剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
Are we good?
没问题吧?
I have to check it.
我必须要检查一下
I have it.
到手了
It's real.
是真货
Money first.
先把钱拿来
He says money first.
他说先要看到钱
Nice doing business with you.
合作愉快
What did I miss?
有什么好事没叫我?
Iggy.
伊格
Who the hell are you?
你是哪位?
Weasel, don't. I--
"鼬鼠" 别--
My friend marco here made a silly mistake,
我的朋友马可犯了一个低级错误
and sold you something that belongs to me.
把本属于我的东西卖♥♥给了你
Now, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to take it back.
恐怕现在我要拿回来
Get out.
滚
Easy.
别激动
Why does he keep clicking that pen, man?
为什么他一直按那支笔?
Shoot him!
开枪!
Robbery?
抢劫?
Doesn't look like.The register's been touched.
不像 收银机丝毫未动
Smells like somebody had a barbecue.
像是有人在这里吃过烧烤
Somebody did.
确实如此
What the hell happened to you, friend?
朋友 你遭遇了什么不测?
I thought we had two bodies.
不是有两具尸体吗?
We do.
是有两具
Ruby.
鲁比
Hello, peaches.
你们好 "投球手"(译注:指探员把鉴证任务"投"给了他)
Nice homicides.
这谋杀案够绝的
Only the best for you, Ruby.
绝的都给你了 老鲁
Who's our friend, the owner?
死者是谁? 店主吗?
Uh, manager. Jake Scuillo.
是经理 名叫杰克·斯科洛
Owner's a guy named Karl Kreutzfeld.
店主名叫卡尔·克鲁泽
Not present.
没在场
Ruber, you got a cause of death?
老鲁 查明死因了吗?
Funny you should ask me that,because no.
你该问我此事是否有些蹊跷 因为还未查明死因
How 'bout burnt to a crisp?
死因是烧焦了
How 'bout not?
不对
Look it. The clothes.
看一下他的衣服
Look it. The clothes.
衣服本该先被点燃的
What, they torched him,then they dressed him?
他们先把他烧死 再给他穿上了衣服?
Electrocuted, maybe.
也许被施了电刑?
What about our superhero?
那位超级英雄的情况呢?
Marco Cordova.
马可·科多瓦
Customer, apparently.
很明显 他是顾客
Neck's broken, like he was shot out of a cannon.
脖子断了 好象坐了人间大炮
This doesn't make any sense.
这一切都说不通
You guys might want to call the cops.
那你们应该去报♥警♥
I mean, thrown against the wall, okay.
被甩出去撞到了墙上倒有可能
But this...
可这景象...
We've got a possible witness.
可能有一位目击者
Ignacio llosa.
伊格欧·罗萨
Punched in. Never punched out.
打卡上班后 就没打卡下班
Oh, jeez.
不会吧
You know him, Joe?
乔 你认识他?
Yeah,
认识
he's a sweet kid, but he's got a nightmare family.
生在不良家庭的好孩子
Let's pick him up.
我们去把他找来吧
Mr. Montague,
蒙先生
I gotta go to work in the morning.
我明早还要上班
I'd kinda like to get some sleep tonight at some...
今晚还想睡会觉...
Maybe you should have thought about that before you lost the key.
在你把"钥匙"弄丢前 你就应该想到这点
We gotta find that kid.
一定要找到那个小子
Make a left.
左转
Kathy and me are going up to the lake this weekend.
凯茜和我这个周末要去湖边
You and Anna can come, if you want.
你和安娜可以一起来
You don't have to invite us every time you go up there, Lou.
没有必要你们每次去都要邀请我们的
Are you kidding?Kathy loves that kid.
你在说笑吧? 凯茜很喜欢那个孩子
What did your lawyer say?
你的律师怎么说?
Vanessa might have a case.
雯妮莎可能已经胜券在握
You're her father.You stuck around.
你是安娜的父亲 你伴她左右
You're not gonna lose that kid.
你不会失去那个孩子的
Wait, wait, wait.Stop, stop stop.
等一下 停车
That's Iggy.
是伊格
Iggy! Stop!
伊格 站住
Iggy!
伊格
Iggy, open up.
开门 伊格
Hang on.
稍等
Where is he?
人呢?
He's gone.
不见了
I want that cop's name.
查出那个警♥察♥的名字
Can I be done?
可以当我吃完了吗?
Okeydoke.Thank you.
去吧 乖女儿
Hey, hey, hey.Dishes, missy.
小姐 把盘子拿下去
How was school today?
今天在学校表现得怎么样?
Billy Frazier brought in a huge earthworm.
比利·弗吉给我带了一只大蚯蚓
Yeah?
然后呢?
I touched it.
我摸了摸
Disgusting.
好恶心
Yeah.
可不么
Come here.
过来
Let me see your hand.
让我看一下你的手
Ew, I can still feel the slime!
手上还有粘液
No, you can't!
才没有
I can. Oh...
有
Miller.
米勒
We just picked up Iggy.At his mom's.
我们刚把伊格找来 他躲在了他的母亲家
You better get in here, Joe.
最好过来吧 乔
I'll be right there.
这就去
Hi, Lee. Hi, Anna baby.
你好 李 安娜 宝贝儿
You got Iggy?
找到伊格了?
You need the interview room?
需要会客室吗?
No, my office.
不用 到我办公室就行
You mind?
能帮我照顾一下她吗?
You swore to me I'd never see you in here.
你对我发过誓 再也不会让我在这里看到你
You swore.
你可是发过誓的
Look at me when i'm talking to you!
我和你说话的时候 你要看着我
Two men got burnt to death.
两个人被烧死了
Tell me what happened.
说一下是怎么回事?
I can't.
我说不出
You can't?
说不出?
Your old man would have killed you if your mom hadn't killed him first.
如果不是你妈先把你♥爸♥杀了 他早就让你见阎王了
I convinced the D.A. it was self-defense.
我说服了毒品管制局 谎称那是出于自卫
I lied for you.
我为你说了谎
If I tell you, my mom's dead.
如果我说出来 我妈会死的
I'll protect her.I promise.
我会保护她 我保证
But, detective Joe,who's gonna protect you?
可乔探员 谁又来保护你?
Nice watch.
这块表哪来的?
Can I use the bathroom?
我要去一下洗手间
No.
不行
I feel like i'm gonna puke.
我要吐了
I'll bet you do.
我料到了
What's this?
这是什么?
You have an apartment.What's with the motel key?
你有住所 要这汽车旅馆的钥匙有什么用?
You don't know what motel you're staying in?!
你不知道你住了哪所汽车旅馆吗?
It's not a real place.
那地方不存在
What?
什么?
I'm gonna puke. I'm gonna go to the...
我要吐了 我要去...
Sit down! Sit down!
坐下! 坐好!
You're not going anywhere until you tell me what's going on.
在你说出事情原委之前 你哪都别想去
Now, what is going on?
发生了什么事?
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表