剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
He thinks he can bring back his daughter with the right objects.
他认为只要找到正确的“物品”他就可以找回他的女儿
We all think we can undo things in the beginning.
一开始 我们都认为我们可以挽回
Remember?
记得么?
Well, if we don't act now,
哦 如果我们现在不行动
it could fall into Kreutzfeld's hands.
“钥匙”就会落入克鲁泽的手里
Stay close to him.Earn his trust.
跟着他赚取他的信任
Show him we're trying to help.
让他看到我们在帮忙
And, Jennifer...
詹尼弗 还有...
Give him the Stritzke info.But stay with him.
给他斯提斯基的信息留在他身边
Well, I've got good news and bad news.
我有好的消息和坏的消息
The good news is I have a lead on Barbara Stritzke.
好消息是我有个芭芭拉 斯提斯基的线索
She's in Michigan.
她在密歇根州
And what's the bad news?
坏消息呢?
It's Order territory.Badly cabal to mess with...
那是教会的势力范围
Suzie Kang. Cash only. Paid upfront
苏士 康 现金交易 先付款
30124 Eastwick.
(帐号♥)30124 Eastwick
I'm sorry, hon.
亲爱的 对不起
Excuse me.
请问
Excuse me. Are you Suzie Kang?
请问你是苏士 康吗?
oh,back back.
哦 后面 后面
Do I know you?
你认识我吗?
No.
不
My name's Martin Ruber.
我叫马丁.卢布
I'm looking for an object.
我在找一件“物品”
Get lost.
找错地方了
I have cash.
我带了现金
What are you looking for?
你在找什么?
Something... easy.You know, something close.
一些附近的 容易得手的
5000.
5,000
5000 dollars.
5,000美元
what
什么...
Your lucky day.
呵...你的走运日
Guy in Bloomfield's a mechanic.
在Bloomfield的一个技工
So he posts a query on some motorhead board
他在汽车布告板上发了一个帖子
asking if anyone knows why a pair of glasses
询问有谁知道为什么一副眼镜
would prevent a car from starting.
可以让车无法启动
I don't get it.
我不明白
The glasses inhibit combustion.
这副“眼镜”抑制燃烧
Do you have an object?
你有“物品”吗?
No,I just track 'em.
没有 我只是追踪它们
Never touch 'em.
从来没碰它们
Those things'll kill you.
这些东西会害死你的
Thanks.
谢谢
Newbies. You gotta love 'em.
新兵 你一定喜欢它们的
Barbara always leaves a key up there in the frog.
芭芭拉总是留一把钥匙在花盆底
When will she be back?
她什么时候会回来?
From the dead?Well, how about never?
从坟墓里?你说可能吗?
Here. I'll make it...
来 我搞定
Barbara's nephew Harold is living here now.
芭芭拉的侄子哈洛德现在住在这里
He's let this place go to hell in a hand basket.
他把这个地方弄成了垃圾站
I hardly ever see him.
我几乎没见过他
Well, we'll be just a minute.
噢 我们只待一会
Okay. Well, I'll be right here when you come out.
好的 无论你们什么时候出来 我都在这里的
Okay!
好的
Guess Barbara was a good shot.
我想芭芭拉很好的射手
No wonder the Order never messed with her.
难怪教会从来没有找她的麻烦
And it looks like nephew Harold's a Peeping Tom.
看起来她的侄子哈洛德是个偷♥窥♥狂
Oh, my God.
哦 天哪
I'm gonna go check the women's locker room.
我去查查女人衣帽间
Harold!
哈洛德
Harold
哈洛德 斯提斯基
Oh my God! Come on!What are you doing?
嘿 看路
Harold,I need your help.
哈洛德 我只是需要你帮忙
I just want to ask you a few questions.
我只是想问你几个问题
Go away!
走开
Damn it!
可恶
Leave me alone! You can't have it!
离我远点你不会得到的
You're a tough man to catch, Harold.
