剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
Good luck!
祝你好运
You okay?
你还好吧?
No.
不好
I never killed anyone before.
我从来没有杀过人
I've brought you an object.
我给你带来了一件“物品”
All right.
好吧
You're in.
你加入了
Welcome to the Order, Martin Ruber.
马丁.卢布 欢迎加入教会
come out
出来吧
it's ok.you have been out of the hell.
没事了你已经出了地狱
You know, it's really no fun for me if you keep bringing them back.
你一直这样把他们带回来对我来说一点都不好玩
Yeah.listening
是的 听好
You recognize these?
你认识这个吗?
This is an object.
这是件“物品”
What is this? What's in Gallup?
这是什么?在戈奥有什么?
I give up. What?
我认输了 是什么?
Don't lie to me.This says Gallup.
不要对我说慌 这里写着戈奥
Your bus ticket takes you to Gallup.
你的汽车票把人带到戈奥
It's not really Gallup technically.
严格来讲 这不是戈奥
It's just outside Gallup.
只是戈奥的外♥围♥
Yeah, I know. I was just there.
是的 我知道 我刚才还在那里
I want to understand this.
我想弄明白
You don't want to know, Joe.
乔 你不想知道的
If I show you what's there,
如果我让你看那有什么
there's no going back.
就没有回头路
It won't bring your daughter home.
它不会把你女儿带回家的
It will make you crazy.
它只会让你疯掉
I don't have a choice, Wally.
沃里 我没得选择
I have to go. Now show me.
我必须去 快拿出来
Come on!
快点
ok
好吧
Remember, you asked for this.
记住 是你要求的
All right. So why here?
好了 为什么会在这里呢?
Why the middle of nowhere?
为什么会在什么都不是的中间呢?
It's not the middle of nowhere.
这不是什么都不是的中间
It's the middle of everywhere.
这是一切的中间
Everything.Come on.
一切的 来吧
You feel that, Joe?
乔 你感觉到吗?
Feel what?
感觉到什么?
That.
那个
Like when the objects start to get close together.
就好象当"物品"开始彼此接近
That sick feeling,
那种恶心的感觉
like a vibration, almost, in here.
大概在这里有种共鸣的感觉
l've been feeling that for a while now.
我有那样的感觉一段时间了
l thought it was just nerves.
我以为只是紧张感
lt's the motel.All the objects,
是这汽车旅馆的缘故 所有的"物品"
the key,the room, everything,
"钥匙" "房♥间" 一切东西...
they all came from this place.
他们都是来自这里
You knew this was here the whole time?
你一直知道是在这里?
lt's a bad place.
这是个不详的地方
What else don't l know?
还有什么我不知道的?
The event happened
事件发生在
on May the 4th, 1961 .
1961年5月4日
1:20 P. M.
下午1:20
The event?
事件?
Whatever created these objects.
创造了这些"物品"的事件
See, the objects wanna be put back together.
你看"物品"想要被放回一起
You think it was an accident, us meeting?
你以为这是一个偶然吗?我们的相遇?
You think finding the Polaroid was an accident?
你以为你找到人造偏光板是偶然吗?
l may have shown you the way,
也许是我给你指了路
but,the objects brought you here.
但是"物品"把你带到这里
Where's Room 10?
10号♥房♥间在哪里?
There is no Room 10.
那没有10房♥间
lt never existed.
从来就不存在
At least not after May the 4th, 1961 .
至少在1961年5月4日之后 没有
You know what that is?
你知道那是什么吗?
Object chart.l've seen one before.
"物品图表"我以前见过一个
You told him!
你...是...他吗?
Martin Ruber. Yes.
马丁.卢布... 在
Do you believe in the reunification of God?
你相信上帝的再统一吗?
Do you believe in the truth?The Order?The new religion?
你相信真理 新教"教会"吗?
Yes.
是的
Do you reject your former life?
你放弃你以前的生活吗?
Do you give yourself to The Order?
你把自己献给"教会"吗?
Yes.
是的
Then pray.
那就祈祷
Pray to this object.
向"物品"祈祷
What is it?
它是什么?
lt's a piece of God...
是上帝的一部分
like every other object.
就象其他每一件"物品"
And l want you to pray to it.
我要你向它祈祷
lf we can reunite all the objects,
如果我们可以让所有的"物品"再结合
we can restore the mind of God.
我们就能恢复上帝的意愿
We can communicate with God
我们可以和上帝交流
for the first time in human history.
这会是人类有史以来第一次
Do you believe that, Martin?
马丁 你相信吗?
Yes. Yes, l believe.
是的 是的 我相信
Then open your eyes
那就张开你的眼睛
and embrace The Order.
信奉"教会"吧
Stupid.
愚蠢
Arrogant.
傲慢
You live only because l was once like you.
你还活着是因为我曾经也和你一样
But you will learn, Martin.
但你会吸取教训的 马丁
Thank me for this mercy.
感谢我的仁慈吧
Thank you.
谢谢
The motel room key
汽车旅馆的"钥匙"
is the most important object to The Order right now.
目前对"教会"来说是最重要的"物品"
Margaret, l want your group to find Joe Miller
玛格丽特 我要你的小组找到乔.米勒
and take the key.
拿到"钥匙"
We can't have another screw-up like Michigan.
不能再象在密歇根那样搞砸了
Ray Cory's group in New York
在纽约瑞 珂尔的小组
and Parchman's group in Cleveland
和克里弗兰的帕尔曼小组
will act as support if necessary.
如有必要会作支援
l understand Dr. Ruber knows Joe Miller personally,
我明白卢布医生和乔.米勒有私交
which is why the job is yours.
这也是我给你这个任务的原因
l don't think Dr. Ruber is in any kind of shape to help us,considering his falling out with Miller.
考虑到卢布医生和米勒闹翻了 我认为他无论如何也无法帮我们
That's exactly why Miller will talk to me.
这正是为什么米勒会和我谈谈
He'd like to kill me.
他想杀了我
There's no such things as ghosts.
不存在鬼这样的东西啦
Fine. l'm just asking you.
好吧 那我问你
You swear you didn't see her?
你发誓你没看到她?
Didn't see her.
没看到她
l don't believe in ghosts, all right?
我不相信有鬼 知道吗?
Yeah, me neither.
哦 对 我也不相信
l mean, magic bus ticket,sure, but ghosts, no.
我是说魔法公车票是真的 但鬼 假的
Look, l've seen the bus ticket, all right?
喂 我看到公车票的 行了吗?
With my eyes l seen it. Well, l saw her.
亲眼所见 我也看见她了
And you know, whatever she is, she was there.
不管她是什么她就在这留下了痕迹
Here.
这里
Tape that down.
粘好它
Are you ready?
准备好了吗 好了
Let's go.
走吧
l feel stupid. Do you?
我觉得很愚蠢 你呢?
Just give it a sec.
先等一会
Great.
好嘛
The camera's broken.
照相机坏了
You know, l might be able to dig it out and fix it.
我也许能研究一下 把它弄好
The key's okay.
"钥匙"没坏
Yeah, Miller.
我是米勒
Joe, it's Ruber.
乔 我是卢布
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表