剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表
Every disgusting
有些恶心
wannabe, coulda-been, has-been object loser hangs out here.
想成为 可能成为 或者已经是物品丢失者都在这里聚会
lt makes me sick to see you here.
看到你也来这 我觉得很恶心
l need to find something that l.D.s the Occupant.
我需要找到一些能够证明物品主人身份的东西
Driver's license, some personal item with his name on it.
驾驶执照 或者一些私人用品 任何带有他的名字的东西
The Sood's the guy to ask, but
索德就是你要找得 但是
he won't help you now. You've pissed him off.
他现在不会帮你的 你让他已经很生气了
Well, l'll apologize to him, smooth things over.
我会向他道歉的 将事情抹平
Yeah, that will work.
是的 或者那样会好一些
Come on.
快点
l'm not coming with you anymore.
我从此以后不会跟你一起去
Those people, my bus ticket,
那些人 我的汽车票
they're like piranhas.
他们就像食人鲳一般
This whole thing,
在这件事情事情上
you're getting in so deep
你陷入的太深了
it's dangerous for me.
伙计 对我太危险了
l'm sorry. l just can't .
对不起 我不能帮你
You know what, Wally?
你知道吗 沃利?
You're right.
你是对的
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你
l owe you.
我欠你人情
Hey, Joe.
哎 乔?
Get her back.
把你女儿带回来
l'm here to see The Sood.
我想见索德
Appointment only.
需要预约
Look, could you just tell The Sood
听着 你能告诉索德吗?
that l'd like to apologize?
我希望向他道歉
Appointment only.
需要预约
Can l make an appointment?
我能预约一个?
No!
不行
Took me a while, Detective.
真花我时间啊 警官
You're a difficult man to track down.
你是一个很难找的人
But every riddle has an answer.
但是每一个谜语都会有一个答案
l don't have it.
我现在没有
You'll excuse me if l don't believe you.
如果我不相信你的话 你要给我个理由
Montague, ask yourself,
"鼬鼠" 问问你自己
would l be walking to my next destination if l had the key?
如果我有了钥匙 我能走着去我的下一个目的地吗?
So what?
那又怎样?
You're just another object loser?
又是一个物品丢失者?
Welcome to the club.
欢迎加入我们的这个俱乐部
ls that really a gun in your pocket?
你口袋里是把真枪吗?
Yes.
是的
lntimidating.
要挟我
Do you know The Sood?
你认识索德?
Do l know The Sood? Of course l know The Sood.
我认识索德吗?当然我认识索德
He's a friend. He's a colleague. We have dinner.
他是我的朋友 我的同事 我们现在还一起吃晚饭
Good.
太好了
lntroduce me to him.
把我介绍给他
Sir.
先生?
Enter.
进来
Weasel, how many times have l got to tell you,
"鼬鼠" 我告诉过你多少次了
keep your stinking carcass out of my shop.
你少用你那恶臭的身子来骚扰我们的店铺
You too?
就你们两个?
Pumeet.
普米特!
Wait, wait. Sood, listen,
等等 索德 听我说
l just wanted to introduceyou to my friend...you're already...
我仅仅想介绍你给我的朋友 这里
l know you guys got off on the wrong foot, so...
我知道你们过去有些过节
Kill them.
杀掉他们
Please, Sood.
索德 请不要
Hear me out.
听我说
l want to apologize for the disturbance l caused here a few days ago.
我想向你道歉 为我前几天造成的打扰
My argument was with Mr. Kreutzfeld,
那是我和克鲁泽之间的争论
and l had no right bringing that argument here.
我没有必要把争论带到这里来
All l want
我想找的
is to find this man.
仅仅是找到这个人
The Occupant.
物品主人
There's a guy object?
难道有人这个物品吗?
l mean,
我是说
there's an object that's a guy?
有一个物品 它是人
That changes everything.
它会改变所有的事情
You can't find any objects with this man's name on them?
我找不到任何一个物品 上面写有这个人的名字
No. No driver's license, no business card,
没有 没有驾驶执照 没有名片
no such object has ever surfaced.
还没有这样的物品出现
Here is where all the known objects are right now.
这个是所有已知物品现在所在的地方
Can you find me the pen?
你能帮我找到那个笔吗?
Where's the pen?
笔在哪?
The pen.
笔!
How accurate is this?
这有多准确?
lt's pretty accurate.
这个相当准确
l've collected as much history of the objects as l can.
我已经尽我自己所能 搜集到尽可能多的物品历史
The key, for instance...
比如钥匙
Just in the last few weeks
在最近几个星期里
you've been spotted in Pittsburgh,
在匹兹堡被看到过
New Mexico, Kansas,
新墨西哥州 堪萨斯州
Cleveland...
克利夫兰...
l haven't been to Cleveland.
我从来没有去过克利夫兰
How far back does this go?
这个能够追踪多久?
Years.
几年
Back to the beginning for some objects.
有的物品甚至可以追踪到刚开始
What if you mapped all their movements all at once?
如果你一次在的图上 把所有物品的移♥动♥标出来 那会怎么样?
What would that prove?
那能够证明什么?
Well, l'm not sure,
我不是很清楚
but there might be some sort of a pattern.
但是或许有一定的规律
Could you just try it, please?
你能试一下吗?
What's that?
那是什么?
What's there?
那是什么地方?
No object has ever been through there.
没有任何的物品经过那里
Nothing.
没有任何东西
lt's the desert.
那是一个沙漠
That's where he is.
那就是他所在的地方
The Occupant in the room,
物品主人就在那里
and somehow he is keeping all the objects away.
不知何故 他让所有的物品远离他
l need to borrow your car.
我需要借一下你的汽车
Great. l'll drive.
太好了 我可以开车
Give me the keys.
给我钥匙
This is all l have.
这是我所有的东西了
Give me the keys.
给我钥匙
The center of the map
在这个地图的中心
is a town called Green Valley.
有一个小镇叫绿色山谷
From the outskirts there is a sanitarium.
在郊区附近有一个疗养院 乔
Good luck.
祝你好运
We have to hit Kreutzfeld hard and fast.
我们即将要去的地方
lt's not going to be easy getting in.
那里不是那么容易进去
Leave that to me.
留给我来做吧
l have someone on the inside.
我有人在里面
Look
听着
none of us have ever done anything like this before.
我们当中 没有任何人以前做过这样的事情
We have no idea what we're getting into.
我们不知道我们将会遇到什么样的事情
But if we don't at least try,
但是如果我们都不试的话
we're going to end up dead anyway, so...
我们最终都会死 那么
let's go.
出发
What are you doing?
你在做什么?
Hey. How are you?
你怎么样?
lt's a little project.
这是一个小小的试验
lt's going to take awhile, though.
不过需要一点时间
But l remember Anthony said something about making ice cream, though.
但是我记得安东尼说过如果做冰激凌
That wouldn't interest you, would it?
难道你不感兴趣吗?
And close the door, will you, buddy?
嗨 关上门 亲爱的 好吗?
We're in position.
我们已经就位了
Very good. Wait for my signal.
好的 等我的信♥号♥♥
剧集 | 谜之屋(2006) | 导航列表