剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
Yeah?
哎?
They're about to attack.
他们准备进攻了
Wise man. You made the right choice.
聪明 你做了个正确的选择
No one's here.
这里没人
Something's wrong. l think it's a trap.
有问题 我想是个陷阱
Get out. Get out now.
出去 现在出去
Let's go.
走
Don't .
不要
lt won't heal.
它不能自己治愈
Objects don't work in the room.
在这个房♥间里 物品不起作用
Hi.
你好
Visiting hours are over.
探访时间过了
Police business.
警♥察♥公事
l'm here to see a patient.
我来这是看个病人
Police? Well, okay, sure.
警♥察♥ 当然可以
Who's the patient?
病人是谁
John Doe.
张三 (英文中用John Doe来指代未明身份的男性 如同中文中的张三等)
You do have a John Doe here?
你们这里有个张三吗?
Yeah.
是的
He's always been here.
他一直都在这里
You should empty your pockets.
你要把你衣袋里的东西都拿出来
He doesn't like things.
他不喜欢东西
What do you mean?
什么意思?
Things--stuff
东西
pens, wallets
笔 钱包
keys
钥匙
lt freaks him out.
让他感到很害怕
The firearm?
手♥枪♥
lt stays with me.
我要带着
My name is Joe Miller.
我叫乔·米勒
l just want to ask you...
我想问你一下
Easy! Easy!
放松 放松
Easy!
放松
lt's okay!
没事的
Look, it's okay.
听着 没事的
lt's okay!
没事的
lt's okay!
没事的
l'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Okay?
好吗?
l'm not going to hurt you.
我不会伤害你的
Okay?
好吗?
l just want to talk to you, that's all,
我就想和你聊聊 就这么简单
all right?
好吗?
l'm just
我仅仅想
going to sit down right here,
在这坐会
okay?
好吗?
No! Stop!
不要!停
Damn.
该死的
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
Who the hell are you?
你到底是谁?
l just want to know
我仅仅想知道
who you are and what happened in that motel room
你是谁和在那个汽车旅馆房♥间里发生了什么样的事情
and if you created the obj...
如果是你创造了那些物品
Stop talking!
不要讲了!
l met your wife
我见到了你的妻子
Mabel.
梅布尔
She gave me your picture.
他给了我你们的照片
She misses you... even if she doesn't remember you.
尽管她想不起来你的容貌了 她现在很想念你
l felt the photograph coming.
我感觉照片来了
l thought maybe
我想或许
you might have been my wife.
你或许你或许就是我的妻子
l'm sorry.
对不起
l'm really sorry.
我真的很抱歉
Please, it's very important.
求求你 这真的很重要
l just need to know, did you create these objects?
我需要知道 是不是你创造了那些物品?
l didn't .
我没有
Then where did they come from?
那么你是从哪里来的?
l don't know.
我不知道
l didn't do anything. lt just happened.
我没有做任何事情 它就发生了
l need your help.
我需要你的帮助
My little girl went into that motel room
我的女儿走进了那个汽车旅馆房♥间
and she never came out.
她就没有出来
Can you tell me where she is?
你能告诉她在那里吗?
She's still there.
她还在那里
Where? ln the room.
哪里? 房♥间里
No, she's not. l've been there. She's gone.
不 她不在那里 我去过那里 她不在那
There's more than one.
其实不止有一个
What do you mean there's more than one?
你说什么 不止有一个?
There's more than one. Come on!
是的 不止有一个
Can you bring her back?
你能带她回来吗?
Please tell me you can bring her back.
请告诉我你能够带她回来
l can't .
我不行
But you can.
但是你行
How?
怎么?
How can l bring her back?
怎么才能够带她回来?
Take me to the motel room.
带我去汽车旅馆房♥间
You almost had me there, Jennifer.
我本来马上就要做到了 詹妮弗
Yeah, too bad.
是的 很不幸
Didn't think you had it in you.
没有想到你搅入其中
l want you to witness what l'm about to do.
我想让你目睹我准备做的
l know you're scared of it, but if l'm right...
我知道你很害怕我做的 但是如果我是对的
if l'm right...
如果我是对的
You're not.
你是错的
l won't harm you unless you interfere.
我不会伤害你的 除非你打搅我
l saw him.
我看见他了
I...
我
l saw...
看见他了
I saw him
我看见他了
l've come a long way, Martin.
马丁 那很久以前了
Margaret?
马丁?
Margaret,
玛格丽特
l saw him.
我看见他了
l saw the man in the room.
我看见那个男的在房♥间里
What man?
什么男的
l saw him through this Polaroid...
我通过照片看到了他
at the motel.
在汽车旅馆里
l saw the Occupant...
我看到了物品主人
the living
活的
object.
物体
This isn't true.
那不是真的
None of it.
不可能
He gave me a vision in the desert.
在沙漠里他给我一个幻像
He told me that The Order was wrong.
他告诉我"教会"是错的
He said that
他说
if l could put all the objects
如果我能够把所有的物品
back together again,
重新放回到一起的话
that l wouldn't just talk to God.
我不仅仅能够和上帝对话
He said
他说
l would be God.
我将会变成上帝
That's why you won't kill me.
那就是为什么你不会杀我
l'm the Prophet.
我是个先知
Lee.
李
l knew you'd come.
我知道你会来的
Ruber!
鲁比
Don't smile at me like that.
不要那样对我笑
l want some answers.
我需要一些答案
Who killed Lou Destefano?
谁杀死了卢·达夫诺?
l did.
是我♥干♥的
What happened to Anna Miller?
安娜·米勒发生了什么事
The motel room took her.
汽车旅馆房♥间将她带走了
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表