剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
Hello?
你好?
Daddy!
爹地!
Daddy, help me, please!
爹地 救我 求求你
Bingo
找到你了
Glad to see me?
见到我开心吗?
I'm not sure I can trust you.Sorry.
我不确定是否可以相信你 不好意思
Look,you called me.
听着 是你打电♥话♥约我的
You need the Legion's help.
你需要“联盟”的帮助
I'm helping you.
而我在帮你
How do I know you're going to help me?
我怎么知道你会帮我?
Well, I'm not the one who killed my partner.
哼 我可不是那种会把自己的拍挡都杀掉的人
I didn't kill Lou.
我没有杀鲁
Look at me.
看着我
I didn't.
我没有
Okay.
好吧
Here, some fake ID's, a couple of credit cards
一些假的身份证几张信♥用♥卡♥
this should last for a while.
够你花上一阵子的了
"Joe Doorman?"Hilarious.
我叫“乔·多曼”? 有意思
I have two objects here.
我这里有两件“物品”
It's your nail file and the pen.
是你的“指甲锉”和一支“钢笔”
Get rid of them.Do whatever you guys do.
处理掉它们做你们想做的事情
Does this mean you're gonna join us?
这是不是意味着你打算加入我们?
Just tell me what you know about the prime object.
关于“首要物品”把你知道的都告诉我就好了
Most people think it's a myth.
很多人认为这是个神话
Those who don't?
不这么认为的人呢?
End up dead or crazy looking for it. Why?
或者死掉了或者继续疯狂的寻找它 为了什么呢?
I need it to find my daughter.
我需要它来帮我找回我的女儿
You're gonna get yourself killed.
你会害死自己的
Joe!
乔!
Next.
下一位
And my photos.
还有我的照片
What's the last name?
你姓什么?
Stritzke.S.T.R.I.T.Z.K.E.
斯提斯基 S-t-r-i-t-z-k-e.
Oh,Mr. Stritzke's here.
哦 斯提斯基先生来了
Did you ever here of digital?
你有来过这里照数码相片吗?
12 bucks.
12块
Hey!it's my money
嘿 我的钱
What's going on?
怎么回事?
Next time,have a little couth, huh?
下次有礼貌点 哼
Great.
哇
damn it!
糟糕
hi,look out
嘿 看着点
stay there, donot touch me
呆在那里别动 不要碰我
He must've ditched the key.
他一定是仍掉了“钥匙”
We'll go back, check the alley again.
我们回去再去小巷找找
Indestructible.No joke.
不可毁灭的 不是开玩笑的
Marty.
马丁
Detective Lee. Hi.
嗨 林探员
Look, I'm sorry to make you go through this again,
很抱歉要为这件案子再打扰你一次
but I'm still a little confused
但是我还是有点困惑
about the order of event around Lou's murder.
关于鲁的谋杀案事件发生的顺序是什么啊?
I've already spoken to internal affairs.
我已经和内务部说过了
I know. Bear with me.
我知道 请原谅
I just have some questions of my own.
只是我自己有些问题要问
Who fired the first shot?
谁先开枪的?
You're not on this case officially, are you?
这件案子不是你跟的 对吗?
No, no, I just want to understand.
不 不是 我只是想弄明白
I'm sorry, Lee.It's been a terrible week.
对不起 林 这是个很糟糕的星期
Helen hasn't been sleeping,
海伦一直都没睡着觉
and quite frankly neither have I.
坦白说我也一样
If you've read the report,it should all add up.
如果你看了报告就应该知道案件没什么问题
The crime scene matches my description.
犯罪现场和我的描述是一致的
Forensically...yes.
理论上...是
I'm really tired.
我真的很累了
You have to eat, hon.
亲爱的 你得吃些饭
I can't.
我吃不下
It's this house.
问题在这间房♥子
I can't stay in this house anymore, Marty.
马丁 我不能再待在这间房♥子
Lou was murdered in the next room.
鲁就在隔壁这间房♥子被杀的
Helen, please.
海伦 求你不要讲啦
You saw joe pull the trigger.He almost killed you.
你看见乔扣扳机的 他差点杀了你
Helen, you have no idea what you're talking about!
海伦 你不知道你在说什么的
I'm sorry, hon.
对不起 亲爱的
It's just...
只是...
What?
只是什么?
What?
什么啊?
Don't get the phone.
不要接这个电♥话♥
Don't get the phone!
不要接
What do you mean I have no idea?
你说我不知道是什么意思啊?
Martin! I have to take it.
马丁 我必须要接这个电♥话♥
Hello.
你好
have you find us an "object" doctor ruber
卢布医生 你给我们找到一件“物品”了吗?
Uh, I'm trying. I...
噢 我正在努力 我...
You had a chance to take the key.
你有一个机会去拿那把“钥匙”的
Did you take it?
你拿了吗?
It got away from me.
我没拿到
Bring us an object and you'll be welcomed into the Order with open arms.
给我们带来一件“物品”教会将张开双臂
weclome to jion us.
欢迎你加入
Do you understand?
你明白了吗?
Perfectly.
完全明白
Look for Kang. K-A-N-G.
去找康 K-a-n-g
Kang.
康
Martin, who was that?
马丁 那是谁啊?
Martin!
马丁
Detective Miller.
米勒探员
I should thank you
我应该感谢你
for exposing my...security weaknesses.
帮我发现了我的安全弱点
I won't.
我可不这么想
Bit of a sore loser.
一点失败者的痛苦罢了
Come on in.
到这里来
Where's the key?
“钥匙”在哪里?
You can't have it.
你不会得到的
But it's mine.
但是它是我的
I paid for it.
我付钱买♥♥了下来的
I gave someone money.It's mine.
我给了钱 它就是我的
It was stolen from me.
它是从我身边被偷走的
That's a crime, detective.
偷窃是犯罪的 探员先生
Or are you so far gone you
或者你陷的太深了
no longer care about the law?
已经不在乎法律了吗?
I guess not.
我想是吧
You broke into my house. Stole my clock.
你闯入我的房♥子 偷走我的“时钟”
You mind if I sit down?
我可以先坐下来吗?
Please.
请吧
My daughter went inside that room.
我的女儿走进那间房♥子
The motel room.
那“汽车旅馆”
And she's gone.
然后她消失了
So I need the key to get her back.
所以我需要“钥匙”去找回她
How on Earth would you do that?
你到底打算怎么做?
The prime object.
“首要物品”
Whatever it is, I'm gonna find it.
无论那是什么 我会找到的
How about I...give you some advice instead?
那不如我给你些建议吧
Walk away.
别插手
You have no idea
你不知道
what you're getting yourself into.
你自己在陷入什么境地
You certainly don't know
你当然也不知道
just how deep this well goes.
这个井有多深
And that you will never climb out.
深到你永远也爬不出来的
Unless you just walk away.
除非你别插手
You done?
你讲完了吗?
You've done me wrong, detective Miller.
米勒探员 你选错路了
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表