剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
Just tell me what happened.
告诉我出了什么事?
How'd he burn'em?
他怎么把他们烧死的?
Three dudes came in.
在他们进来之前
I never seen them before.
我从未见过他们
The main guy,they called him the weasel.
带头的人被称作"鼬鼠"
How did he burn 'em?
他怎么把他们烧死的?
How did he burn 'em, Iggy? Tell me.
他怎么把他们烧死的? 快说
Iggy!
伊格!
I got the phone records.
找到了电♥话♥记录
Our fried guy called his boss just before he got killed.
烧焦的死者在被杀之前 曾给他的老板打过电♥话♥
His boss?
他的老板?
The guy who owns the pawn shop Karl Kreutzfeld.
典当行的老板 卡尔·克鲁泽
That's so awesome.
好棒啊
Happy birthday, Isaac.
生日快乐 以撒
Time for cake an icecream, come on!
来吃蛋糕和冰淇淋啦 过来吧
Mr. Kreutzfeld
克先生
did you make all this money in a pawn shop?
这些钱都是开典当行挣的吗?
Oh God, no.
那可不是
No, I own a chain of dry cleaners.
我拥有几家干洗连锁店
I admit, it's ridiculoushow much people pay to have their clothes washed without water.
居然有那么多人花钱干洗衣服 我承认确实太可笑了
pawn shop is my grandfather's. Was.
典当行曾是我祖父的
Now it's mine.
现在归我了
It was his life, actually. He...
他视它如自己的生命
loved things.
他喜爱各式各样的东西
Show me your things, and I can tell you your life story. Something like that.
擅长"把你的东西给我看 我会说出你的人生经历"这些技巧
Please understand
请两位理解
I've never had an employee killed on the job before.
我从没经历过 雇员在上班时被害这类事件
This is very disturbing, to say the least.
真是让人惶惶不安
Jake Scuillo called you just before the time of the murders.
在杰克·斯科尔被害前 他给你打过电♥话♥?
Yeah, he wanted to know about closing up early. Business was slow,which is not unusual.
生意和往常一样清淡 他想早点打烊
What about your other employee,Ignacio Llosa?
那你的另一位雇员伊格欧·罗萨呢?
Make a wish, Isaac.
许个愿吧 以撒
Did he mention anything about a key?
他是否提过有关一把钥匙的事?
A key?
"一把钥匙"?
No, he didn't say anything about a key.
没有 他从没提过有关钥匙的事
I'm sorry I'm so distracted today.
抱歉两位 我今天有些心不在焉
If there's anything else I can do to help,please call me.
如果我能帮上什么忙 请给我打电♥话♥
I sincerely hope you catch this son of a bitch.
我真的希望你们能抓到这个混♥蛋♥
Thank you.
谢谢
I don't care about the money.I just want to get rid of it.
我关心的不是钱 我只想把它脱手
I'm in a parking lot.
我在停车场
Hello? Jennifer?
喂? 詹尼弗?
I've got it here.Where are you?
我知道了 我在这里等 你在哪里?
Hello, Jennifer?
喂? 詹尼弗?
So, what do you want to watch tonight?
今晚看什么?
Nemo.
《海底总动员》
Again? Come on.
还看啊? 拜托
How about Abbot & Costello?
《两傻》系列怎么样?
Nemo.
《海底总动员》
Abbot & Costello meet Frankenstein?
《两傻大战科学怪人》呢?
Come on, it's got Frankenstein.
拜托 那里面可有科学怪人
Stay there.
呆着别动
Anna, go to your room, now!
安娜 快回你的房♥间
Iggy?
伊格
I'm sorry, detective Joe.
乔探员 对不起
Hang in there, all right?
持住
This is detective Joe Miller.I need an ambulance.
我是乔·米勒探员 我这里需要一辆救护车
I've got a kid bleeding to death.
有个孩子流血不止
I'm sorry.
对不起
There's no one else.
我无处可去了
They double-crossed me.
他们要杀我灭口
I'm sorry.
对不起
I'm sorry...
对不起
it's you.
它是你的了
It opens...every door.
它可以打开任何一扇门
It opens every...
它可以打开任何...
door.
一扇门
What are you talking about?
什么意思?到底是什么意思?
It opens...every...door.
它可以打开任何一扇门
Hey, guys. Hey.
两位
You want to sleep at our place tonight?
今晚在我那里住吧?
No. We're all right.We're good.
不用了 我们没事
Hey, listen, there's something I want to talk to you about.
我想和你说一件事--
Hey, sweetie.
亲爱的
No, they're gonna stay here tonight.
不 他们要在这里呆一会
Yup
对
Ye
是
My God.
天啊
Take me home.
送我回家
Dad?
爸爸
What's in there?
那里面有什么?
It's just a dream, sweetheart.
乖女儿 你睡糊涂了
You see?
看到了吧?
Back to bed.
回去睡觉吧
1968, burn victim.
1968年 被烧死的受害者
Unsolved.
悬案
He swallowed a motel key?
他吞了一把汽车旅馆的钥匙?
Pawn shop victim.
典当行的受害者
The entry wounds are the same.
伤口相同
I'm sorry.
不好意思
It's me.
你好坏
Are you coming to bed, Martin?
有何收获吗?
Yeah, actually, sweetie.
终于有所斩获
Can you make animal pancakes?
你会做动物煎饼吗?
Can I make animal pancakes?
我可以吗?!
What kind of animal pancakes you want?
你想要哪种的?
Elephant.
大象的
I don't know how to make an elephant, but how 'bout a mouse?
我不会做大象的 老鼠的怎么样?
Elephant.
大象的
All right,
好吧
one elephant pancake coming up.
大象的煎饼马上就好
Yeah.
喂?
Hey, Lou.
你好 卢
She's a little spooked, but she seems like she's doing all right.
她受了点惊吓 不过现在没事了
We have another court date tomorrow.
我们明天还要再上法庭
But right now I'm making elephant pancakes.Everything's pretty normal.
不过现在我在做大象煎饼 一切都和往常一样
Hey, Anna, check this out.
小娜 过来看
Stuff keeps disappearing in the room.
东西总在那个房♥间里消失
What room?
什么房♥间?
The magic room.
那个神奇的房♥间
Okay.Pick one.
选一件
You know, I don't think we should be doing this.
我们这么做不好
Just pick... pick a stuffed animal.
选一件玩具吧
All right.
好吧
Not Lester Bony fish.
不要拿最后一只硬骨鱼
Okay.
好
Okay, this one.
拿这个
This one?
这个?
You sure? Yes, I'm sure.
你肯定? 恩
Now watch.
现在看好了
Hey, Anna, Anna, get back here.
安娜 回来
Anna, what are you doing?Come on, get out of there.
安娜 你要干什么? 快回来
Experiment over, okay?
实验结束 知道了吗?
That's it.
到此为止
Open it.
打开吧
Come on, that's it, okay?Game over.
就此打住 游戏结束
Okay?
知道吗?
Oh, Dad.
爸爸
Listen. Listen to me.
听我说
I need you to make me a promise.All right?
你要向我保证一件事 可以吗?
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表