那是谁?他是谁?
Who's that? Who's he?
让我们让她和她的家伙再次在一起
Let's just get her and her fella back together again
然后 youse 就可以继续购物了,好吗?
and then youse can all carry on with your shopping, alright?
谁说我想和他复合?
Who says I want to get back together with him?
你最好下定决心。为什么?
You better make your mind up. Why?
因为他站在外面。
Cos he's standing outside.
你不会相信刚刚发生的事情。我只是,嗯...
You won't believe what just happened. I just, um...
我刚刚离开了对校长的现场采访。
I just left a live interview with the Chancellor.
是的,是的,我知道,我知道。
Yeah, yeah, I know, I know.
我以为你没看我的节目?我没有。杰玛告诉我。
I thought you didn't watch my show? I don't. Gemma told me.
你好。我是杰玛。
Hi. I'm Gemma.
在今天早上之前,我从未听说过你,但已经,大粉丝了。
I'd never heard of you before this morning, but already, big fan.
好的,希娅,我是菲力浦。
OK. Hiya, I'm Philip.
走开,杰玛。/还行。
Come away, Gemma. / OK.
看,我很抱歉我说的话。不,对不起。
Look, I'm sorry for what I said. No. I'm sorry.
我——我在谈论我自己。我是一个什么都不是的人。
I-I was talking about myself. I'm the one who's nothing.
不。不,你什么都不是。你,你就是一切。
No. No you're not nothing. You, you're everything.
你是第一个站在我这边的人。
You're the first person who's ever been on my side.
我们不能这样做。为什么不呢?
We can't do this. Why not?
西莫,我爱你。我也爱你!我们可以做到这一点!
Seamus, I love you. I love you too! We CAN do this!
但我他妈的车祸!我破坏了我接触的一切!
But I'm a fucking car crash! I wreck everything I touch!
我不在乎!毁了我!亵渎我。我不在乎。
I don't care! Wreck me! Desecrate me. I don't care.
不好意思。我能问你点什么吗?
Sorry. Can I ask you something?
我在网上读到你去年采访了马修·麦康纳?
I read online that you interviewed Matthew McConaughey last year?
我只是想知道,你有他的号码或电子邮件吗
And I was just wondering, do you have a number or an email for him
你可以传给我吗?上帝啊!
that you could pass on to me? Jesus Christ!
你为什么不让他们亲吻,伙计?该死的地狱!
Why don't you just let them kiss, man? Fuckin' hell!
你能接受这个吗?
Could you take this?
好了,大家回去买完东西吧。
Alright everybody, let's go back inside and finish your shopping.
鸡腿有二送一优惠!
There's a two-for-one offer on chicken legs!
那么,呃,你想做什么?
So, er, what do you wanna do?
珍妮特你能回来完成你的轮班吗?
Janet can you come back in and finish your shift?
我通常不会坚持,但我们很忙,是吧?
I wouldn't normally insist, but we're so busy, huh?
是的,我一会儿就到。
Yeah, I'll be in in a minute.
等等,你真的要回去工作吗?
Wait, are you actually going to go back into work?
是的,我必须完成我的轮班。我只是为了你放弃了我的事业!
Yeah, I have to finish my shift. I just gave up my career for you!
我只有一个小时。等等,那又怎样,
I'll only be an hour. Wait, so what,
当你在那里时,我应该做什么?
what am I supposed to do while you're in there?
你为什么不站在窗前看著我工作
Why don't you stand at the window and watch me work
然后感谢你的幸运星,你见过我吗?
and then thank your lucky stars you ever met me?
对不起。不好意思。
Excuse me. Sorry.
♪ Midnight Train to Georgia
我不知道你是苏格兰人。
I didn't know you were Scottish.
赞成。
Aye.
♪ Said he's going back to find
♪ Going back to find
这是什么?
What is it?
我们必须告诉他们!
We have to tell them!
什么都不说!
Say nothing!
♪ Not so long ago
好?
Alright?
♪ He's leaving ♪
♪ On that midnight train to Georgia
这实际上压力很大。
It's actually quite stressful.
你知道这些是干什么用的吗?
Do you know what these are for?
♪ To a simpler place and time ♪
♪ Oh, yes he is ♪
♪ And I'll be with him ♪
♪ On that midnight train to Georgia
♪ Oh, yeah-eah-eah
♪ I'd rather live in his world
♪ Than live without him in mine