剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
Looks like Joe Miller's headed to New Mexico.
看起来乔.米勒前往新墨西哥了
l think this must be the box.
我想这一定就是那盒子
Well, if the key brings Conroy back partly,
如果钥匙能把康莱带回来一部分
maybe with the box,she'll come back all the way.
也许有了盒子就能把她完全回来
l don't know.Something's missing.
我不知道还缺一些东西
How do l get the box?
我上哪弄那盒子?
lf you do this,l'm going in with you.
如果你决定这么做 那我要跟你一起去
There's woman.She's an object tracker.
有一个女人 使物品追踪者
She won't deal with the Legion,
她不会与联盟交易
but she might deal with you.
不过她也许会与你交易
Her name's Suzie Kang.
她的名字是苏士 康
Who was it referred you again?
是谁派你来的?
l just heard your name around, that's all.
我不过是听说了你的名字而已
You work for the Legion?
你为联盟工作?
No. Good.
不 很好
A bunch of scumbags.
一群烂人
Always trying to hide the objects from everybody.
总想隐藏物品 不让人发现
lt's bad for business.
不是什么好买♥♥卖♥♥
But they'll get theirs.
但是他们的归他们
l'm on my own.
我是为自己来的
l have the key.
而我有钥匙
You're the new motel man. Joe Miller.
你是新的旅馆人 乔.米勒
Yeah. Whatever.Can l see the key?
好吧 不管怎样 我能看看钥匙吗?
Can l point my gun at you?
我能不能拿枪指着你?
l just wanna see the key.
我就是想看看钥匙
Oh, damn!
哇塞
All right, Mister Guy,what are you lookin' for?
好了 这位小伙子 你想要点什么?
The box.
盒子
Oh, well, that is totally ungettable.
哦 那是无法得到的
Where is it?
在哪?
You know, l feel bad for you
你让我感觉很不好
because you're stupid.
因为你是傻瓜
Thousand bucks.
1000块钱
The watch box.
钟表盒
"Dampens entropy for limited radius."
在有限的范围内抑制消失
l must've been absent that day.
那么深奥谁听得懂啊?
lt prevents things from decaying.
它能防止东西腐烂
Who has it?
在谁手里?
They call themselves The Order.
他们自称为教会
Very, very nasty cabal.
非常 非常下流
Box was their first object.
盒子是他们第一个物品
They base the whole religion around it.
他们围绕这物体创立了宗教
Thank you.
谢谢你
l guess if you were gonna shoot me...
我猜如果你要开枪...
Shut up and listen.
闭嘴听着
The Order has an object that l need, the watch box.
教会有一个我需要的物体
Where do they keep it?
钟表盒他们把它藏在哪?
l don't know.
我不知道
Don't lie to me, Ruber.
别糊弄我 卢伯
You'll never get near it, Joe.
你永远休想靠近它 乔
Then close your eyes.
那就合眼吧
Listen to me, Joe.
听我说 乔
You can't get the box, but l can.
你拿不到盒子 但是我能
l'll get the box for you.
我可以为你拿到那盒子
Sit down.
坐下
Joe...
乔...
l want to see the motel room again.
我要再看一下旅馆房♥间
l wanna go inside.
我要进去
Why?
为什么?
Because when l saw that room,
因为当我见到那房♥间的时候...
l knew that there was something in that room
我知道那屋子有什么东西
that l was meant to see.
我注定要去看的
l don't know why, Joe,but l need to see it.
我不知道为什么 但是我要看看他
l need to get inside that room.
我需要进那个屋子
The only reason that you're alive
你还活着的唯一原因
is because l need that box.
是因为我需要那盒子
You get the box,you get inside the room.
你拿到盒子 你就可以进屋
lf l make it out of there in one piece,
如果我把它拼凑完整
l promise l will find a way to wake you up.
我答应你 一定会找到方法治好你
Oh, my God, Drew.
哦 天哪 吉武.
The comb.
"梳子"
l wanted to let you know l think l found a way
我想让你知道 我想我已经找到了一个方法
to bring your wife back.
可以把你的妻子带回来
All you'll bring her is pain.
你会带给她的只能是痛苦
Just let it go, son.
孩子 随它去吧
l'm sorry, l have to give it a try.
很抱歉 我一定要试一试
Excuse me.
抱歉
Miller.
米勒
Joe, listen.
乔 听着
The last object my brother was missing was the comb.
我兄弟缺了的最后一件"物品" 就是"梳子"
l got it back from the Legion.
我从"联盟"那里弄回来了
l'll be right there.
我马上就到
l have to go.
我要走了
Joe...
乔...
Arlene didn't disappear the same way your daughter did.
阿琳消失的方式和你女儿的不一样
Arlene had the key.
阿琳有"钥匙"在手
lt was the objects that ate her.
是那些"物品"吞了她
lt was the objects.
是"物品"的问题
Joe Miller, you're under arrest
乔.米勒 你被捕了
for the murder of Detective Lou Destefano
以谋杀鲁.达夫诺探员
and the kidnapping of Anna Miller.
和绑♥架♥安娜.米勒的罪名
Wanna make a statement?
有什么要说的吗?
Do you want to make a statement?
你是否有话要说?
Ex-wife.Custody battle.They're gonna put you away and run you up.
前妻 监护权之争
Tell me what happened.
告诉我发生了什么事情
l can't do that.
我不能说
You know me.
你知道我的
You've been to my house.Our kids play together.
你来过我家 我们的孩子一起玩耍过
l've seen you with Anna.
我看见过你和安娜
You're a good dad.
你是个好爸爸
Okay?
OK
This isn't you.
这不是你会做的事情
Now let me help you get whoever did this.
无论是谁做的 让我帮你找出来
Lee, l'm telling you.For your girls...
林 为了你的女儿 我要告诉你
drop this case.
别管这案子了
What the hell did you get yourself into?
你到底卷入了什么事情里了?
You know, Lou asked me the same thing,
你知道吗 鲁问过我同样的问题
and now he's dead.
然后他死了
And Anna?
安娜呢?
She's alive.
她还活着
And if l have to rip the world in half
如果我要把这个世界劈成两半
to get her back, l will.
才能带她回来 我也会这么做的
Last chance.
最后机会
Lee!
林
Hey!Lee,
林 林 嘿
are you all right?lt's me!
别紧张 不要 不 不
Damn! Sorry.
林 林 林
Get down!
趴下 快趴下 快点
Do it now! Do it now!
别动 别动
You got the key, Joe?
乔 你有"钥匙"吧?
Yeah, l got the key,Ruber, and l'm armed.
没错 我有"钥匙" 卢布 我还拿了枪
Stop!
乔 停下来
Put it in park.
停在这里
Now take the keys out of the ignition.Now!
马上把钥匙拔♥出♥来♥ 马上!
Jennifer, look away!He's got the deck of cards!
詹尼弗 别看过来 他有"纸牌".
Put 'em on the dashboard, Ruber!Now!
把他们放在仪表板上 卢布 马上做
Get out!
马上出来 出来!
Up against the van.
面朝货车
No, no, Joe!
乔 不 不
Give me the watch box!
给我"表盒"
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表