哈洛德 你真是个难抓的棘手的人
Holy crap!
我的天哪
This is the room, ain't it?
这就是那“房♥间”了 对吗?
What are you gonna do to me?
你想对我♥干♥什么啊?
Nothing. Just calm down.
没事 冷静点
What happens if I open this door?
如果我打开这门会发生什么事?
Without the key, you'll die instantly.
没有"钥匙" 你会马上死
Really?
真的?
Yeah.
当然
You with the Order?
你是教会的人吗?
No, don't get paranoid on me, Harold.
不是 哈洛德 不要对我妄猜
Paranoid. Ha!
妄猜 哈
Like nobody's trying to get my comb, right?
好象没有人想抢走我的“梳子”对吗?
And nobody's trying to shoot me in the back.
没有人想在我背后开枪射死我
Paranoid!
哈哈哈 妄猜
I'd have been shot sitty times by now if I didn't have the comb.
如果我没有“梳子”到现在我早就被射死60多次了
If you didn't have the comb,nobody would shoot at you.
如果你没有“梳子”没有人会对你开枪的
Yeah, well, that's just your opinion, buddy.
哦 老兄 这只是你的看法罢了
You've got an object.
你有一件“物品”
I don't see you giving it up.
怎么我没见你放弃它啊
My daughter disappeared inside this room,
我的女儿在这间房♥子内消失了
so I'm keeping the key until I can get her back.
所以我留着"钥匙"直到我找回她为止
She disappeared?
她消失了?
Yeah.
是的
No fooling. Yeah, no fooling.
别开玩笑了 没有开玩笑
So once I get her back,
所以一旦我找回她
they can shoot the objects to the moon for all I care.
他们可以把“物品”射到月球 也与我无关
What do you know about the prime object?
关于“首要物品”你知道什么?
The what?
什么品?
The prime object, the one that controls all the others.
“首要物品”控制其它所有“物品”的“物品”
Your aunt barbara was a collector.
你的阿姨芭芭拉是个“收集者”
She must've known about it.
她一定知道的
Well, I don't know.She never said.
噢 我不知道 她从来没说
You know, don't bother.Objects don't work in here.
别折腾了“物品”在这里不起作用的
Yeah, right.
哦 我就相信喽
All right,make sure you try all of them.
信不信随你确定你把所有的梳子都试过
Did you get that one there?
找到你的那把了吗?
I'm just gonna reset the room.
我只要重置这房♥间
No! Where'd it go?!
不 哪去了?
Where's the comb?!
哪去了?梳子在哪里?
Harold, Harold, Harold.Calm.
哈洛德 哈洛德 哈洛德 冷静
Oh, my God!
哦 我的天哪
Harold, I need you to teach me how to use that comb.
哈洛德 我需要你教我如何使用这把“梳子”
How do I know when it works?
当它起作用的时候 我怎么知道啊?
Well, it'll be pretty ob...
哦 它会非常...
... obvious.
...明显的
Oh, look, you did it!
哦 看吧 你做到了
You okay?
你没事吧?
I'm a little dizzy.
我有点晕眩
Yeah, it takes some getting used to, huh?
是啊 要花点时间去适应它
You try doing that three, four times in a row,
你试试连续做三、四次
you're gonna puke your guts out.
你会把肠子都呕吐出来
You mean you always feels like this?
你是说你经常会这样晕眩的?
Wait, you do that every time?
等等 你每次都会这样的?
Oh, non, you gotta stop just before you
时间恢复正常前你必须停止运动
snap back into it, okay?
定格 知道了吗?
And then also, these little buddies.
然后是 这些小东西
Motion sickness pills.
运动病药丸
Can't go anywhere without those.
没有它们那都去不了
Take one. Take two.
吃一个 吃两个
I'm good.
我不用
So it just lasts for a few seconds?
它只能停止几秒钟的时间吗?
Yeah, ten seconds tops.
是的 最多十秒
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表