式!
And that's how I like it!
现在滚回你的超♥市♥,因为我有节目要做!
Now fuck off back to your supermarket, cos I have a show to do!
去他妈的!
Fuck it!
♪ Ask yourself if you are happy
♪ Then you cease to be
♪ That's a tip from you to me... (PHONE RINGS)
'Seamus? It's Ndidi. Where the fuck are you?'
♪ I don't ask myself for nothing anymore
♪ My peace is freedom for the masses
♪ The masses cannot see
♪ That's a tip from them to me
♪ And now I know for sure
♪ I don't need nobody's help now anymore ♪
抱歉离开。我不得不去。算了,没时间了。
Sorry for leaving. I had to go. Forget that, there's no time.
因此,在论文审查之后,我们将直接进入该市场区隔。
So, after the paper review, we're gonna go straight into the segment
关於坦布里奇威尔斯的铁路工人罢工。
about the rail workers' strike in Tunbridge Wells.
从那里...然后直接进入总理。
From there... Then straight into The Chancellor.
你需要在这个领导谣言上向他施压。
And you need to press him on this leadership rumour.
他一直在背后捅总理一刀。
He's been stabbing the Prime Minister in the back.
你把他钉在上面。/ 弗兰基还没有宣布分手?
You nail him on that. / Frankie hasn't announced the break-up yet?
我们有人在关注这一点。
We've got someone keeping an eye on that.
如果它真的出来了,你可能要考虑一下你在弗兰基身上的任何污垢。
If it does come out, you might wanna think about any dirt you have on Frankie.
污垢?污垢这个词太强烈了,
Dirt? Dirt's too strong a word,
但任何你可以用来将注意力从你身上转移回她身上的东西。
but anything you can use to deflect attention from you back onto her.
这不是我做新闻的原因。我想对权力说真话,
This isn't why I did journalism. I wanna speak truth to power,
不要毁掉我所爱的人的生命!
not destroy the lives of the people I love!
让我们让你化妆。
Let's get you into make-up.
嗨,凯蒂。/我只有时间处理瑕疵。
Hi, Katie. / I'm only gonna have time for blemishes.
它在其中。
It's in.
哦不!什么?/什么?
Oh, no! What? / What?
弗兰基发表了她的声明。和?
Frankie's released her statement. And?
其实挺不错的。那为什么要说“哦,不”呢?
It's actually quite nice. Then why say, "Oh, no"?
我在推特上看到了一条负面评论。/说什么?
I saw one negative comment on Twitter. / Saying what?
以后再担心。哪个特别的负面评论?
Worry about it later. Which particular negative comment?
他的“表演觉醒”
His "performative wokeness"
还是关于他的「装腔作势的男权主义」?
or the one about his "posturing male feminism"?
别再大声朗读了!
Stop reading them out loud!
哦不。不不!我做不到!
Oh, no. No, no, no, no! I can't do this!
我需要时间思考。我不能上电视直播。
I need time to think. I can't go on live TV.
我被当众羞辱了!
I'm being publicly humiliated!
让我们喘口气。和我一起呼吸。
Let's just take a breath. Breathe with me.
一切都会好起来的。
It's all gonna be fine.
你在聚光灯下,格林伍德在聚光灯下。
You're in the spotlight, Greenwood's in the spotlight.
这意味著更多的关注,更多的观众,更多的参与度。
Which means more attention, more viewers, more engagement.
这就是我们想要的。不是吗?新页面。
That's what we want. Isn't it? New pages.
提姆!
Tim!
哦,对不起!你已经派了情妇
Oh, sorry! You've despatched the mistress
现在你只需要派遣总理
and now you just need to despatch the Chancellor
同样的生活乐趣。
with the same joie de vivre.
我觉得自己像个假货。就像我不是真正的我一样。
I feel like a fake. Like I'm not really me.
你就是你。您是世界一流的广播公♥司♥。
You ARE you. You're a world-class broadcaster.
你是西莫·奥汉尼根!我不是。这甚至不是我的真名!
You're Seamus O'Hannigan! I'm not. It's not even my real name!
不好意思?
Sorry?
啊!他来了。西莫·奥汉尼根!
Ah! Here he is. Seamus O'Hannigan!
总理。很高兴再次见到你。/同样。
Chancellor. Great to see you again. / Likewise.
鲁珀特爵士,我们可以通过运行顺序吗?
Sir Rupert, can we go through the running order?
“好,30秒后去。”
'OK, going in 30 seconds.'
在你看来,他看起来有点汗流浃背吗?
Does he look a bit sweaty to you?
“十秒。”
'Ten seconds.'
“别紧张...”“五。四...」