剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
Not to tell anyone about the room, or the key...
不会把有关这个房♥间 以及钥匙的事或其他事
Or anything else, all right?
告诉任何人 好吗?
Okay.
好
Promise me.
向我保证
I promise.
我保证
Good morning.
早安
Joe!You scared the hell out of me.
乔 吓死我了
How'd you, uh...
你是怎么...
I know how Ignacio did it.
我知道伊格 怎么从我们眼皮底下消失的了
Get dressed.
穿好衣服
What if it resets while we're in there?
如果我们进去以后 房♥间重置了怎么办?
I think as long as we have the key, we're safe.
只要我们有钥匙就没事
We got water and electricity.
有水 有电
We can go anywhere?
我们可以去任何地方?
Anywhere with a door, I think.
有门就行
Penn state's playing.
宾大体育场
According to the money transfert,someone tried to buy this key for two million bucks.
根据汇款监控 有人向想用两百万元买♥♥这把钥匙
I'd pay three.
我出三百万
Well, we can't keep it. Three people are dead because of it.I know.
我们不能留着它 已经有三个人为它送命了
But let's enjoy it now.While we can. Okay?
得快乐时且快乐 好吗?
Who knows if we're gonna get another chance like this.
不会再有这样的机会了
Yeah.
恩
Hey, Bridgewater.
布沃特
Direct from Cuba,but you didn't get it from me.
古巴原装货 不用花您一分钱
Keep it. I don't smoke those stinky things.
自己留着吧 我不吸这臭东西
Me neither.I just like giving them away.
我也是 只是想把它送出去
You got a visitor.Jennifer Llosa.
有人来拜访你 詹尼弗·罗萨
Iggy's sister.
伊格的姐姐
I'm sorry about your brother.
令弟的事情 我很遗憾
Half brother.
同父异母
Thanks.
谢了
Were you and Ignacio close?
你和他感情很好?
I left home... early.
我早离家独♥立♥了
I always thought...
我一直以为...
we'd be closer when he got older,
随着年龄的增长 我和他的关系会有所改善
but... I guess not.
但结果并非如此
My mother asked me to come down for any outstanding paperwork.
母亲让我来签一些必要的书面文件
I'm pretty sure it's all taken care of.
我想该签都已经签了
Unless you want to sign for his
除非你想认领他的...
personal effects.
私人物品
So, Jennifer Llosa.
詹尼弗·罗萨...
Something wrong?
有何不妥吗?
Iggy didn't have a sister.
伊格没有姐姐
You took it, didn't you?
你把它拿去了 是吧?
Tell me what it is.
告诉我它有什么用?
I'm responsible for that key.
那把钥匙是我弄丢的
Give it to me.
把它还我
Who are you?
你是谁?
Let me go.
放手
Not until you tell me.
除非告诉我你是谁?
Let me show you.
我拿给你看
Hey, Joe!
乔
Joe!
乔
You okay?
没事吧?
What's wrong?
出了什么事?
She knows.
她知道钥匙的事
Who?
谁?
Miller has the key.
钥匙在米勒那里
Do I have to get a shot?
要打♥针♥吗?
No, I told you,it's not that kind of a doctor.
不会 我说过了 他们不是那种医生
They just want to ask you some questions about what it's like to live here and stuff.
他们只想问你一些例如"住在这里 感觉如何?"的问题
Do I have to go?
那我一定要去吗?
Yeah. You do.
恩 必须去
These people just want to help us,and make sure that we're doing good.
这些人只是想要帮助我们 确定我们平安无事
And we are, right?
我们确实没事 对吧?
Yeah,
对
except for you not letting me stay up late.
除了你不让我睡得太晚
Well, you make sure and tell Dr. Gellman that.
你一定要把这件事告诉葛医生
Okay.
好
Anna Miller?
安娜·米勒?
You ready?
准备好了?
Yeah.
恩
Okay.
好了
Have fun. Tell the truth.
开心点 讲实话哦
Okay, I will.
恩 我会的
Bye.
拜
Do you know how long this is gonna be?We have a court thing at 17h.
请问要多久?我们五点还要去法庭
It'll be a couple of hours.
要几个小时吧
If you'd like, there's a coffee shop across the street from the hospital.
如果您愿意 可以到街对面的咖啡厅坐会
Thank you.
谢谢
I'm through eating this mush.I'm getting some real food.
我可不吃这东西了 这不是人吃的
Mr. Jabrowski,get back in bed.
伽先生 请回去
Get your hands off me!
把你的手拿开
For your crimes against decency,and politeness, and common courtesy,
因你犯下了无礼 失礼 非礼的罪行
I condemn you to Hell!
我送你下地狱
Where am I, man?
兄弟 我这是在哪里啊?
I don't know.
不知道
Oh, man.
惨了
Hospital.
医院
Wait, don't...
等等 别...
do that.
这样
Why won't you stay gone?!
为什么你还是纠缠不休?
Tell me about the bus ticket.
告诉我有关那张"车票"的事
Why?
为什么?
You want it back or not?
还想不想要回去了?
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Wally.
沃里
Wally,
沃里
I'm detective Joe Miller.
我是乔·米勒探员
Cop? Interesting angle.
警♥察♥? 有趣的角色
What were you in the hospital for?
你在医院干什么?
Hemorrhoids.Laser surgery.
人人都有的权利
What's it to you, detective?
你呢 探员?
My daughter's here for a psyche evaluation,
我陪我女儿过来参加心理评估
her mother's suing for custody after three years,and she'll probably win,
她的母亲三年以后来争取抚养权 而且胜算很高
thanks for asking.
有心了
Oh, sorry.
抱歉
sorry.
抱歉
You forget to be human sometimes.
有时就不要去想 那些人间琐事了
Can I get you anything else?
您还要些其他的东西吗?
Thank you.
谢谢
It's on me.
我请客
Can I have a greek omelet?
给我来一份希腊式煎蛋好吗?
Actually, two.
两份吧
I blew the last of my money on the surgery.
我的钱都花在手术上了
Put it... Put it away!
收起来
What is it?
它有什么用?
Is this a joke?
你在开玩笑吗?
No.
没有
I don't know what it is.
我不知道它有什么用
Nice talking to you.
幸会了
Okay, okay.
好 好
It's an object.
它是一件"物品"
Yeah?
没错啊
One of many.
许多件之一
Okay, where do they come from?
那它们从何而来?
From the motel room.
从汽车旅馆的那个房♥间
All the objects come from the motel room,
所有物品 都从汽车旅馆的那个房♥间而来
you've been there,you used the key, right?
你去过那里了 还用了那把钥匙 不是吗?
You really don't know what I'm talking about?
你真的听不懂我在说什么?
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表